Character Name: Bernard Samson
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace/World: Las Vegas, Nevada
Occupation/School/Grade: Mercenary
More: Villain name is "Mr. Samson"

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:

Strengths:
-Eidetic Reflexes: A minor villain (of sorts), Mr. Samson was gifted with a remarkable version of eidetic memory that allows him to merely witness the physical movements of another and recreate them perfectly. This makes him incredibly adroit at disguising himself as others, but the most useful (and utilized) form of his ability is in copying the combat styles of others. If he watches a Kung-Fu Master go through his forms, essentially, Mr. Samson is able to be a Kung-Fu Master himself.
-Martial Combat: Setting aside his eidetic reflex, Mr. Samson is an accomplished martial artist himself, having Greco-Roman wrestling and boxing for a background in high school and college. This gives him the foundation to use his eidetic reflexes to their fullest potential, having innate knowledge of the combat arts. In addition to standard hand-to- hand combat, Mr. Samson has extensive experience with melee weaponry. In summary, Mr. Samson has the capacity to be the perfect melee combatant.
-Assassination: Another ability granted to him from his eidetic reflexes, he's learned to blend in to most all crowds to make him an ideal invisible killer. Extensive combat knowledge allows him to deliver lethal strikes that leave little trace, giving him another impressive weapon for assassinations.
Weaknesses:
-Shrewd: While not a coward, Mr. Samson knows exactly when to bow out and enter combat, as well as when he needs to create or break alliances. While he honours contracts with his employers, he honours them only to the most strict translation and will flat out refuse to go beyond them. Unless...
-Greed: Nothing will earn Mr. Samson's loyalty deeper, or faster, than the largest paycheck. Likewise, if you don't have a written and notarized contract with him, nothing will earn his treachery like the largest paycheck...

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Money money money Mooooney! MON-AY!
Talents: Setting aside his minor superpower and shrewd employment tactics, Mr. Samson remains a staunch professional. Carving a certain reputation for strong loyalty if the money is good, he is a solid enforcer and an apt right-hand man to turn to for strategic discussion.
Inabilities: Mr. Samson has no military experience, and little true marksmanship ability. While he has an excellent ability to 'throw' missiles like knives and darts, his long-range capability remains at just that. In addition, while willing to stake his life on a job where his skills shine, he is decidedly cowardly in the face of suicide missions. If the risk is too great, he will flat out refuse the job-- that is, unless it's part of the contract...
Fears: Dying and not having the money to live his lavish life-style.
General Personality: Amiable and surprisingly friendly for a 'villain.' Mr. Samson enjoys the finer things in life: women, booze, and cars. While he maintains a professional attitude in the face of employers and potential employers, he's very much a man who enjoys luxury. He finds no need to 'work out' or practice, really having never need to do such a thing, and he takes jobs so often in which he has to fight that his body never really atrophies.
Inner Personality: Insecurities abound, Mr. Samson grew up in a poor home with little to no amenities. His father was an obsessive gambler, his mother a whore who spent what money she made only for herself. Mr. Samson quickly learned to fend for himself.
Secret: Aside from his terrible childhood, there isn't many secrets. People that can afford him know how to contact him. Well, the biggest secret would probably be his face... No one knows what it looks like!

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Born into a litter of bastards, Mr. Samson didn't have the ideal childhood. His father was a drunk, and his mother was a whore with little to no motherly instinct. Raised more by his eldest sister, the siblings were close and Bernard learned early on how to be self-reliant. Mistaking strength for ruthless preemptive action, he became a child menace on the streets of Las Vegas.

A natural fighter, Mr. Samson took up boxing at an amateur level in his early teens. He excelled immediately and continued practicing combat arts, eventually joining his high school wrestling team. He learned early, however, that these 'lessons' were ill-needed. On his first visit to the boxing gym, he realized he could perfectly mimic the fighter's movements and during his lesson, relied on this muscle memory. He learned just-as-quickly however the error in using this ability on it's own-- his body screamed at him in pain later that night. So his training became more about conditioning and theory.

He dropped out of college after his first year to run with one of the mobster gangs as an enforcer, a lieutenant having witnessed him dispatch more than half-a-dozen men in a bar fight where he was employed as a bouncer. Quickly realizing the potential of his combat ability, and learning more of the underworld, Mr. Samson began to expand his potential employer base and became muscle for hire. Eventually, it was killer for hire. And sometimes personal trainer.

