Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
everybodydiesattheend.jpg

EVERYBODY DIES AT THE END

She grabbed us by the arm and said, "If you want to get out alive – run for your life."

We laughed.

He stumbled in to the hallway and said, "At the end… everyone is dead."

We just kept going.

WELCOME TO THE ALLYVILLE HAUNTED HOUSE!

Family fun or just trying to scare yourself, this HUGE haunted house used to be a large hotel. Newly opened just this year, it's the first time anyone has seen the inside. They tell you when you walk in that everyone dies by the end. Do you believe it…?

You should. Far from cheap parlor tricks and bad special effects, the things you run in to are real. Dangerously real.

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are a human person that visited this Haunted House thinking you were going to have some fun. You can have any sort of human character you like. You CAN have a magical or supernatural character. You CAN'T have any weapons or items and stuff on you. You only have what you were able to carry in as a person going for a tour. You thought this was going to be fun! (Or someone insisted it was going to be fun!)

WHERE: Join us in the EVERYBODY DIES AT THE END chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

1665067292945.png
Name: Hetephres Hokusai
Is Definitely: an adventurous, charismatic young woman.
Is Definitely Not: weird at all
Something Interesting:
Her parents were Egyptologists, who named her after an Egyptian queen.
Something Not At All Interesting: She likes to perform slight-of-hand tricks.

• Sweet
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
First time participating, so I hope I do good, Owl Overlord 🙇🏽

Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
Mingyue Bai, aka Yue
Bitey goth child
Ditched by twin

Yue.png

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO EVERYBODY DIES AT THE END

Today at 12:05 PM

• Diana:
    This is a modern setting where you are visiting a haunted house attraction. Things are most assuredly going to go horribly wrong!

Today at 12:06 PM

• Diana:
    TYPE SHORT TYPE FAST! If you write too much or take too long, you will miss the action and people may not be able to read your posts fast enough. Keep it to 10 sentences and under.

Today at 12:06 PM

• Diana:
    Put you character name in the first sentence of your post so we know who is playing who. You can also use bbcode color to differentiate your posts from others!

Today at 12:07 PM

• Diana:
    Game Master posts are in this bright bold yellow. Pay attention to those because they are guiding the story!

• Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY, so don't worry about typos and mistakes. If you get confused or need a little direction, I am in the main chat to help!

• Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

• Diana:
    IT IS WELL AFTER DARK. The Allyville haunted house has been open for well over a few hours. People keeping going in, but no one has really noticed anyone coming back out. Oh wait, no, there's some people now leaving the building laughing merrily about the special effects! It must just be a REALLY good attraction!

Today at 12:45 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres skipped up to end of the entry line. A couple girls from her school gave her weird looks--but then, they always did that. She paid them no mind, immersing herself into the present moment, and the adventure that awaited.

Today at 1:02 PM

• Diana:
    "HEY YA, IT'S YA GIRL BETHANY HERE AT THE ALLYVILLE HAUNTED HOUSE! SON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF IN THE MOST HAUNTED ROOMS EVER!" Bethany made a kissy face at her phone before quickly adding in her filter and uploading the little video to Tiktok, where surely, this will be the best video series yet and get her tons of likes! Right now she has a grand total of..... 6 followers.

Today at 1:10 PM

• Astaroth:
    Yue was absolutely not scared of haunted houses, but was thoroughly annoyed that her twin brother had ditched her for a cute girl. Glowering, the tiny teen hugged her long black coat around herself, chipped black nail polish on the nails digging into her elbows as she stomped over to the line for the attraction.

Today at 1:10 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily was nervous and she definitely wasn't hiding that fact, for sure. The closer she inched toward the haunted house, the more nervous she got, and the more she wanted to back out. There was absolutely no turning back now.

Today at 1:12 PM

• Diana:
    "Next group please..." announced the most BORED middle-aged ticket bouncer the world would ever know. She beckoned to the four girls and opened up the double doors so they could pass through! "Enjoy the Allyville Haunted House, We Hope you scream with excitement..."

Today at 1:13 PM

• Diana:
    "This is so exciting!!!!" squealed Bethany, seeming to have no issue with decided these girls were all her new best friends in this frightening adventure! "Lets stick together, okay? I hear you can get lost in here!" She already had her phone at the ready for making more videos.

