Ever get that feeling?

Omg! I do the same, one eye open. Swear I'm not always on alert. Depends which movies I've seen and the mood I'm in. I think spiders are my biggest fear then intruders or pervs lol

If I see a spider in my shower i'm gonna break a record for fastest shower. I ain't staying in there!

My biggest fear are seeing milipedes or centipedes. Seriously those things are the creepiest fucking things to exist. If I see one IM OUT. Shhh don't tell anyone.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I sleep in the living room most of the time. I hate closets...thanks to that movie The Grudge. ::shivers::

Reactions: GhostJoker

If I see a spider in my shower i'm gonna break a record for fastest shower. I ain't staying in there!

My biggest fear are seeing milipedes or centipedes. Seriously those things are the creepiest fucking things to exist. If I see one IM OUT. Shhh don't tell anyone.

Haha you are funny :) let's hope you don't see any creepy crawlies.

The other day I saw a wasp chilling on the sink, I hadn't seen it right away, so I was getting ready to bathe THEN see the fat juicy thing staring at me, I ran out!! Don't know where it went lol

Haha you are funny :) let's hope you don't see any creepy crawlies.

The other day I saw a wasp chilling on the sink, I hadn't seen it right away, so I was getting ready to bathe THEN see the fat juicy thing staring at me, I ran out!! Don't know where it went lol

Lol fat juicy. I can handle wasps, but not bees. I closed the door once on two bees in my room HA. I didn't wanna risk getting stung. They probaly banged on my bed just to troll me

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Lol fat juicy. I can handle wasps, but not bees. I closed the door once on two bees in my room HA. I didn't wanna risk getting stung. They probaly banged on my bed just to troll me

Worst thing ever is being stung, I was once stung on the leg years back. Didn't hurt as much, like a pinch. Plus it didn't even swell as much. So I was lucky.

Two bees?? Wow impressive. At least you were brave enough to the shut the door on them l:)

Worst thing ever is being stung, I was once stung on the leg years back. Didn't hurt as much, like a pinch. Plus it didn't even swell as much. So I was lucky.

Two bees?? Wow impressive. At least you were brave enough to the shut the door on them l:)

Bravest thing you can do is close the door. *thumbs up* Good Guy Ghost lets insects live because he runs

Bravest thing you can do is close the door. *thumbs up* Good Guy Ghost lets insects live because he runs

Haha because he has the guts too. The Bravest thing I've ever done is place a container over a spider so we could chuck it out. My heart was beating fast. Swear the spider found its way back into the house, because days later my dad killed a spider lol

Haha because he has the guts too. The Bravest thing I've ever done is place a container over a spider so we could chuck it out. My heart was beating fast. Swear the spider found its way back into the house, because days later my dad killed a spider lol

I saw a spider on my toothbrush once. I was like "Nope" and slowly grabbed the toothbrush at the bottom and threw that shit out the window. True story.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I saw a spider on my toothbrush once. I was like "Nope" and slowly grabbed the toothbrush at the bottom and threw that shit out the window. True story.

Ooo booy, that's a freaky story. Swear spiders are out to get us. Who actually keeps spiders as pets! They are evil. I know a Win who has a tarantula. Death!

Ooo booy, that's a freaky story. Swear spiders are out to get us. Who actually keeps spiders as pets! They are evil. I know a Win who has a tarantula. Death!

Insects, Arachnids and Amphibians are a no no to keep as a pet for me. I'm so used to seeing them as pests I just woulden't be able to handle them lol.

Insects, Arachnids and Amphibians are a no no to keep as a pet for me. I'm so used to seeing them as pests I just woulden't be able to handle them lol.

True, I love how this conversation has gone from scary stuff to bees then to spiders. Lol
Anything we not coveted yet? Hahaha

Do you own any pets? The Woman next door has 6 cats and 2 dogs. O,o

True, I love how this conversation has gone from scary stuff to bees then to spiders. Lol
Anything we not coveted yet? Hahaha

Do you own any pets? The Woman next door has 6 cats and 2 dogs. O,o

Foreal lol it's great :P. I have two parrots. I want a dog, but the community my family and I are in is private so we have to pay a freaking extra $50 to have a dog which blows my mind =(! What about you?

Foreal lol it's great :P. I have two parrots. I want a dog, but the community my family and I are in is private so we have to pay a freaking extra $50 to have a dog which blows my mind =(! What about you?

Nope no pets, I grew up in a big Family. So having a pet was never an option as household at the time was busy lol parents couldn't deal with pets aswell as children.
I never thought if having any, I haven't even moved out which is really bad haha

Two parrots? That's cute, I hear they are amazing x

Nope no pets, I grew up in a big Family. So having a pet was never an option as household at the time was busy lol parents couldn't deal with pets aswell as children.
I never thought if having any, I haven't even moved out which is really bad haha

Two parrots? That's cute, I hear they are amazing x

I have a baby parrot and an old grumpy parrot that talks. The baby just chills eating fruit that we give him while the old one has that "Gtfo" expression. I still live at my parents home, but that's because I graduated high school not too long ago and am still trying to save up lol

I have a baby parrot and an old grumpy parrot that talks. The baby just chills eating fruit that we give him while the old one has that "Gtfo" expression. I still live at my parents home, but that's because I graduated high school not too long ago and am still trying to save up lol

Awh the grumpy one sounds like a cool parrot. I love the gtfo face haha

Hey I've graduated from university, and that means all my studies are complete. That's old to still be at home. Yeah you work? I've already started saving. Wish to move soon

Awh the grumpy one sounds like a cool parrot. I love the gtfo face haha

Hey I've graduated from university, and that means all my studies are complete. That's old to still be at home. Yeah you work? I've already started saving. Wish to move soon

Ehhh can't rush it all. When you think it's the right moment to move then you got dis!

oh oh oh!

perfect time to say it!

ahem

You've lost that loooovin' feeelin'

oooh oooh that loooovin' feelin

bring back that looovin feeelin

now its gone gone gone

oooh oooh oooh

dont go home youre drunk me just because you cant appreciate oldies

:)

kids, no respect for the classics! that shit was in top gun!