Ever get that feeling?

G

GhostJoker

Original poster
Ever get that stupid feeling about something that you decide to change what you're doing or chanve your position?

When I sleep I sometimes find it comfortable when my arm or leg hangs off my bed. However, sometimes I get that feeling that if I do that, someone might pull it so i'm like "Hell no not tonight"

What weird funny feelings do you get?

I have that same feeling, just with my legs uncovered from the blankets. O__O When it gets hot, I poke my legs out, but then I think something will eat them...

that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen

turns out i'm right

go super sixth sense

i'm like an eyeglasses-wearing Daredevil here

edit: and i could stand to hear more about @Diana 's legs

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
In the middle of the night when I get out of bed I feel like something that is hiding under the bed will reach out and grab my ankle so I leap out of bed and across to the doorway so I'm out of arm length. Then when I get back into bed I take a really big jump back in. Irritates the crap out of my boyfriend. ^^;

I can't close the cabinet in the toilet at night, always think someone will pop up behind me and I will see their reflection the mirror!!

Damn these horror movies, ruined my life lol
Especially at night when your coat hanged up behind the door looks like a tall man watching you! always keep feet tucked in duvet just incase.

I can't close the cabinet in the toilet at night, always think someone will pop up behind me and I will see their reflection the mirror!!

Especially at night when your coat hanged up behind the door looks like a tall man watching you! always keep feet tucked in duvet just incase.

Lmao I hate that mirror feeling. Everytime i'm thirsty at night and go to get water or something, I go to the kitchen and i'm afraid that once I close the fridge there will be someone standing there

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
if your feet are in the duvet, it will only trip you when you must run from the slenderman

i disapprove of your strategy

though on the plus side, whomever you are sleeping with will probably not be complaining of your cold feet

• Love
The worst one...

My grandmother had/has a very old antique life size doll. It's the size of a 3 year old. When I was about 5 I was playing with it and accidentally ripped her arm off as I was dangling her. For years my sister would hold her in the window when I was outside and say "Why did you rip my arm off? I only wanted to be your friend. ..." in a creepy little girl voice.

TO THIS DAY I cannot turn my back to this doll. My grandmother keeps her in an old rocking chair. It's placed so perfectly that if the door is open she is right in the middle of the door frame when looking from the hallway. And you have to enter the room and walk across the room to turn on the light. God forbid I have to go in there at night.....

Lmao I hate that mirror feeling. Everytime i'm thirsty at night and go to get water or something, I go to the kitchen and i'm afraid that once I close the fridge there will be someone standing there

See all those horror movies to blame, wonder how life would have been if we never were afraid of the dark or someone appearing? hmm niiiiceeeee hehe

• Love
if your feet are in the duvet, it will only trip you when you must run from the slenderman

i disapprove of your strategy

though on the plus side, whomever you are sleeping with will probably not be complaining of your cold feet

Haha its good that I sleep on my own then :) it's weird but keeping my feet covered makes me feel safe lol

Haha its good that I sleep on my own then :) it's weird but keeping my feet covered makes me feel safe lol
It will lead to your horrible, gravity-induced downFALL.

See what I did there?

It was a pun!

My wit, such GRAVITas it has!

Oh, I slay myself.

• Love
I don't worry about the supernatural so much, but if I wake up randomly at about 3am, and I can hear a low flying plane overhead (I live about thirty minutes from an airport) then I worry that it's too loud. Too loud, of course, meaning that it's going to crash into my house and kill me.

Damn you, Donnie Darko.

I can not sleep with my door open. I've tried. I can't do it. I feel like there's something standing in the doorway, watching.

I have to have a light on if it's dark out. To this day, I will go to the next room, turn on the light, then come back to the other room, turn of its light, then go back to the other room. I will NOT walk into a dark room. Sometimes I try to be brave and say "I'm too lazy to backtrack like this. I'm just going to tough it out and walk up the stairs/through the hallway without the light on." Nope. Nope nope nope.

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
I can walk through the darkness fine, but when it's late at night with absolute silence and I want a snack, I feel like someone is following me and I speed walk

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
It's nice reading everyone's comment. Makes you wonder you are not alone. I just watched "dead silence " a rubbish horror film but still going to keep the Hallway light on 0.0

It's nice reading everyone's comment. Makes you wonder you are not alone. I just watched "dead silence " a rubbish horror film but still going to keep the Hallway light on 0.0

Just think about flowers and fields with the sun shining bright as heaven's delight.

Don't mind the monster in your shower

SPEAKING of showers, I never take one with the door unlocked and I always open that curtain before I go in. Don't wanna get stabbed. I also sometimes dislike closing my eyes in jt because i'm afraid a pervy beast will be standing in front of me

• Love
Just think about flowers and fields with the sun shining bright as heaven's delight.

Don't mind the monster in your shower

SPEAKING of showers, I never take one with the door unlocked and I always open that curtain before I go in. Don't wanna get stabbed. I also sometimes dislike closing my eyes in jt because i'm afraid a pervy beast will be standing in front of me

Omg! I do the same, one eye open. Swear I'm not always on alert. Depends which movies I've seen and the mood I'm in. I think spiders are my biggest fear then intruders or pervs lol

• Love