Everybody Wants To Rule The World!

I

InindoHero

Original poster
A ni-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.
Name:
Appearance:
Verse of Origin:
Character
: Max tier you can start is Tier 7. Each subsequent Tier goes up by one 1 Tier sub-category. For example, Tier 7-A is what you can start with. 6-C is your second power set you receive, then 6-B tier, etceterea, etcetera.

This role play will take characters from vsbattles.com.
Forum

You can have characters that aren't on vsbattles.com, but you can't have characters that are higher than the indicated tiers. I'm looking up for 10 players Max.

So we're playing as other characters from fiction?

No. We're ordinary people given powers from fictional characters. For example, Bill, the Accountant, is given the power set of Merlin (BBC) at the start of the game. This gives him the power to telekinetically throw objects, conjure lightning, set fires, etcetera. So Bill, the Accountant, now has the power set and intelligence, and possessions of Merlin, the Wizard.

So we pick a character that's listed on the vsbattles wikia and we gain their abilities, personality, possessions and characteristics? Would that also include transformations or does that not factor in?

Reactions: InindoHero
So we pick a character that's listed on the vsbattles wikia and we gain their abilities, personality, possessions and characteristics? Would that also include transformations or does that not factor in?

Not the personality. But yes, we'd get transformations.

I like this idea and would like t9 rp this, just two questions, how do I know what tier something is and is their a list of what characters are in this vsbattles thing, or do I just pick a character that's in a game, movie, book, anime, show etc?

I like this idea and would like t9 rp this, just two questions, how do I know what tier something is and is their a list of what characters are in this vsbattles thing, or do I just pick a character that's in a game, movie, book, anime, show etc?

Basically the run down is this:

10th tier are normal people or near peak human
9th tier are peak humans and low meta humans
8th tier characters are people capable of destroying buildings and large buildings
7th tier characters can be very dangerous to whole towns and cities
6th tier characters are dangerous to entire countries
5th tier characters can destroy Moons and Planets
4th tier characters are interstellar threat level
3rd tier characters are galactic level
2nd tier characters can threaten universes
1st tier characters are multiversal threat levels

One of the most important things about characters on vsbattle wiki is attack potency. Here's a link to help explain:

Tiering System

Also, you don't have to choose characters that are on the wiki, but I will review all your characters before you can submit one for approval. :D

Reactions: Poofy
I need to correct myself here. I got the tiering system wrong, but it's very close. Here I'll copy paste the original:

Tiering System

All of the information is there for you to click and get an explanation of for your trouble.
  1. Tier 11: Lower-Dimensional
    1. 11-C: Point level
    2. 11-B: Line level
    3. 11-A: Plane level
  2. Tier 10: Regular
    1. 10-C: Below Average level
    2. 10-B: Average level
    3. 10-A: Athlete level
  3. Tier 9: Superhuman
    1. 9-C: Street level
    2. 9-B: Wall level
    3. 9-A: Small Building level
  4. Tier 8: Urban
    1. 8-C: Building level
    2. High 8-C: Large Building level
    3. 8-B: City Block level
    4. 8-A: Multi-City Block level
  5. Tier 7: Nuclear
    1. Low 7-C: Small Town level
    2. 7-C: Town level
    3. High 7-C: Large Town level
    4. Low 7-B: Small City level
    5. 7-B: City level
    6. 7-A: Mountain level
    7. High 7-A: Large Mountain level
  6. Tier 6: Tectonic
    1. 6-C: Island level
    2. High 6-C: Large Island level
    3. Low 6-B: Small Country level
    4. 6-B: Country level
    5. High 6-B: Large Country level
    6. 6-A: Continent level
    7. High 6-A: Multi-Continent level
  7. Tier 5: Planetary
    1. 5-C: Moon level
    2. Low 5-B Small Planet level
    3. 5-B: Planet level
    4. 5-A: Large Planet level
    5. High 5-A: Dwarf Star level
  8. Tier 4: Stellar
    1. Low 4-C: Small Star level
    2. 4-C: Star level
    3. High 4-C: Large Star level
    4. 4-B: Solar System level
    5. 4-A: Multi-Solar System level
  9. Tier 3: Cosmic
    1. 3-C: Galaxy level
    2. 3-B: Multi-Galaxy level
    3. 3-A: Universe level
  10. Tier 2: Multiversal
    1. 2-C: Low Multiverse level
    2. 2-B: Multiverse level
    3. 2-A: Multiverse level+
  11. Tier 1: Extradimensional
    1. 1-C: Complex Multiverse level
    2. 1-B: Hyperverse level
    3. 1-A: Outerverse level
  12. Tier 0: Boundless
    1. 0: Absolute Infinity

Bumping a thread is moving a thread to the front page to get someone's attention.

Reactions: Poofy
When do you plan to make a character sheet?
This is it
Name:
Appearance:
Verse of Origin:
Character
: Max tier you can start is Tier 7. Each subsequent Tier goes up by one 1 Tier sub-category. For example, Tier 7-A is what you can start with. 6-C is your second power set you receive, then 6-B tier, etceterea, etcetera.

Name:
*Simon Kane
Appearance:
*Wears a Dark Grey Cloak and Owl Mask to hide his appearance
Origin:
*Simon Kane was a convicted serial killer being kept in the Statesville Prison For The Criminally Insane as its most isolated patient. Simon had been kept in captivity for so long he could no longer rememember his own name or even his past, all Simon knew is that he was a killer. He couldn't put his finger on why but something within him kept tugging him, compelling him to kill those he came across, he wondered to himself all the mayhem he could cause if he was set free unto the world.
But one day he got his wish, he couldn't understand why but he felt a power within himself, a power that surged and allowed his escape.
Character:
*Corvo Attano
* 9-A

Reactions: InindoHero
Name:
*Simon Kane
Appearance:
*Wears a Dark Grey Cloak and Owl Mask to hide his appearance
Origin:
*Simon Kane was a convicted serial killer being kept in the Statesville Prison For The Criminally Insane as its most isolated patient. Simon had been kept in captivity for so long he could no longer rememember his own name or even his past, all Simon knew is that he was a killer. He couldn't put his finger on why but something within him kept tugging him, compelling him to kill those he came across, he wondered to himself all the mayhem he could cause if he was set free unto the world.
But one day he got his wish, he couldn't understand why but he felt a power within himself, a power that surged and allowed his escape.
Character:
*Corvo Attano
* 9-A

Accepted.