Present Life: Mr. Samson is a high-priced mercenary now, offering his impressive array of combat-oriented expertise to the highest bidder. He lives the high-life, owning penthouse apartments all across the world and a number of high-priced toys. He also owes debts to a few high-placed mobsters, but that's neither here nor there...

Special Historic Notes:

So unless people want to wait until I'm un-sick, I think the three big bad should start their plotting and scheming and hiring of henchmen and such. Yeah, I haven't even had the attention span to read through bios. I'm assuming there isn't anything that needs major work. My apologies to all.

Will post soon, Ocha~ <3 Just wanted to see my assistant's character before doing so. :3 Assuming they'd be in the same scene together.

Working on something... Do we just claim minions or have we decided if anyone is working for anyone?

Arden Norwalk (Inky Joey) & Bernard Samson (Seiji) are both for hire still. Either arrange something ingame or OOC.

Okay someone make me an offer in pm or in the thread. Ill keep checking

Is there room still? Possibly for an AI with a screw loose?

Weeeeeell, I did say we were full, but if you have a burning desire to join us then get your bio in ASAP.

You said your were full? Never mind then. But do let me know if you need a replacement.

Peace out, peeps. XD

(Honestly thought I had posted this!!!)

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Clare Moore
Species/Race: Human/Eastern European descent
Birthplace: Springfield
Occupation/School/Grade: Lawyer/Lovely Assistant
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Model tall, full figured woman with wavy shoulder length hair, blue green eyes and an ivory complexion. Tends to wear low cut blouses with long sleeves. She also likes to carry around oversized trophy's of those that Dracul has put in their place when she's at her 'night' job.
Strengths: She's fairly average in the physical feats. She's not a bad aim with fire arms, and knows how to swim.
Weaknesses: Not much in upper arm strength or stamina.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Clare would be hard pressed if asked this question. She's just getting by one day at a time. Though anything that makes Dracul's life easier is something she's always willing to strive for.
Talents: Manipulation, working the system, legalese
Inabilities: Able to keep from showing her distain of stupid people.
Fears: Being cornered, blind alleys, anything that makes her feel 'trapped'
General Personality: Clare comes off as a sweet, if slightly ditzy young woman who gets by in life more due to her looks then anything that's going on upstairs. She seems to be at least competent at her day job.
Inner Personality: People expect her to act the part of the blonde, and so she does. In reality she can learn more about a person during a casual conversation then just what they say, though often she can get people to accidently say more then they indent when around her. She doesn't believe there is any universal justice in the world and is loyal only if shown loyalty back.
Secret: Clare is very much in love with Dracul, but doesn't think he reciprocates those sorts of feelings, so she keeps them buried.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Clare's father was emotionally abusive. At about seven years of age her mother finally had it and got a divorce. She soon got into a new relationship. This time with a man that was physically as well as mentally and emotionally abusive. Fortunately for Clare she got off light compared to her mother. As a teenager she tried to get herself emancipated, but the system declared her too young and not in any danger. What she didn't know was that her mother at the same time filed divorce papers. Clare's mother then moved them both into an apartment. This enraged her stepfather and while she was away at one of her many sleepovers away from home, he killed Clare's mother, making her an orphan.

Years later, Clare has worked hard to go through college to make her life better. She went into law, not to protect other women, Clare does not believe the legal system really helps anyone, nor that there is real justice. Clare became a lawyer to make money and live better then an orphan should.

Present Life: While what truly happened might be up for interpretation, the way Clare views things is that the night she passed her bar exam she went out to celebrate. During the celebration some very nice men tried to rough her up while she was walking down the street alone, perhaps not the smartest idea on her part, but she was feeling on top of the world. That's when Dracul swooped in, and saved the day. Sure there was something about the men owing him payback, and sure they seemed to know him and called him a monster, but for Clare, she only saw a savior.

Since that day she has been aiding Dracul in any way she can.

Special Historic Notes:

Awesome! I shall make a post later or tomorrow. >:3

should i just post and roll with it, since no one has hired me yet and fall into work with someone later on?

Okay, does anyone need help starting the game? I've only seen three players post so far and we've been live for over a week.

Yeah... kinda thinking either yes post now! Everyone! or... I see a towel over there and I just might use it.

I ought to reply to your character, Ochie. I forgot what I was going to ask her. XD I'll wing it.