Everyone Keeps Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kurogane86

Well if you don't want anyone to know if you can pm it to me but if you don't mind then you can put it on your Cs

I'd like to reserve a female, please!

Apperance: View attachment 86981

Basic Information
Name: Adam Kane
Nickname: Kane
Birthday: 10-15-1990
Weight: 187
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: straight
Astrology Sign: Libra

Inside the Mind
Personality: Positive- Smart, calm, calculating. Negative - second guesses himself, anti social, bad at public speaking
History: (opitional, I'd really prfer if you didn't) - i won't
Dislikes: loud music, people who don't think, show offs
Hobbies: reading, brain games
Strengths: analitics, stratagy, speed, and dexterity
Weaknesses: not as physically strong as other candidates, Anti-social, Prefers to do things alone, over thinks everything

Other
Relationships: open
Family: none
Crushes: none at the moment
Theme song:
Other:

Accepted!

Reactions: Kurogane86
May I reserve the last female position? I should have my CS up tonight or early tomorrow, but I don't want that spot to be taken while I'm working on my CS ♥

If need be, I could fill a second male slot.

How about we wait until Sunday night and if no one has filled it by then, then you could make another male and then I could as well

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Works for me.

#8b11bf
"There is no such thing as fate."

[spoili]
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Basic Information, #8800ff, solid]
Name:
"Clarissa Scott, reporting for duty."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

Nickname:
"Clary works just fine, in a non-professional environment."
. Clary .

. 23 .

Birthday:
"Birthday's are overrated."
. February 6th .

Weight:
"It is also rude to ask a lady about this. That's two strikes."
. 128 lbs .

Height:
"Average, I think."
. 5'8'' .

"Again, rude. This should be obvious. STRIKE THREE."
. Female .

Sexuality:
"Depends on how many drinks you buy me."
. Heterosexual .

Astrology Sign:
"Do people still read horoscopes?"
. Aquarius .
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_msevd5StIT1qz4rgp.gif

[fieldbox=Inside the Mind, #8800ff, solid]
Personality:
"You know, you could get all this information by actually getting to know me."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad. .

History:
"Let's keep the past in the past, shall we?"
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she joined the student government when she was a junior, and Jason was officially graduated and unable to hurt her. Suddenly she was surrounded by kind people who had great ideas, while also encouraging others to share their own. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure .

. Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows. .

Dislikes:
"Sharing things about myself. Hint. Hint."
. Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work. .

Hobbies:
"We all need something to do, or we go crazy."
. Reading, Swimming, Gardening, Archery and Running. .

Strengths:
"I've got a few."
. Clary is known for her courage and persistence. She is good at setting goals and sticking to the game plan until she achieves her goal. She is tougher than she looks and knows how to hold her own. And, she's very clever. .

Weaknesses:
"I feel like these are not things I should be sharing with you. Or anyone."
. Just because Clarissa is tough doesn't mean she's necessarily strong. It's actually quite the contrary, she is just as weak as she looks. It's also not uncommon for her to become obsessed with little failures, and will continue to beat her self up over them until she feels she's corrected herself. She is also very closed-minded, stubborn and can be very unforgiving. .
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_mtlk103vPY1qjaok7.gif

[fieldbox=Other, #8800ff, solid]
Relationships:
"Like... friends?"
. Dean Cortell - Friends/Besties .
. Raymond Weiss - Friends/Besties .
. Interested? PM ME! .

Family:
"They're pretty WHOA sometimes, but I still love them."
Mother- Evaline Scott- Chef [spoili]
tumblr_m6xhdl2ZGC1r4v34qo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Christain Scott- Personal Trainer [spoili]
tumblr_m9bzt5HcRd1rqpms0.gif
[/spoili]
Little Brother (6)- Zachary Scott [spoili]
Little-Josh-josh-hutcherson-33186481-245-245.gif
[/spoili]

Crushes:
"What's it to you?"
. N/A - Interested? PM ME! .

Theme song:
"I don't really have one?"

Other:
"We seriously covered everything there is to know about me."
. Allergic to Cats.
. Biggest fear is being buried alive .
. Schedule: [spoili]
•6:00am:8:00am: Breakfast/Free Time
•8:06am-10:06am: Shooting Range (gun training)
•10:12am-11:12am: Law
•11:18am-1:18pm: Combat Training
•1:24pm-3:24pm: Lunch/ Free Time
•3:30pm-4:30pm: Forensic Science and Leadership
•4:36pm-6:36pm: Weapons Training
•6:40pm: Dinner/ Free Time/ End Of Day
•11:30pm: Quiet Hours
•12:30am: Curfew[/spoili] .
. Her Secret is that she once made a sex tape with a previous employer to get a promotion. This could ruin her reputation, as well as reflect badly on her career .

