3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Who do you RP With the most?

Who do you like to RP With the most?

Which character(s) do you use the most?

Do you RP Everyday?

Who do you want to RP With right now?

Has anything bad happened in RPs?

Has anything sexual happened in Rps?

Do you regret any RPs?

If you were RPing right now who would ya be?

Who do ya tag?

Someone off-site, via e-mail. I say "most" in reference to the fact that we're coming on two years of having this roleplay.

A juggle between the e-mail partner and someone here.

One original and about fifty billion different canons of various fandoms.

Do you RP Everyday?
Can't help it.

Not picky.

As in, between the partners, or actually to the characters?
I'm a drama king, so something bad always happens to the characters. I have a bad case of schadenfreude.

Rarely, but yes.

Do you regret any RPs?
I regret starting some, but not that they happened, necessarily. Had a few shittastic partners and felt more relief that I got out than regret that I was in it.

I am roleplaying right now. :eyebrows:
No, that smiley wasn't appropriate to the situation.
Whoever I'd like.

Who do ya tag?
Ghostbusters.
(No one.)

VAY. Or it WAS Vay before the great rp drout of 2014! Lately it's been Ozzie and Karaan and Yamineko in some one on ones until I can charp . O_O

VAY. Because she is my roleplay soulmate and we do aaaaaaaallll of the things. There are other people I enjoy very much too, though.

I don't really have one I use the MOST, but the one that I have had the most development and playtime with is Evangeline in a roleplay with Alarice. She is a blind psychic!

Do you RP Everyday?
Not recently. ;_; I am trying to get back to roleplaying everyday cause it makes me a happier person.

STRANGERS! I want to meet new people!

Like, the PLOT or between players? O__O Yes to both. The former I enjoy, the latter sucks.

In all of the BEST roleplays. >:3

Do you regret any RPs?
Yeeeeaaah, sometimes I do. >>; When there's no player chemistry and I am trying to work my way through it anyway, it kinda sucks. I try not to do that when I can. I've never regretted a plot or story though.

DAKOTA. She was a badass demigod and I kinda miss her. >:3

Who do ya tag?
@Karaan @Yamineko123and4 @Stormo @Xnijmai and just because he's funny, @Blind Hemmingway

Hrm… Probably @Ferril cause I've known him longest.

@Ceridwyn !! We've only got one rp going, but it's so much fun writing with them ~

Lots of OCs. The most used are Saori and Tori Avalon, and Lyth Highwind.

Do you RP Everyday?

I try to.

Ceridwyn

Depends on what you mean by bad. In character wise, there's been character death, torture and the like. Out of character wise… no?

I'm a Libertine writer almost exclusively. It kinda comes with the territory.

Do you regret any RPs?

No.

Lots of people!

Who do ya tag?

Those two up there

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenJupiter4

Megiliween and Diana

Kalim and Alexander Blackfang

Do you RP Everyday?
Yes I od

Diana

Yes. mostly in the plot and rarely with a player

Yes it happens sometime

Do you regret any RPs?
No

I don't know

Who do ya tag?
@GreenJupiter4

Currently, @Aine . But my partners fluctuate constantly, so who knows in a month from now.

A former member of this site who vanished about four months ago, named Igraine. I'd give anything to have had her never vanish.

I have yet to ever reuse a character for a roleplay. All of mine are built from scratch for the world.

Do you RP Everyday?
If I can manage it. Sometimes I don't have something to which I can reply,and sometimes I'm just too damn lazy, but I also have some stories I'd reply to constantly if I could.

@Ozzie Chanter if I was starting a new story. @Aine or @Nivansrywyllian if I'm continuing one that's already started.

Uhh... torture. Lots and lots of psychological torture. And some nastiness with bodily fluids.

Not acted out. Actually... no. I don't think ever.

Do you regret any RPs?
A few. Most of them were simply so pathetic that I aborted them after about three or four posts. But there are also a few times where my own obsession with detail and nitpicky nature has chased away some people with whom I would have dearly loved to continue further.