Today at 1:15 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres glanced back at the girls coming into line behind her. One looked angry, the next nervous, and they didn't look like they were together. "Well hello there! I guess we're a group? I'm Hetephres!" Then the usher took their money and waved them in. "Oh, hi!" she said to Social Media girl, who seemed friendly enough.

Today at 1:17 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily was lucky to be in a group of girls. Perhaps when she screamed, hers wouldn't be the loudest out of the foursome. She eyed the trio she was going into the haunted house with and when one said to stick together, her head nodded in silent agreement. "I guess so." She commented before introducing herself. "I am Emily. A pleasure to meet you three." She spoke while her eyes widened as they got closer and closer inside. "I feel like we're the pretty little liars." Emily tried to ease her nerves with that statement.

Today at 1:20 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Whatever you say, Barbie," Yue muttered under her breath, scoffing. She shuffled through the doors, tripping a little over her own clunky platform boots and hovering next to the girl in the black-and-white outfit--side-eyeing her warily. Her nose wrinkled a little. "Name's Yue. Hi."

Today at 1:20 PM

• Diana:
    "I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!" blurted out Bethany, before she realized shrieking was probably breaking the vibe. "Oh, I'm Bethany! I loooove your outfits, you all look super cute! Eee! This is going to be fun!" It seemed Emily was going to be her hand buddy, as Bethany grabbed Emily's hand to help lead the way into the Haunted House!

Today at 1:22 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres ignored the side-eye and the wrinkled nose. She got that a lot. Her current outfit wasn't even a costume. "Pretty little liars?" she said. The phrase sounded vaguely familiar. Whatever it was, Bethany seemed to know, and (rather enthusiastically) approve. "Thank you!" she replied. "Hey, would you like me to hold your phone to get you fully in a shot?"

Today at 1:24 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily jumped at Bethany's shouting, smiling softly which was evidently fake. "Thank you." Her eyes examined Bethany's outfit. "I love yours, as well." It was when their hands met that she grew even more nervous. Surprisingly Bethany's hand didn't slide away from her own since her palms were exceedingly sweaty. "Pretty little liars is a show about four girls..." She stopped there because she didn't want to frighten Hetephres too much. "I'll tell you at the end." She muttered. "If we make it." Emily whispered softly to herself, only Bethany would've been able to hear her.

Today at 1:27 PM

• Diana:
    As the girls entered into the main foyer of the haunted house, there was a selection of directions they could go. A sign even gave them a clue if they wanted to find a specific place. It's directions: The Hall of Mirrors, Insane Clown Pool, Spiderweb Ballroom, Tentacle Dungeon, and the Butcher's Bathroom.

Today at 1:27 PM

• Astaroth:
    Yue, meanwhile, looked less than thrilled with that comparison. Then again, the girl looked less than thrilled in general. She squinted at the signs, frowning. "This is so stupid," she mumbled. Louder, she added, "What should it be, then? Clowns? I'm absolutely not going anywhere called a Tentacle Dungeon."

Today at 1:28 PM

• Diana:
    Of course Bethany knew the show well and perfectly got Emily's joke. She giggled conspiratorially, and then happily handed her phone off to Hetty so she could film her and Emily posing in front of the directional sign. "Maybe not clowns!" admitted Bethany. "I am, um... super bothered by clowns."

Today at 1:29 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily stared at the directions, hearing everyone's input and it was as if a lightbulb went off inside of her head. "Why not the hall of mirrors?" She questioned the group. "We all like to look at vanity, right?" Another question, which conjured a laugh to try and ease her nerves still.

Today at 1:31 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres gave a merry cackle at Yue's comment. "Wahaha! I know, right?" she said, then took Bethany's offered phone and stepped back to get her in a shot with the other two girls, then panned around to take in the lobby, stopping at each sign long enough for her viewers to read the words, then handed her back the phone. "Hmm... I dunno, I'm kinda partial to the Spiderweb Ballroom. No Butcher's Bathroom please, that just sounds gross. Oops, now it's one vote each... Flip a coin? Rock-paper-scissors?"

Today at 1:36 PM

• Astaroth:
    "That sounds fair," agreed Yue. She edged clear of the camera field just in time to be a blur in the shot, shoving her hands deep into her coat pockets and finding her own phone. She pulled it out, checking it discretely. Nope, no new messages from her useless brother. "I can roll this dice app on my phone..."