[/fieldbox]
"Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"

Last edited:
  • Love
@Brea Could you do me a favor and put most of those GIFs up at the top of your CS in a spoiler? All those made my browser pause for a sec and I have fast internet, so.

@Brea Could you do me a favor and put most of those GIFs up at the top of your CS in a spoiler? All those made my browser pause for a sec and I have fast internet, so.
I've never had that complaint... interesting. Sure thing, sorry about that ♥

• Thank You
I've never had that complaint... interesting. Sure thing, sorry about that ♥
Thank you. c: Much appreciated.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
#8b11bf
"There is no such thing as fate."

[spoili]
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Basic Information, #8800ff, solid]
Name:
"Clarissa Scott, reporting for duty."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

Nickname:
"Clary works just fine, in a non-professional environment."
. Clary .

. 23 .

Birthday:
"Birthday's are overrated."
. February 6th .

Weight:
"It is also rude to ask a lady about this. That's two strikes."
. 128 lbs .

Height:
"Average, I think."
. 5'8'' .

"Again, rude. This should be obvious. STRIKE THREE."
. Female .

Sexuality:
"Depends on how many drinks you buy me."
. Heterosexual .

Astrology Sign:
"Do people still read horoscopes?"
. Aquarius .
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_msevd5StIT1qz4rgp.gif

[fieldbox=Inside the Mind, #8800ff, solid]
Personality:
"You know, you could get all this information by actually getting to know me."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad. .

History:
"Let's keep the past in the past, shall we?"
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she joined the student government when she was a junior, and Jason was officially graduated and unable to hurt her. Suddenly she was surrounded by kind people who had great ideas, while also encouraging others to share their own. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure .

. Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows. .

Dislikes:
"Sharing things about myself. Hint. Hint."
. Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work. .

Hobbies:
"We all need something to do, or we go crazy."
. Reading, Swimming, Gardening, Archery and Running. .

Strengths:
"I've got a few."
. Clary is known for her courage and persistence. She is good at setting goals and sticking to the game plan until she achieves her goal. She is tougher than she looks and knows how to hold her own. And, she's very clever. .

Weaknesses:
"I feel like these are not things I should be sharing with you. Or anyone."
. Just because Clarissa is tough doesn't mean she's necessarily strong. It's actually quite the contrary, she is just as weak as she looks. It's also not uncommon for her to become obsessed with little failures, and will continue to beat her self up over them until she feels she's corrected herself. She is also very closed-minded, stubborn and can be very unforgiving. .
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_mtlk103vPY1qjaok7.gif

[fieldbox=Other, #8800ff, solid]
Relationships:
"Like... friends?"

Family:
"They're pretty WHOA sometimes, but I still love them."
Mother- Evaline Scott- Chef [spoili]
tumblr_m6xhdl2ZGC1r4v34qo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Christain Scott- Personal Trainer [spoili]
tumblr_m9bzt5HcRd1rqpms0.gif
[/spoili]
Little Brother (6)- Zachary Scott [spoili]
Little-Josh-josh-hutcherson-33186481-245-245.gif
[/spoili]

Crushes:
"What's it to you?"

Theme song:
"I don't really have one?"

Other:
"We seriously covered everything there is to know about me."
. Allergic to Cats.
. Biggest fear is being buried alive .
. Schedule: [spoili]
•10:12am-11:12am: Law
•3:30pm-4:30pm: Forensic Science and Leadership
•12:30am: Curfew[/spoili] .
. Her Secret is that she once made a sex tape with a previous employer to get a promotion. This could ruin her reputation, as well as reflect badly on her career .

[/fieldbox]
"Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"

Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Apperance:
Luke_Mitchell_007.jpg

Basic Information
Name:

"The alliteration rolls right off the tongue."
Luke Levy Lockwood

Nickname:
"Name's Nick's my nick name... try saying that five times fast."

Luke/Levy

"Isn't this considered rude in some countries?"

Birthday:
"It could be worse."

April 2, 1992

Weight:
"I'm not fat, but I'm no super model either."

152 lbs

Height:
"At least I'm no LeBron James."

5 feet 9 inches

Male

Sexuality:
"Who wants to know?"

Straight

Astrology Sign:
"If you ask me this you're probably not my friend."

Aries

Luke-Mitchell.jpg

Inside the Mind

Personality:

"Well gee, it kinda ruins the fun if I just spill the beans now."
He seems naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in him is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
He is inclined to mike enemies very easily. He is enormously ambitious with an ego to match, tending to be overly-confident or cocky.
He is inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action. This combined with his over sense of confidence can lead to rash decisions and fights.