Someone badass. Or immortal. Or both. :heart:

Who do ya tag?
Uhh... @T'Shara

Whoops! I'm such a hypocrite

Hmm, right now I'm most active with @Finch , @AngelFish , @Foxx , and @LuxGlyph

I love all of my current partners equally n_n

I usually make new characters for each roleplay; lately I've been remodeling Damien and Lawrence a lot though

Do you RP Everyday?
Not often, but it happens. I usually average a few times a week, but it depends how active my partner is; I try to keep up.

@Cerulean , we need to revive our pee and throw a meteor at our space cadets >=3

Bad for the characters or bad for me? I've had falling-outs and falling-aparts, which make me sad, but I get over them. I've killed, maimed, and otherwise frustrated my characters quite often; it's a handy twist and it necessitates creativity for otherwise normal stuff!

Many many makeouts when I was first starting, lately the only reason a child shouldn't read my threads is for violence and language though.

Do you regret any RPs?
Nah, although I sometimes get sad that they didn't take off.

Which character? I'm currently working on a post using Simon; a priest and personal assistant to the God of Dimensions! He's in a bit of a pickle at the mo...

Who do ya tag?
@Diana , it occurs to me that we've never attempted an RP together and I'm absolutely fine with 'slow as molasses' posting...

(Assuming you're asking about Iwaku rp... outside Iwaku is a whole other story)

0.0; At the moment only Diana

Can't really answer this one e.e;

lawl once again! Uhm... right now I be using Bane, my baddass Enklar (werewolf)

Do you RP Everyday?
*aghast* Of Course! Unless my buddies aren't there that day ._.

LuxGlyph but she's not on ;~;

Depends, bad for whom? Bane just murdered a vampir

Not Yet!

Do you regret any RPs?
No?

Myself. Always.

Who do ya tag?
uuhhhh @LuxGlyph Cause she poofed and left me alone with no rrrrppppp WAAAAHHHH

@LunaValentine

@LunaValentine because we just have a good time together

All original, never using the same one twice.

Do you RP Everyday?
YES

One of the Admin's...

Death and tears

Much sex from some of the other users

Do you regret any RPs?
YES YES YES YES YES

The person I am RPing as now in an RP, a physical version of Madness

Who do ya tag?
@LunaValentine and @ScarletNova since she got me into this and is a RL friend.

(You said everyone do it, so I did! Though my experiences listed happened outside of Iwaku. Haven't really rp'ed enough here yet x_X I am a creatively dead zone right now.)

Who do you RP With the most? No one.

Who do you like to RP With the most? No one.

Which character(s) do you use the most? Seth Bloodmoon or Callysto (surname varies)

Do you RP Everyday? Nope

Who do you want to RP With right now? Don't know.

Has anything bad happened in RPs? Yeah.

Has anything sexual happened in Rps? Yep.

Do you regret any RPs? I definitely do.

If you were RPing right now who would ya be? Probably either Seth or Callysto.

Who do ya tag? No one!

@Kylulu for sure. No one else even comes close.

@Kylulu or maybe @Inati both of them are a ton of fun.

I almost always use new characters for EVERY rp I do.

Do you RP Everyday?
Whenever possible.

Anyone who can keep my interest really lol.

Define bad.

Can you really call it a good rp without?

Do you regret any RPs?
Nope.

I'ma be a Sith.

Who do ya tag?
Everyone! Actually just @Inati

Hmm... I'm having some real life troubles with getting to everyone... the activity on my Rps fluctuates a lot. So I guess it's probably either @J_Kraken on his lovely sci-fi adventure, or Pope, who isn't on this website.

See above, and my friend Level_5 who is away due to real life concerns, but stays in contact and mollifies me that she will come back when she can. Also, the beautiful and wonderful and awesome @Peregrine

I have reused one character, because the group RP ended and I wanted to try the world again. Many of my characters have similarites, and fall into 3-4 broad archetypes, but I don't reuse characters much, Zaiabel is the only one. Besides that, the characters I use the most are the ones where the Rps are the most active.