Today at 1:38 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily eyed the girls as they made their decisions known but it was definitely a tie between the foursome. "Yes, let's roll the dice." She stated towards Yue. Either way, she definitely didn't want to go into either of the ones that they certainly despised. "Let's hope it's something we'll enjoy." She commented while the anticipation filled the air, waiting for Yue to pull the app out. Her hand squeezed Bethany's tighter and tighter with each passing second.

Today at 1:41 PM

• Diana:
    When Yue used the phone app it popped out a 1... The Hall of Mirrors it was! A lucky choice for miss Emily. And thus the group shuffled down the hall and took a turn... and were not disappointed. When they stepped through the threshold there were mirrors in every direction, distorting their figures into all sorts of fun shapes. But wait... didn't Yue come in with them? Why wasn't Yue being reflected in the mirrors! When everyone turned around to look, Yue was missing!

Today at 1:43 PM

• Diana:
    "Oh no..! I knew holding hands was a good idea," she side-mumbled to Emily. Yue vanished so fast, Bethany wasn't sure how they got separated. Maybe the mirrors could move? As they wandered down the hall, Bethany tried her hand at shoving a couple of them to see what happened. "Oh weird! These mirrors are ice cold!"

Today at 1:47 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha?" Hetephres said. "Where'd she go?" she said, looking around. "Huh...I guess she either decided to go with 'this is stupid' and leave, or she snuck off to jump-scare us." She reached out to touch a mirror. "That's odd...wouldn't it take extra energy and setup to chill the mirrors, and make it more likely they'd fog up?" she said, blowing on the mirror for the heck of it.

Today at 1:50 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily gestured a yes before straightening back up. She stayed dangerously close to Bethany because she was again nervous. Her eyes were focused on the mirrors and noticed that Yue went missing. Her head turned back and she stifled a scream because she didn't want to freak anyone else. "I wonder why they are ice cold." Emily started to pant heavily.

Today at 1:50 PM

• Diana:
    Not just the mirrors were ice cold... the longer the girls were in the Hall of Mirrors, the colder, and frostier it got! Their breath started to form lil condensation mists in the air, and on the edges of the mirrors crystalized ice started to form.

Today at 1:53 PM

• Constellations:
    "Not only are the mirrors ice cold, anyone else feel a chill?" Emily spoke as she could also see her breath in the mist in front of her. "Feels like a morgue in here." She thought about her poor choice of words there and eyed Bethany and Hetephres. "Probably not the best choice of words, right?"

Today at 1:56 PM

• Diana:
    They're really vibing this whole Frozen Halloween theme!" remarked Bethany as she stopped to check out another mirror. Except when she looked in the mirror expecting to see her own face, there was an entirely different person there! She SCREAMED!

Today at 1:59 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Yeesh, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas," Hetephres said. "But Christmas can just go away until after Thanksgiving, as far as I'm concerned," she said, folding her arms against the chill. "Yeah...like a morgue...that's more in the spirit of things!" She drew a smiley face in the patch of fog she'd made on the mirror. "Spirit of things, hehe!"

Today at 1:59 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres jumped at the sound of Bethany's scream and turned to see.

Today at 2:01 PM

• Diana:
    There in the mirror was not a reflection of any of the girls, but a very tall... man? If the decaying looking body could be considered a man! For the most part it seemed totally motionless though. Surely it is harmless.

Today at 2:02 PM

• Constellations:
    Emily couldn't hold back a chuckle as Hetephres said it was beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. At least someone was trying to lighten the mood up a little. She was literally about to run at the sound of Bethany's scream but turned to see what caused her to scream. "Oh, my god. Who is that?" She asked, pointing her index finger at Bethany's mirror.

Today at 2:02 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wah! Somebody got left in the Lurch!" Hetephres said, giving the figure a wave. She couldn't see that they'd put screens behind transparent plexiglass instead of a mirror, with a concealed camera or motion-detector to trigger the appearance sequence, but that just meant they'd done a good job of it!

Today at 2:07 PM

• Diana:
    "Oh man, that did me a heckin huge frighten for a second there!" Bethany laughed! It was just some dummy jump scare, how cool! "I wonder if he's made of wax?" she asked, knocked hard on the glass.

