Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
everybodydiesattheend.jpg

SUNDAY OCTOBER 4TH @ 12:30PM CENTRAL TIME

She grabbed us by the arm and said, “If you want to get out alive – run for your life.

We laughed.

He stumbled in to the hallway and said, “At the end… everyone is dead.

We just kept going.

WELCOME TO THE ALLYVILLE HAUNTED HOUSE!
Family fun or just trying to scare yourself, this HUGE haunted house used to be a large hotel. Newly opened just this year, it’s the first time anyone has seen the inside. They tell you when you walk in that everyone dies by the end. Do you believe it…?

You should. Far from cheap parlor tricks and bad special effects, the things you run in to are real. Dangerously real.

CHARACTERS AND PLAYING!
You are a human person that visited this Haunted House thinking you were going to have some fun. You can have any sort of human character you like. You CAN have a magical or supernatural character. You CAN’T have any weapons or items and stuff on you. You only have what you were able to carry in as a person going for a tour. You thought this was going to be fun! (Or someone insisted it was going to be fun!)

Bios are not a required item, but I love seeing what your character ideas are so I can build up some plot points!

And as always, if you have a question, lay it on me. <3 Show up in the Main Cbox a few minutes before hand to let me know you're present and ready to play!

►► Do not play joke or troll characters, especially ones that break the setting and spirit of the setting. We LOVE a little comedy, but will kick out a player who is being disruptive.

►► Be respectful of ALL players, regardless of playing skill or style. Tortuga Station is meant to be friendly for newbie roleplayers and relaxed for veteran players. We now have an Out of Character Box to make giving people help easier.

►► Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

►► Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

►► Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

►► Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

►► Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice and Dawn
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
I might be down, depends on the day

Definitely gonna be there! First CHARP RP, too! Whoot Whoot!

I'm a dark angel and I think this will be an awesome roleplay.:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

DAMMIT, DIANA.

I'LL TRY TO BE THERE, OKAY?

... Watch this not work out with the West Coast people Diana tagged

*STARES*

You CAN’T have any weapons or items and stuff on you. You only have what you were able to carry in as a person going for a tour.
I assume this means that something like a lunch box and/or a single bottle of water are okay?

You know me too well Diana :D I'll try to be there

Wait! Does the time on the overview change depending on your time zone??? o_o So it actually says my time zone???? Phew, I thought for a minute that that was the time it started and it started at 2.30 AM for me xD, 7.30 PM is perfect :D

Name: Alice Hawk
Sex: Female
Appearance:
library_by_guweiz-d8i36fi.png

(Source)​

Bio:
Alice is a girl who prefers her own company. She enjoys making short films and documentaries during her spare time and hopes for it to become her job in the future. The interest for film making comes from her father who makes animal documentaries for a living. Sure he was rarely home while Alice grew up, but she still knew him through his work and he always inspired her to follow her dream.

She is often seen with a video camera and records every thing that happens to pass by her lens. Most people gets annoyed with her constant filming, thus she doesn't have many friends, but she cherish the few she have, at least when she isn't absorbed in her own work. Being surrounded by people has never been her thing, a couple of close friends whom she speaks to a couple times a week is more than enough for her.

While she does prefer being on her own, she has no problem interacting with people she doesn't know as long as no touching is involved. Mainly she interacts with people (that aren't her friends) when she makes her documentaries and short films.

Fears and phobias:
  • Human contact
    Alice has always had a problem with skin to skin contact, and not even her closest friends can touch her freely. This has of course made relationships almost impossible, thus she has avoided them.
  • Heights
    When she was younger, Alice fell from a tree when she tried to film an event from a birds perspective. After that she became terrified of heights.

Are cameras allowed in this haunted mansion? (If not she will probably try to sneak it in xD)

Last edited:
I assume this means that something like a lunch box and/or a single bottle of water are okay?
Yes. 8D

ALSO DAMNIT RED. O__O YOU MANAGED TO GET MY CHARRIE NAME. -digs out her other name ideas-

Yes. 8D

ALSO DAMNIT RED. O__O YOU MANAGED TO GET MY CHARRIE NAME. -digs out her other name ideas-
Stealing names like a boss :D -Still wonders if this haunted house allows cameras or not-

I wanna play too.

I honestly have no idea what to do but I had somebody in mind to play. What do I do? O.O

PLAY THE PERSON AND TRY NOT TO DIE! 8D

This sounds like fun!