Do you RP Everyday?
Sometimes I'm busy, or on a busy vacation (like at a convention), or too stressed or tired... if I could RP every day, I would, but I'm not cool enough.

I'd love for Level_5 to return, but she's super busy and I can't begrudge her her real life

In character? Well, if nothing bad happened it wouldn't be a very interesting story, now would it? Lots of dystopian elements, slavery, rape, discrimination... some torture (depending on the story), both physical and psychological. I have very few limits with bad stuff, but I promise that all of it has story reasons.

Yeah, I've done some smutty Rps, and some Rps that had a lot of plot but also sexual elements. I always go with what my partner is comfortable with, of course.

Do you regret any RPs?
A few that were awesome and ended because me or my partners didn't have time to keep up a reasonable speed. I don't regret doing them, but I regret that they ended.

One of my characters that I need to post for. That's a badass vampire rebel leader, an anti-hero style adventurer, or a sweet street musician, just to name a few.

Who do ya tag?
Uhh... @J_Kraken , @MattyIce

Maybe one of them will do this, but I doubt it. :-)

@Scout

Everybody.

I try to keep it unique. But I do use similar archetypes sometimes.

Do you RP Everyday?
Duh.

@Remorse (The RP is just starting, so its the best time!)

Werewolves killed an entire ball room of nobles. An alien was released. A reactor exploded, making millions evacuate.

Has anything sexual happened in RPs?
Interrogator slept with her Inquisitor. Werewolf with a human.

Do you regret any RPs?
While I don't regret it. I feel atrocious because I've a historical RP with @Lady Alainn and I haven't wrote a reply in a week. Every single time I open it to read and try to write something I fall short and can't. It's like a stain an itch I can't figure out how to scratch!

A young lycanthrope about to meet one of her own kind. An older werewolf about to go to bed with his human woman (FOR SLEEP). A scavenger on a devastated planet with a plucky AI inside her environmental suit. An Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. A Dunmer of the Dark Brotherhood working on a new Sanctuary.

Who do ya tag?
@Scout @Mako Torriblaidd @Nivansrywyllian @Remorse @Zizikitty @Yiyel @FayeStar If Faye hadn't abandoned a unique RP I was in love with!

Hmm, probably either @The Returner or @Peregrine. I've finished my first succesful roleplay with the former and we're working on a sequel, but it's on a hiatus now as she's busy with real life commitments. Right now, most of my posts go to the latter.

Again, it's a toss up between the two people mentioned above.

I don't have any recurring characters. If we're talking about character archetypes, though, then I usually play snarky jerks. Somehow, they always find their way into my writing.

Do you RP Everyday?
Hahaha, no, sadly. I wish I could, but I work full time and I attend uni, which means sometimes I just don't have time and sometimes I'm too tired.

Practically with all the people I owe posts right now. Why is it that when I'm bored and have nothing to do, nobody ever writes and when I'm busy, I'm suddenly swamped with posts? :D

You mean besides my characters contracting deadly illnesses, losing limbs, getting into self-destructive relationships, being dragged into Hell itself and tortured psychologically? Yes. Frankly, I like causing trouble for them because it's interesting to see how they act when they're pushed to their limits. Drama all the way, baby!

Yeah, but only rarely as I usually focus on the plot development instead. My characters generally tend to have better things to worry about.

Do you regret any RPs?
I do, but they didn't happen on this site. Long story short, there was that one guy who practically stalked me (via multiple accounts, six or seven if I remember correctly). His attempts to cover his identity were laughable, mainly because I'm very sensitive to writing patterns and it was blindingly obvious it was him, and while I didn't feel threatened at any point, it was pretty weird. Weird and uncomfortable. What was even worse, he metagamed constantly and had this desire to prove his characters were better than mine at everything without taking into account their CVs. For example, I was once playing an alchemist, he was playing a thief and he still insisted his character was the expert on explosives. I mean, wtf? He tried to justify it with some OOC nonsense and when I pointed out a) his knowledge was completely irrelevant, b) he was actually wrong in multiple accounts in his understanding of how explosives worked, he threw a hissy fit and accused me of ignorance of this topic. Hello, I'm a QUALIFIED CHEMIST! I'm pretty sure I am quite knowledgeable in this area, thank you very much. Ugh, I'm still kinda sour about this even though it happened... two or three years ago?