Today at 2:13 PM

• Diana:
    Upon Bethany's knocking, the glass cracked and shattered! As if it were ice-cold fragile and hit with a hammer! The dummy inside, most certainly was NOT made of wax it seemed. For it immediately grunted HHNNGGRRRGH and reached out it's rotting arms for the snatching! Of course Bethany managed to scream and stumble back, which left poor Emily for the taking! YOINK. The girl disappeared into the strange, dark, black little hall with the zombie(?) beast. ...do the girls dare to follow for a rescue?

Today at 2:13 PM

• Astaroth:
    "THIS ISN'T FUNNY," came a shout that was more like a screech, as Yue came stumbling around the corner straight into Bethany with a SPLAT. The goth girl clutched at Bethany's arms as she shivered, eyes narrowed. "What the fuck, you guys just ditched me!"

Today at 2:18 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres gave a yelp. This place was on a Sacred Riana level when it came to scary magic tricks! Now she wanted to know how they did it! But first they had to find Emily. In the back of her mind, she began to wonder: could they really have a performer grab somebody like that? There'd been no liability waiver...

Today at 2:19 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Just as suddenly as Emily had disappeared, Yue reappeared! "Uh...no we didn't, at least not on purpose," Hetephres said. "I thought you ditched us," she said, giving the dour girl a smile. "Maybe holding hands is a good idea," she said, offering hers. "Come on," she said, tossing her head toward the blackness beyond the broken mirror. "We gotta go save Emily!" she said in a 'the game is afoot!' tone.

Today at 2:21 PM

• Diana:
    Bethany screamed at the near (and then actual snatchening) and then AGAIN when Yue grabbed her! By now her voice was hoarse! Thank goodness for Hetty in taking charge, Bethany let out a heavy sigh of relief and DEFINITELY got with the grabbing Hetty's hand AND Yue's. "Y-yeah! Nobody let go, we'll just go in after her! I mean it's all just pretend and fake right?!"

Today at 2:23 PM

• Astaroth:
    Yue looked at least slightly mollified. She started to reach for Hetephres's hand only for Bethany to intercept and grab her instead. "Wait, go in? Like, in there?" Yue wanted to know, gesturing at the black void of the corridor. She fished her phone out again, turning on the flashlight and pointing it through the broken mirror. "Jesus, that's real broken glass. That can't be up to code."

Today at 2:26 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres opened her mouth to answer Bethany's question, but hesitated. "It should be all fake..." she said, but the broken glass Yue pointed to seemed to count against that hypothesis, unless maybe it was make of sugar, like breakable windows on movie sets? Unless... "...unless it's like the 'Murder Castle' in Chicago. That was a hotel built in the 1890's by a guy named Henry Howard Holmes. He built it with lots of secret hallways and trap-doors and stuff...most of them he used to hide stolen furniture, but..." Too late, it occurred to her that this was not a pleasant history lesson to be offering. And what if...

Today at 2:33 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Murder Castle?" hissed Yue. Her hand squeezed around Bethany's in a vice grip.

Today at 2:35 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...he also used it...to trap and kill people who stayed there...." Hetephres said reluctantly. "Either it's a great Haunted House, and Emily is safe...or...she's in real danger. Either way, we've got to go after her, right?"

Today at 2:36 PM

• Diana:
    There was no time left to make a choice. For as they lingered the room seemed to shift and tilt towards the tunnel. Were they in one of those rolling rooms?! Either way, the girls soon lost their balance and fell into the tunnel! Sliding, sliding, sliding, with nothing but Yue's phone lighting the way! Until they all DROPPED into... a bunch of CLOWNS? Stuffed clowns, wax clowns, toy clowns, pictures of clowns... they were in a literal POOL OF CLOWNS in some sort of indoor pool room!

Today at 2:36 PM

• Diana:
    "OH GOD! Oh no! No no! I hate it! I HATE IT!" screamed and flailed Bethany who was scrambling to try and get loose from a bunch of disturbing clown stuffies.

Today at 2:37 PM

• Astaroth:
    Yue shrieked as she slid down and landed in a tangle with Bethany and the piles of clown dolls. She threw her arms around Bethany's midsection, clinging like a koala. As short as she was--even with the platform goth boots--she was still taller than Bethany and NOT the right size to be piggybacking on the other girl.

