1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Everybody everybody everybody role play now XD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DrEaM_ReBeL, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am just gonna jump right in.

I love sci-fi, fantasy. All with a little romance.

I really wanna do a role play right now about a married couple I have a few plots.

I also wanna do something about an assassin falling in love with their target.

vampire and hunter.

I want to do an incest. (I don't care about the pairing I just want to give one a try)

I want to a little red riding hood based role play. I have a few different ways this can go.

I want to do something that is neko based.
    I have a few ideas for this. (however they are more mature)

If you guys have anything you want to try, just give me a holler and we can give it a try. I am up for anything and I love to try new things

2. What are your plots for the married couple and the neko based?

3. The married couple I have rekindling kind of plots and then I have a more action filled idea. the neko is kinda like a pet type of thing. Like a man or woman buys one and uses it as they please.

4. Hm, alright. Message me more about all plots and we can discuss over them. [:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.