Sveta, who is by far my most normal character, but she compensates for it by being in the most outlandish situation right now.

Who do ya tag?
Nobody. I'm a badass loner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I'll fill one of these out, since I've been tagged.

I tend to post to any RP I've got going as soon as I see it's waiting, barring writer's block. That evens it out pretty well.

I tend not to play favorites often, but I must admit that my work with @Freyja is singularly rewarding.

Of all the characters that have come and gone throughout my time as a writer, the cast of The Lost Cog Detective agency were the only ones that spoke to me so thoroughly that I decided to write them down, and keep them. Axibelle Marriet, Keeva Flynne, Masahiro Ichisada, Wilhamina Metzger, and Mr. Bowler.

Do you RP Everyday?
I try to, although some days get busy.

Anybody that loves to build an in-depth world.

An extraplanar force unraveled reality around a character, and then followed him into an alternate universe to do the same.

Not in a while.

Do you regret any RPs?
No.

If I were RPing right now, I would be the leader of a small band of mercenaries in a post-apocalyptic world, clearing ruins of mutants for the reclamation of a fallen world.

Who do ya tag?
@Ms.Ezra, and @LuxGlyph. Unfortunately, I have no clue what tagging is, so I may well have bungled it. But whatever.

Usually I only rp with people once (with the exception for group rps where I might bump into ppl I've roleplayed with before). Not because I can't think about roleplaying with people more after the first time, but somehow it just doesn't happen. Sometimes it happens that I've been interested in an old partners new roleplay idea, or they being interested in mine, so we do a second or even a third one. This is the people I remember having roleplayed with more than once:

Layne: Roleplayed with two times, one with her as the smexy demon, and one with me as the smexy demon cause she was tired of it :3
Elflady: We just started our second rp. My character is such a cutie<3
Thereturner: We've roleplayed two times in onexone as far as I can remember, and happened to meet in a few group roleplays

Taliesin: As of today we've had three roleplays, two are still ongoing and one is finished. All of them is connected even though we didn't intend them to be at first xD We started with one idea that took place during the middle ages (with a bit of modern items *innocent whistling*. Then we started the second one which took place in a distant future. Then we did a fanfic between the two where a future person (before their rps starting point) found a time machine, went back in time and met a character from our first rp before their rp started. Now we're planning on making that a bigger thing in both of the other two plots instead of just having them throw some insider jokes from it :3
Sleepy Golden Kitten (formerly known as sleepy dreamer when I started to roleplay with her): Three or four roleplays. I remember three of them, one based on a korean show, one based on rise of the guardians, and one original about wizards. But I think we had a fourth going on too at some point, not sure though.

Pretty much everyone I've roleplayed with more than once (thus everyone form the previous list), and have had lengthier roleplays that didn't die within 6 months and 200 posts. (Which pretty much only are the roleplays with partners I've roleplayed with more than once.) But there are some exceptions:

Princessyuna: Our first rp just got dropped, and it only got a bit over 100 posts, but I really liked the rp and her style and ideas and I hope we'll find something else to do together sometime in the future :)
Elflady: As I said before, we are on our second rp, but considering we're not even thirty posts into it, and the last rp died pretty quickly, she technically does not qualify for the list above. But I enjoy roleplaying with her a lot, her writing style is great and I hope our current rp keeps going for a long time ^^

There are some others too that I really loved to roleplay with, but they have all disappeared from Iwaku now :( (Not been online in many months and doesn't seem to come back any time soon or at all.)
Dream Spirit, OnyxTrumpet, Queen Elsa, TowerofPimps

I never really re-use characters (If it isn't a prequel or sequel to another roleplay with the same partner as I roleplayed with before.) so I don't use any characters more than the others, except for if their roleplays happens to be lengthier than the other roleplays.
I might re-use Shiela in a roleplay at some point because I want to do her back story, but in that case she'll be the exception to the rule. Otherwise I only use one special character over and over again. Jack Frost from rise of the guardians. I love that adorable little trouble maker :3

Do you RP Everyday?
Depends on the month. Sometimes I write every day, and sometimes I write every other day and sometimes I write once a week. Depends on how I'm feeling and if I feel like writing. But pretty much every day yes.