Today at 2:40 PM

• Astaroth:
    In the scuffle, the phone slipped out of her hand and was lost in a sea of painted faces.

Today at 2:41 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres squealed as she slid down into the Pool of Clowns, and into a pile with the other girls. "Uuumph!" she squeaked. YeeEEeeEeesh, she thought. "It's--it's OK Bethany, just swim to the edge," she said, reaching out to grab the girl's shirt. "Hang on to us, Yue! Swim to the edge and stay together. And Bethany, you can close your eyes if you have to," she said. The clowns were creeping her right the fuck out, so she could only imagine how much worse it would be for Bethany if the girl had a clown phobia or something.

Today at 2:45 PM

• Diana:
    "HHEHEHEEHAHehehehHEhhHEheeeheheehooo!" Cackled so many clowns. Some of them even seemed to have glowing eyes. Red eyes. Green eyes. Yellow eyes. Circus music kicked in, some old turntable style being forced through bad speakers.

Today at 2:48 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Wait! Wait, my phone--" Yue protested. She tried to dig her heels in, but her feet couldn't seem to find a bottom to the horrifying clown pit. And then they began cackling and NOPE. "Nope, fuuuuuck no!" She gripped Bethany tight and started to struggle towards the far side. She could get another damn phone.

Today at 2:49 PM

• Diana:
    "Holy fuck no we're going to die!" squealed Bethany! At least, like Yue, she was doing her best to try and get to the edge of the pool except-- "AAAAAHHH! SOMETHING'S GOT ME! OH GOD IT'S ON MY LEG IT'S GOT ME!"

Today at 2:53 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "EMILY!" Hetephres called out, decidedly not liking the squirmy feel of the clown dolls she was trying to help the other girls swim through.

• Diana:
    Something about those wax figures again... Half melted, half decayed?! Whatever it was, an Insane Clown had latched itself onto Bethany's leg, eyes glowing red and CACKLING. "tImE to PlaY wiT jIMMy!!!! Heeheheeehooo! lIkE n sUbSCRIBE!"

• Astaroth:
    "NOPE," Yue yelped again, kicking the clown in its FACE with one chunky boot! "Fuck off, asshole!"

Today at 2:56 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres had an odd thought: if Bethany somehow still managed to be filming effectively, she'd be producing the most epic livestream ever. She shook her head to clear it, then quickly plucked her hat from Yue's head, where it had ended up. A couple Tarot cards fluttered down out of the hat as she did so. "Hehe...oops..." It seemed that Yue was better equipped for kicking clown ass, so she got a firm grip on Bethany's arm and kept trying to pull the two girls to safety.

Today at 2:58 PM

• Diana:
    "WHO IS JIMMY?!" cried Bethany in a full on sob! Her hands found the edge of the pool though and she hefted herself out, somehow seeming to be brave enough to turn back and grab onto Hetty to help drag her out. Still sobbing though! Her mascara was running all over the place!

Today at 3:00 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Once she had her feet on solid ground, Hetephres reached down to help pull Yue out. "EMILY?" she called out again.

Today at 3:02 PM

• Diana:
    Alas, there was night sight or sound from Emily yet. Had the clowns got her?! But not far from their position by the Pool of Honkers, there was an open doorway! Safety?! Hopefully! That damn wax clown that had been kicked in the face now had two other melty friends, all laughing and cackling and reached and grabbing for Yue now. "HehhehHEHEH eheheehhooo HONKHONK!"

Today at 3:04 PM

• Astaroth:
    "This can't be happening," Yue was stammering, eyes wide as she looked around for an exit. "This doesn't make sense, it can't be happening." She didn't even seem to notice her brief stint in Hetephres's hat. "Hooooly shit, let's go let's go let's go!" She grabbed Bethany and Hetephres's hands and stumbled for that open door!

Today at 3:05 PM

• Diana:
    Through the doorway the girls did flee and they found themselves in a room with so much silver fog it was impossible to see. But the further they trailed, they felt like something was lightly touching them... their hair, or their arms... finally Yue walked face first into nothing but sticky white webbing.

