EVERYONE'S A LITTLE BIT RAAAAAAAAACIST!

I'm from a country famous for racism, though we excuse ourselves by saying 'all countries were like that, we're just the only ones that made it official law' we have whites hatinf blacks, blacks hating whites, english whites wating dutch whites and vice versa, zulus hating xosa, just about every group hates the other. I have long believed that everyone feels everything to some degree weather they know it or not. Even my hippie 'colour blind' parents speak slower when non-whites are around and I don't think they've noticed it.

Because jokes are considered racist even in good fun, I totally am haha. I just made some with the Schwan's man about mexican pizzas. And how one had escaped from his truck and we needed to put out an APB on him. As he said he had 2 but in reality only had 1.

Of course I'm racist, secretly, I hate you all for living better than me.

Woops, not anymore.

*Snuggles Darky*

If you live here, I'll kidnap you.

Eh. I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally. -_-

I make a lot of cruel racist jokes, that make people assume otherwise. :P

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally....except for hippies....fucking, dirty, greasy, hippies

Not racist. And the racist jokes I tell are only to make fun of racist people. I believe humour is the final milestone of a thing's destruction.

The very fact that this thread has been derailed by a 13 year old and a soldier shows that it is only our own insecurities that give birth to prejudice. Fear is the common denominator and I for one will keep that shit under wraps.

I definitely do not see myself as a racist person at all. First off, my step-dad is black and from South Africa, which makes my little sister half black half white. And secondly, I hate it when I'm with my friends and they make fun of the driver infront of us and assume that because they are a terrible driver that they must be asian.

Although I do agree with Diana, I believe everyone is a little bit racist. I may have a black sister, but her and I joke around a lot about it. It's a joke to us, but to some it may be offensive.

Personally I don't deal with much racism in the military, Every soldier is already branded with one mark more obvious, and binding than my skin color, that being my rank.

Coming from a very southern background, I can say this with complete confidence, and yeah... it's probably going to sound like total bullshit, but I'm not racist. I've transcended the need for some sort of primal superiority. Why?

Because I've learned that no matter what, the need and desire for some sort of belittling will always exist. I say let those who want it, have it. They'll get theirs if it's in the cards. Me? I've got shit to do, and that requires my undivided, and unracist attention.

I do have a inclination to agree with Jumikins.

I am a racist in some cases.

though to be honest, i hate social groups rather than races.

i dont care what colour your skin is, but if you dress like a 'gangsta' and hang out at a train station fucking all day smoking ciggerettes at age 12, then chances are i think your a rabid fuckwit who should fuck off.

there are cultural groups that i think are dumb, but i dont think its because of someones race, its because of how they've been raised, and in some cases sheer moral ineptitude.

In short: the actions of groups earns my Ire, not the colour of the members skins, though i will laugh if i think a joke is funny.

I understand what you mean, my favorite little aussie

I'm a selfish little bitch. I'm only sensitive to racism when it's against Asians, yet I feel no shame in making jokes about Americans (non-offensive ones, but they are indeed, jokes). I did make a few offensive ones about Irish, though, but all that is in good humor.

I mean, it's not like I hate any other races. Each to its own individual, I guess.

I used to dislike Malays and Tamils back in the day, however, but that's only because I was being bullied by a bunch of them. I made a lot of Malay friends years after that, though, and I'm cool with them now. :)