Ever been asked a question that doesn't really have an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OwlOne

Original poster
Press play and read with the speed of the music.

You know? Life is full of questions and we get asked a lot of questions, but one would never think they will be asked a conundrum. What is a conundrum you may ask? Well, it’s a question that doesn't really have an answer or one that contradicts itself. One was asked, how do you save the world, and get recognition, without even being noticed. Well, listen to the story. Our story, about the seven of us in a world full of creatures called Hirudos that hide in the shadows. We did just this, we fought against evil, protected ourselves, and we went against discrimination. Through all of that we ended up saving the world.

We call it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this Rp, you will create a warrior in one of the seven factions that will be generated for you. As a warrior, it is your duty to protect the world from Hirudos and/or other things that may fall in the way. You aren't supposed to have any dealings with the other factions but your own. At least that's what you're told. It is up to the seven of you to break the chains of discrimination and reshape the foundation of the Council. It will be a tough road to travel but with the right warriors it can be done. Are you interested?
(This is a mere basic explanation. A more detailed explanation will come in the sign-up thread.)

blue
General Information (For right now)
-This is going to be an intermediate level on up Rp.
-I am looking for seven active writers to participate in this.
-I would like you to post at least two well-written paragraphs twice a day minimum.
-Factions will be randomly generated for you.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll be glad to answer them. Can't wait to get this started!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested owl. Is this the remake of nobility. It sound totally different.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*sigh* Owl you never cease to amaze me. Lol I'm placing my interest here.

• Thank You
Well, I'm hooked! I love paradoxes and conundrums, so your theme definitely has my attention.

• Thank You
I'm interested but I have a question. Could we maybe make the minimum one post a day? I have a full time job and its a little hard for me to do more then that.

• Thank You
I'm interested but I have a question. Could we maybe make the minimum one post a day? I have a full time job and its a little hard for me to do more then that.
I do understand and it's fine with me. If you're not gonna be around, I just ask you give me a heads up. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Honor-Sama
Thank you for understanding and the shout out on that other thread. I can not wait to get this rp going with you and everyone else.

• Love
Thank you for understanding and the shout out on that other thread. I can not wait to get this rp going with you and everyone else.
You're welcome. I'm just glad that there are like minded individual out there that share in my frustration. Hey, if you know of anyone like you send them our way. We need about 3 more people lol.

Too new on the site to know anyone but If I find somebody I will send them this way!

• Thank You
I will mention my interest as well. Done btw~

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I'm very interested! I'm looking for a long-term group RP with committed writers, and I really think that's what this is!

I'm interested in the plot too, I can't wait to get a little more info on it. Hopefully you've still got some more room.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.