EVERYONE IS NOW AWESOME.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!! *hugs* ooooo its soo awesome lol lol =^_^=

I am almost frightened to see what you'de coem up with for me.. and yet I have to ask for one. por favor for your favorite Duke? *cuteface*

I've been seeing these all over the site...and now I would (want)like one! Please?

I know I'm late to the party.... And I haven't exactly been around much... But... I can has, too?

*Red looks with puppy eyes on Diana*
Can I be awesome too Diana-sama? :3

I will make another round of these some time this week! 8D Anyone else with a request?

I know you are very busy and all, but this is really cool.

May I request one? ^^

Is it OK if I request one and then use it off-site? <:3 I just love my current sig so much and I'm afraid it might look crowded with another addition. I'll give you credit, of course! :3

ANOTHER ROUND OF AWESOMENESS! 8D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And yes, I will make YOU one too if you ask for one! 8D

Moogle will have to upload hers to photobucket or something if she wants to use it on another site, though. D:

Holy crap, Diana! THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING?! Awesome.

Mine makes me sound like a pervert... PERFECT x3
Love you Diana :D <3

.. i REALLY need to do something about my reputation on here >.<'

Moogle will have to upload hers to photobucket or something if she wants to use it on another site, though. D:
That's cool, thanks a bunch! :D

*Points and laughs at Des' reputation!*

Reactions: 1 person
OMG its took me this long to find out where these amazing signatures are coming from LOVE Rokku's font.

Diana *cuteface* can u make me one please :)))))) *hands icecream*

Ok dont worry Aira chan is amazing at this too :) look at this bad ass signature ;)

HA! MY BANNERS ARE AWESOMER!

Also I will make more when there are a few more requests! 8D