1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
I've decided that instead of posting one idea at a time, or one request at a time, I should just keep an ongoing list like some others are doing and allow people to choose from them. It seems to work out pretty well for others, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I am already in a few 1x1's and am having fantastic luck with partners. I'd love to find more. There are a few things you should probably know..
  • I only play straight females - I'm sorry, I'm just bad at playing guys unless they're NPCs! I prefer the character opposite mine to be male, but I don't care if it's a female in real life playing them or not.
  • I get upset when people post less than 4 lines because it gives me nothing to work with unless I'm blathering on about nothing.
  • Romance always happens in my roleplays, even if it's not supposed to. Whoops. Expect it.
  • Romance doesn't mean smut -_-'
  • I don't do libertine. A sex scene or two is fine but I prefer more plot than doing the do XD
  • If you have spelling/grammar issues, please use a spellcheck or something, because it's very frustrating for me.
  • If you control my character, I will beat you in the face with a chair.
Alright, that should be all the fair warning you need. I prefer paragraphs over lines. Sometimes I post 8 paragraphs, sometimes 2. Usually I'm around 4 unless you're giving me a lot to respond to every single time. Also, I love getting input and new ideas! So if you think I sound awesome or something and you want to do a plot that I don't have on here, PM me! Chances are I'll enjoy it or we can adapt it to something we both want to do.

Here are my current ideas/wishes:

In the Dark of the Night
Open
What do you do when you can't tell the difference between your dreams and reality? [My character] and [your character] are both patients in a mental facility. Every night when they sleep, they wake up elsewhere, then wake up again the next morning in their beds as though they were only dreaming. But the nights feel just as real as the days, and each one can leave a mark. How do you know what to believe when either side of sleep can be the one that is fake?

Finding Sanctuary
Closed [Sen]
The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a person's 20th birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape. [Your character] is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and [my character] is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. [My character] has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society. They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with [your character] hot on their trail, will [my character] be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared?

Upside-Down Fairy Tale
Closed [Leodouble_08]
In this one, a princess is locked away in a tower guarded by a dragon. Typical. Knights try to rescue her and turn into fresh barbeque. But what nobody realizes is that the princess does not want to be rescued - the dragon turns into a man, a cursed prince, every night. They are in love, but it is not to last. The princess learns that her father has died and she must marry to save the kingdom from ruin. Knights arrive by the dozens. Will the cursed dragon-man allow the princess to be saved and be slain himself for the sake of the kingdom, or will he continue to protect the woman he loves and allow the kingdom to fall into ruin? I'd like this to have a real feel to it, like not just all hearts and rainbows yay we love each other xD

Damsel in Distress
Open
Living in a land filled Dragons, Elves, and everything else can be exciting. It can also be horrifyingly boring. In a time where females are expected to sit and giggle and gossip, and the men are to bear arms and go around flexing their muscles like braindead buffoons, [my character] has had just about enough. She doesn't want to be some sort of puppet for her new husband - her arranged marriage is soon, and she doesn't even like him. He smells like eggs and can't even read! Now she's on the hunt for a tutor, but who is willing to teach a female how to fight - especially one with an attitude problem compared to the other ladies?

Last edited:
Can't choose between the second and third one.

*tries to breathe*

-offers paper bag to breathe in-

^_^

tumblr_inline_n9nifgl0Xv1ru5n1n.gif

tumblr_inline_mujhtqOlut1ryjxy7.gif

BOTH OF THEM SOUND GOOD.
Screw this. I choose the second one >:D​

I feel indifferent to all those ideas and i can't choose/think of a new DX.

Well I can't help you there xD I'll probably be adding new ideas soon since some are being taken!

I've decided that instead of posting one idea at a time, or one request at a time, I should just keep an ongoing list like some others are doing and allow people to choose from them. It seems to work out pretty well for others, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I am already in a few 1x1's and am having fantastic luck with partners. I'd love to find more. There are a few things you should probably know..
  • I only play straight females - I'm sorry, I'm just bad at playing guys unless they're NPCs! I prefer the character opposite mine to be male, but I don't care if it's a female in real life playing them or not.
  • I get upset when people post less than 4 lines because it gives me nothing to work with unless I'm blathering on about nothing.
  • Romance always happens in my roleplays, even if it's not supposed to. Whoops. Expect it.
  • Romance doesn't mean smut -_-'
  • I don't do libertine. A sex scene or two is fine but I prefer more plot than doing the do XD
  • If you have spelling/grammar issues, please use a spellcheck or something, because it's very frustrating for me.
  • If you control my character, I will beat you in the face with a chair.
Alright, that should be all the fair warning you need. I prefer paragraphs over lines. Sometimes I post 8 paragraphs, sometimes 2. Usually I'm around 4 unless you're giving me a lot to respond to every single time. Also, I love getting input and new ideas! So if you think I sound awesome or something and you want to do a plot that I don't have on here, PM me! Chances are I'll enjoy it or we can adapt it to something we both want to do.

Here are my current ideas/wishes:

In the Dark of the Night
Open
What do you do when you can't tell the difference between your dreams and reality? [My character] and [your character] are both patients in a mental facility. Every night when they sleep, they wake up elsewhere, then wake up again the next morning in their beds as though they were only dreaming. But the nights feel just as real as the days, and each one can leave a mark. How do you know what to believe when either side of sleep can be the one that is fake?

Finding Sanctuary
Closed [Sen]
The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a person's 20th birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape. [Your character] is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and [my character] is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. [My character] has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society. They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with [your character] hot on their trail, will [my character] be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared?

Upside-Down Fairy Tale
Closed [Leodouble_08]
In this one, a princess is locked away in a tower guarded by a dragon. Typical. Knights try to rescue her and turn into fresh barbeque. But what nobody realizes is that the princess does not want to be rescued - the dragon turns into a man, a cursed prince, every night. They are in love, but it is not to last. The princess learns that her father has died and she must marry to save the kingdom from ruin. Knights arrive by the dozens. Will the cursed dragon-man allow the princess to be saved and be slain himself for the sake of the kingdom, or will he continue to protect the woman he loves and allow the kingdom to fall into ruin? I'd like this to have a real feel to it, like not just all hearts and rainbows yay we love each other xD

Damsel in Distress
Open
Living in a land filled Dragons, Elves, and everything else can be exciting. It can also be horrifyingly boring. In a time where females are expected to sit and giggle and gossip, and the men are to bear arms and go around flexing their muscles like braindead buffoons, [my character] has had just about enough. She doesn't want to be some sort of puppet for her new husband - her arranged marriage is soon, and she doesn't even like him. He smells like eggs and can't even read! Now she's on the hunt for a tutor, but who is willing to teach a female how to fight - especially one with an attitude problem compared to the other ladies?

I love the idea for the fourth... Hmm.... Very much indeed. Let me know if you are open to this.

Reactions: Ethys
I am open to that! PM me and we'll work it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.