Luke is a born leader, having an unusual amount of will power and sense of independence.
Although he seldom understands them, Luke is very courteous of most women. Males are another story.
Luke is a very large-scale organizer, having a unique talent for doing projects of greater proportions.

History:
"Honest;y I'd prefer if you didn't know..."

Luke grew up crunched into a tiny apartment with two siblings and his parents. His older brother, Mitchell, who was two years his senior, tended to stay out of his way, and out of the house for that matter. He was a drug addict and was the main reason why their apartment frequently smelled of smoke, despite their father's wishes. Luke and his brother aren't very close, they never were anyways. There was a dark period of time where Mitchell left some of his drugs laying about and Luke tried it, he became addict his eighth grade year and nearly didn't graduate. He managed to quit, somehow, though, due to future events. Who Luke was close with was his sister, Molly. She was a whole 13 years his junior and the sweetest thing on the Earth. She'd make him messy crafts and small treats, and he'd always swing her around and dance with her. Then, when he was just starting high school Molly unexpectedly died. Luke was devastated, and his parents were as well. Life moved on, but he didn't. To this day his sister is still an extremely touchy subject.

The death of his sister showed him that life was too short to not do what you want. Through his middle school years he had been the 'bad boy', violating the dress code, failing his classes, and pulling immature stunts. He had thought that he was doing it for himself then, but he soon came to realize that that was not who he wanted to be. So he worked hard in high school, soon realizing that he had a special talent in organizational skills. He had his sights set on becoming a large-scale business manager as soon as he graduated. He knew he couldn't take a course that he would have to go to college for, as his family simply didn't have the money.

He graduated that year, and he even got an offer to come and do exactly what he had wanted to, even having the chance to work his way up to higher levels if he played his cards right. Around this time though, he got the letter to join. He didn't have to think twice before immediately accepting it, as he was a risk taker and wanted to see where life would take him.

Books (Shocker, right?)
Sports, especially boxing
Sweets, chocolate being his favorite
Dark Blue, it brings out his eyes

Dislikes:
"This, unfortunately, could also go on and on."
Heights
Knives
People who challenge him
Gossip
Being crossed, it destroys his trust in you
Birds

Smoking/Drugs (Tends to get angry when he sees people doing these things)
Hobbies:
"I'm a very busy man."
Photography
Reading
Boxing

Strengths:
"Too many to count."

Intelligence
Organization
Determination
Honest, sometimes too honest
Optimistic
Physical strength. He has been boxing ever since he was a child, and despite his female-like emotional roller coaster and reckless attitude, his punches are calculated and sure. He's able to predict his opponent's move just by watching where their eyes move, and his hands move so fast that if you blink you won't realize what hits you.

Weaknesses:
"Pshhh, I don't know the meaning of the word."
Temperamental
Rash decision-making
Impatient

Overly-Confident
luke-mitchell-young.jpg

Other
Relationships:

"I'm not a big commitment kind a guy."
Open for discussion.

Family:
"What can I say? I'm a family kind a guy."
Mitchell Morgan Lockwood (brother)
th

Molly Rose Lockwood (sister) -deceased-
th

Andrew Sherman Lockwood
th

Anna Belle Lockwood
th

Crushes:

"Please. I'm the definition of single pringle."
None. Open for discussion if interested,

Theme song:
"What is this? Teen Titans?"

Other:
"What else could there possibly be?"
* Allergic to onions.
* And of course, his secret. His secret is that the summer of eighth grade while his parents were away for the weekend, he took so many drugs that he grew delusional. He started seeing things. His sister came scampering down the hallway, he saw her distorted image as some type of twisted monster, grabbed a knife and stabbed her to death. When he finally came to hours later and realized what he had done, he panicked. Going into hysterics, he made it look as if her murder was committed by some thug off the street. (His family lived in a very poor part of town) He got rid of the evidence and when his parents came home and called the cops, they blamed it on a street gang. Not even bothering to do any forensic testing. This is his biggest secret, as if someone found out it would ruin his career, and most likely get him thrown in jail.
Schedule:

•10:12am-11:12am: Language
•3:30pm-4:30pm: Leadership
•12:30am: Curfew

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Karma200
First off thank you to everyone who has signed up!!! (I feel like this is going to be great!)
And we only have two more spots to fill with one already being reserved!!

But what I wanted to say was anyone who hadn't put a schedule on their Cs (sorry I forgot to put it...my fault) can you please put one when you get the time.

Thanks guys~

Reactions: Step6543 and Brea
Yeah and @Audacious cab you get you sheet up by tonight so we could hopefully start tonight

@XWhySoSeriousX

I'm terribly sorry, but I have to drop out of this roleplay due to the many roleplays I am currently in, no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.