57 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    Squawking and spluttering, the girl flailed and swatted, letting go of the other two in the process. "GET IT OFF ME!" Her black clothing was turning grey with swirls of white web.

52 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Bethany wasn't screaming or heavily sobbing anymore, but she was definitely sniffling and swatting around herself to get all the creepy wispies off her clothes. She apparently hadn't remembered her phone since this whole fiasco started, so there was no telling where it was at! "Gods, I hope Emily isn't still in that pit of Clowns! No one has ever died in this place right?"

46 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Okaaaaaaaay, I don't like clowns anymore!" Hetephres said as they made their escape from the Insane Clown Pool. "ACK!" she said, getting a faceful of web. "PTHUIII!" She spat out some that had gotten into her mouth. "Not good, not good, not good," she muttered searching her purse and pockets (some of them concealed in the folds of her dress) until she found what she was looking for. "OK--OK--OK--stand still for a second," she said, moving around the other girls and swatting away webs to make sure they were not in contact with any webbing still attached to the rest in the room. "SHAZAAM!" she said with a flourish of her hand, igniting a piece of magician's flash paper and using the brief burst of flame to try and light the web...because maybe torching it (if her trick worked) would also get rid of anything that might be crawling in the webs?

42 minutes ago

• Diana:
    FWOOOOM! Holy crap that shit was flammable! All the webbing went up in smoke! Between it and the fog, for a few moments things were difficult on the eyes and the lungs. But once it cleared... they found themselves standing in the middle of a beautiful antique ballroom. All gorgeous wood floors and golden wallpaper paneling and crystal chandeliers. Oh, and drained husks of bodies hunched over and strewn all over the place.

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres coughed and choked until the smoke cleared, then looked around--and up--because how many times did people get got in horror movies because they didn't look up?

34 minutes ago

• Constellations:
    Emily was caught in a web, dazed along with confused as she looked around with a gasping breath escaping her every second. She suddenly felt herself slipping through the web and was hanging low enough that she called out to the trio below. "Yue! Hetephres! Bethany!" She tried her best to get them to hear her. "Somebody, help!" She struggled in the web, trying to free herself.

28 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Oh my god Emily what are you doing up there!" shouted Bethany. "Does anyone have a pocket knife?!"

26 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "I've got it!" Yue hissed, seemingly more together now that she wasn't tangled in webs. She pulled a pocket knife out of her coat pocket and scrambled forward to cut at the thick ropes of web. "You guys catch her so she doesn't slam into the floor!"

24 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hetephres reached up to get a good grip and help Emily down, grateful for Yue's pocketknife. They might not have been able to just tear off that dragline silk.

23 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Once Emily was cut loose, thankfully she dropped without getting her head clonked on the ground! But there was a chittering sound... a strange tippytappy...

18 minutes ago

• Constellations:
    Emily eyed Bethany with a scowling face at her first question. "Ah, just hanging around." She stated calmly before shouting. "What does it look like?!" Luckily Yue had a pocket knife and cut her loose, which she fell to the ground but not on her head, thankfully. "Does anyone else hear that?" Emily asked softly, listening to the chittering sound.

16 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!" Hetephres said, grabbing the other girls and looking for anything that might be an exit somewhere in a direction away from those sounds.

15 minutes ago

• Diana:
    SKITTERSKITTERSKITTERSKITTER... the lights went out. Everybody lost their phones! The room got ice cold, a soft HHEeehhheehoohoo could be heard whispering all around them. At first they could hear Bethany start to say something but URP- she was cut off mid sentence! Hetephres was surely going to try and run but a HEAVY THUMP, and not another word of her voice could be heard in the dark! Yue still had that knife, but with that skitterskitterskitter, soon came the hefty sound of boots on the ballroom floor. ...was Emily all alone then? In the dark...?

1 minute ago

• Diana:
    DID ANY OF THE GIRLS MAKE IT OUT OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE IN ONE PIECE? NO ONE SEEMED TO SEE THEM LEAVE... But hey! It's just a fun cute lil' haunted attraction! There's a lovely couple leaving now, smiling and laughing at the cheap special effects. The bored ticket bouncer at the front was letting in another group and siiiiiighing. It's another great season for the Allyville Haunted House.

1 minute ago

• Diana:
    THE END... THIS YEAR.