Ever been asked a question that doesn't really have an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested! I'm looking for a long-term group RP with committed writers, and I really think that's what this is!

I'm interested in the plot too, I can't wait to get a little more info on it. Hopefully you've still got some more room.
Oh great! Thanks for your interest. Can't wait to Rp with you guys!

Hello hello~

May I place my tentative interest? Once I read the upcoming details, I can say for certain if it's the type of story I'd like to pursue. But from the basic description, I'm quite curious / intrigued!

Also it seems there's already seven+ people interested, so I'll just float about awaiting an opening :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
This sounds very interesting! I would love to join if there are still available spots.

• Thank You
Are there still open spots?

• Love
Are there still open spots?
My girl Ayla! I think your following me Lol *squints* I'm working on the signups now. Sure come right on in. Thank you for your interest!

Oh Ayla is here... might as well drop out now then. Peace!

Jk Hi Guys

Unless she knows me o-o, I just thought that was the funniest thing to say at the time lol

lmao its all good. I don't think I know Honorific that well, though I have seen a lot of their roleplays! :D

Though just a quick little summary of my life right now;
I work a full time job as well as go to school(part of a work experience college program that lets me go to school and work full time! Yay!) I also own two sugar gliders that require a lot of maitinence.
i ALSO GOT SELECTED to go overseas to study technology so I have to work on my application and study and stuff. I have to learn a new language probably lmao

BUT I will have a computer if I do end up going so I can still RP.
OWL MY BOI
I love your roleplay themes so I will follow you forever D:

Ayla i think you were following me lol cause owl isnt that interesting. Lol.

No No guys, Ayla was stalking me! We all know I am the most interesting.

Okay guys you got me, I am the ultimate stalker and I have personally watched all of you from the bushes.

This was my first day off in like weeks but yet I have not written a single post today...
GROAN

I cant wait for these signups though
HURRY OWL I AM IMPATIENT.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: a touch of dread
Status
Not open for further replies.