EVERYONE IS NOW AWESOME.

Thanks Diana, I absolutely love mine! Going to add it to my signature right now.

I feel so.....AWESOME! *Level Up*

Murders cereal for a living?
Yes... yes I do *eats* =^__^=
And thanks Miss Diana I technically didnt request one but whatevs lol.

Now what Diana doesn't know is that making mine say not awesome she made me automatically what I am..awesome..because when everyone is awesome...no one is...so when all of you are "awesome" in truth non of you..so for me being "Not awesome" it makes me automatically more awesomer.

Awesomeness is not the same thing as being unique, SHO! D:<

Now what Diana doesn't know is that making mine say not awesome she made me automatically what I am..awesome..because when everyone is awesome...no one is...so when all of you are "awesome" in truth non of you..so for me being "Not awesome" it makes me automatically more awesomer.
Nope.

And thank you for your efforts, Diana. I may use this when I'm not advertising my latest tard-bait roleplays.

Di, could I request a new awesome? I don't know if I want to be forever remembered for my boobs... >.>

cuz, um, y'know...

*cutes on you* :3 plz?

I give in. I want one. Gimmiegimmie.

I am signature-less anyhoo.

i would love to jump on the awesome Iwaku siggy bandwagon and be awesome and unique at the same time ^_^ pease and thank you Diana!!!

Well if you're offering, then I want one. I would greatly appreciate it. They look totally awesome.