Except for my current partners? I don't really feel like I really really really want to rp with someone special right now, but if I have to choose then it would be nice to revive my rp with Thereturner again. But I don't think she's into that rp any longer xD Sleepy Golden Kitten would be fun to roleplay something with again too, if she ever makes a partner search thread again I'll probably jump on it immediately haha

Nothing bad for me, but pretty much all my characters, at least the characters I like, have suffered greatly. Torture, mental torture, horrible past, horrible future, I just have to make life difficult for them xD

yeah, Archer is an uncontrollable force. You can't expect things not to happen. But yeah, in some it happens in some it doesn't. I usually prefer those where nothing happens, but Golden eyes and Two worlds are some of my favorites rp even though they're very sexual xD

Do you regret any RPs?
Not really. Even bad roleplays teaches you something. Thanks to everything I don't like I've learned what I like, which writing styles I can work together with, and which genres and characters I should avoid so the rp doesn't die within a month. Every bad rp is good experience.

JONATHAN! Cause that cute little boy is cute!! Even though he's turning 19 soon. I just wanna torture him so badly XD... ... Ehm... *Cough* We have a plan and... It's not as bad as it sounds, he'll just be a bit poisoned and will get close to dying that's all.

Who do ya tag?
@Taliesin
@Elflady
@The Returner
@Sleepy Golden Kitten
@princessyuna

And a special shout out to my current partners:
@Lillian Gray
@Kaisaan

Last edited:
Most posts? @Lelouch vi Britannia

@C92cool because he's cool

Luna Marliland Valentine and her opposite Anul or Celeste Valentine

Do you RP Everyday?
Yes

someone with an idea.

Yes

Yes

Do you regret any RPs?
Yes

Luna Marliand Valentine

Who do ya tag?
@Dedtoo Tag man, you're it.

• Thank You
Reactions: C92cool
Probably @Windsong

All of the people I have RPs with! n_n

No specific character on this site, usually make new characters for each RP.

Do you RP Everyday?
Try to.

A list of various badass writers from a site long since dead. Nick, BOXES, Panda, and my sweet, sweet Colby. May our RPs rest in peace. <3

Werewolves killed an entire ball room of nobles. Character death. Drug use. Character maiming. Probably some other stuff.

Has anything sexual happened in RPs?
Yes. ;]

Do you regret any RPs?
There are some cool RPs that never kicked off or I lost them. :c

Depends on the RP I would be replying to.

Who do ya tag?
EVERYONE.

Who do i rp with the most? @Shadow-Djae_Writer and @LunaValentine

Who do you like to rp with the most? @thegothicbeauty @Aislin @Red Rabbit.

Which characters do you use the most? Depends on the rp.

Do you rp everyday? I try to.

Who do you want to rp with right now? @Red Rabbit @Aislin @Lady Chess @thegothicbeauty

Has anything bad happened in rp's? Yes ... Both in the rp which was actual good :) but when it happens with partners ... Not so much :/

Has anything sexual happened in rps? Yes.

Do you regret any rps? I do regret a few actually wherethe partner leaves...

If you were rping right now who would you be? Depends ...

