Event Horizon

"Okay... Help yourself."

Vik grabs a cheeseburger and a cup of diet pepsi.

"What got you into the music business?" he asks her.

"Just really like it I guess. It just seemed so great to be able to do what you love for all your life." Roxie said. She made a pause. "I mean I'm sure you like what you do. You can probably understand. There's just something about the guitar that I have always loved."

"Umm... I wanna show you something. You wanna go to my room?"

Vik is shy about it, and trembling with fear. He doesn't quite know how this girl would respond to such a request.

"Just wanna show you something..."

Roxie stared at him for a moment. "That's a strange question, you know." She thought about it for a moment. "Sure why not, what do you have to show me." She then said.

"Follow me." Viktoricus says. He heads upstairs until he reaches the door to his room. It is quiet in the vicinity. Distant noise can be heard from below. He checks to see if Roxie followed.

She makes her way casually following him. "So what do you want to show me?" She asked him when she ended up right behind him.

"Come. Take a look."

Viktoricus opens his room. In the middle is a king-sized bed with a red blanket. Near it is a heavy punching bag and a bookshelf. On the other side are posters on the wall, including Leonid Taranenko (Vik's favorite weightlifter), Bruce Lee (Vik's favorite martial artist), Evanescence (Vik's favorite band), and Event Horizon (Vik's second favorite band). On another wall is a painting of Napoleon Bonaparte riding a beautiful stallion. He goes to his closet and grabs a chest. He opens his chest and grabs a black belt with some white stuff on it. He shows this to Roxie.

"It's my black belt in Judo. I just earned it recently. I'm a fifth dan black belt. It's one of my proudest achievements in my life."

She gave him a smile. "You don't have to show me that, I know you're good at what you do." She joked. "And nice posters." She pointed over to Evanescence and her own bands picture. "But you know I can understand having something your proud of. It was pretty cool when Event Horizon had our first big show."

"Uhh, well, I wasn't trying to impress you."

He stops smiling. He got a little irritated. He sits down on his bed and taps it.

"Come. Sit with me. Let's talk. Don't be afraid."

He smiles again.

She sat next to him yet still far enough away so that it wouldn't seem awkward. She shook head. "That's not what I meant. I didn't think your going any of this to just impress me."

"Good to know... I don't wanna seem try hard. I like you. I don't wanna blow it."

He smiles at her.

"What are your dreams in life? Have you reached it? Or are you still striving for more? Me personally, I don't know when to stop. I wanna be the greatest martial artist the world has ever known."

"Don't worry you're fine, besides I grew up with Chris boasting all the time." She said with a faint laugh. "My goals. I just want to keep playing our music. I want to go everywhere, perform in front as many people as possible. I don't want us to be a band people just forget about in a few years, I want us to go down in history. Have people talk about what we did."

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I'd probably never forget you until I die?"

He pauses and stares at Roxie.

Her smile became larger. "Yeah, maybe a little."

Vik wraps his arms around Roxie, trying to score.

"Does this make you feel uncomfortable?"

"What are you doing?" She asked him. "I meant for us to be friends, at least for now. I don't even know that well. Whether I seem it or not I'm not the typical rockstar who going around with random people." She said.

Vik unwraps his arm.

"Okay... Let's go back down."

He goes out of his room and back downstairs. He sees Chris and mingles with him.

"You guys wanna play a video game?"

Roxie makes her way back downstairs where her friends are. They notice Vik and her. Chris heard Vik. "Yeah, sure why not." Ha gave a thumbs up. "Come on guys." He said and grab his brother Jake. Roxie noticed Ray sitting there and sat down next to him.

Vik shows Chris and the others the video game. He let them play. Meanwhile, Vik goes to his room and changes to his workout clothes, a black t-shirt with the punisher logo on it and tight black shorts. He goes to his workout room alone and wraps a blue bandanna with the word "Ironmind" written on it. He didn't care anymore what was going on outside. His friends would take care of the mess when the others are gone.

Roxie looked over at Ray. "You're not going to go play with the others?" She asked. He shook his head.

"What happened to you?" Ray said.

"Nothing."