Who do you tag?
@Widow

Usually I only rp with people once (with the exception for group rps where I might bump into ppl I've roleplayed with before). Not because I can't think about roleplaying with people more after the first time, but somehow it just doesn't happen. Sometimes it happens that I've been interested in an old partners new roleplay idea, or they being interested in mine, so we do a second or even a third one. This is the people I remember having roleplayed with more than once:

Layne: Roleplayed with two times, one with her as the smexy demon, and one with me as the smexy demon cause she was tired of it :3
Elflady: We just started our second rp. My character is such a cutie<3
Thereturner: We've roleplayed two times in onexone as far as I can remember, and happened to meet in a few group roleplays

Taliesin: As of today we've had three roleplays, two are still ongoing and one is finished. All of them is connected even though we didn't intend them to be at first xD We started with one idea that took place during the middle ages (with a bit of modern items *innocent whistling*. Then we started the second one which took place in a distant future. Then we did a fanfic between the two where a future person (before their rps starting point) found a time machine, went back in time and met a character from our first rp before their rp started. Now we're planning on making that a bigger thing in both of the other two plots instead of just having them throw some insider jokes from it :3
Sleepy Golden Kitten (formerly known as sleepy dreamer when I started to roleplay with her): Three or four roleplays. I remember three of them, one based on a korean show, one based on rise of the guardians, and one original about wizards. But I think we had a fourth going on too at some point, not sure though.

Pretty much everyone I've roleplayed with more than once (thus everyone form the previous list), and have had lengthier roleplays that didn't die within 6 months and 200 posts. (Which pretty much only are the roleplays with partners I've roleplayed with more than once.) But there are some exceptions:

Princessyuna: Our first rp just got dropped, and it only got a bit over 100 posts, but I really liked the rp and her style and ideas and I hope we'll find something else to do together sometime in the future :)
Elflady: As I said before, we are on our second rp, but considering we're not even thirty posts into it, and the last rp died pretty quickly, she technically does not qualify for the list above. But I enjoy roleplaying with her a lot, her writing style is great and I hope our current rp keeps going for a long time ^^

There are some others too that I really loved to roleplay with, but they have all disappeared from Iwaku now :( (Not been online in many months and doesn't seem to come back any time soon or at all.)
Dream Spirit, OnyxTrumpet, Queen Elsa, TowerofPimps

I never really re-use characters (If it isn't a prequel or sequel to another roleplay with the same partner as I roleplayed with before.) so I don't use any characters more than the others, except for if their roleplays happens to be lengthier than the other roleplays.
I might re-use Shiela in a roleplay at some point because I want to do her back story, but in that case she'll be the exception to the rule. Otherwise I only use one special character over and over again. Jack Frost from rise of the guardians. I love that adorable little trouble maker :3

Do you RP Everyday?
Depends on the month. Sometimes I write every day, and sometimes I write every other day and sometimes I write once a week. Depends on how I'm feeling and if I feel like writing. But pretty much every day yes.

Except for my current partners? I don't really feel like I really really really want to rp with someone special right now, but if I have to choose then it would be nice to revive my rp with Thereturner again. But I don't think she's into that rp any longer xD Sleepy Golden Kitten would be fun to roleplay something with again too, if she ever makes a partner search thread again I'll probably jump on it immediately haha

Nothing bad for me, but pretty much all my characters, at least the characters I like, have suffered greatly. Torture, mental torture, horrible past, horrible future, I just have to make life difficult for them xD

yeah, Archer is an uncontrollable force. You can't expect things not to happen. But yeah, in some it happens in some it doesn't. I usually prefer those where nothing happens, but Golden eyes and Two worlds are some of my favorites rp even though they're very sexual xD

Do you regret any RPs?
Not really. Even bad roleplays teaches you something. Thanks to everything I don't like I've learned what I like, which writing styles I can work together with, and which genres and characters I should avoid so the rp doesn't die within a month. Every bad rp is good experience.

JONATHAN! Cause that cute little boy is cute!! Even though he's turning 19 soon. I just wanna torture him so badly XD... ... Ehm... *Cough* We have a plan and... It's not as bad as it sounds, he'll just be a bit poisoned and will get close to dying that's all.

Who do ya tag?
@Taliesin
@Elflady
@The Returner
@Sleepy Golden Kitten
@princessyuna

And a special shout out to my current partners:
@Lillian Gray
@Kaisaan

This highly flatters me.
Thank you so much! ♥♡

I will go ahead and work on my reply to this. :)

Reactions: redblood