Event Horizon

Chris laughed. "I get it." He said looking over at Roxie. He gave her a smirk.

"What are you looking at, weirdo." She said to Chris back. "And what are you even talking about." She made a pout.

"I'll take them" Jake said. "Sounds fun to me."

((Bye for now. I gotta go. See you tomorrow or the next day.))

(ooc: Sure.)

Roxie sat with her band mates, her arms crossed. After having everyone shocked that Event Horizon was at the tournament, the band was able to finally relax and wait for it to begin.

The crowd goes wild. The fight begins. ViKtoricus's opponent charges. He throws a roundhouse kick aimed at Vik's ribs. Vik blocks this. Vik then hit the opponent's thigh with a lead leg kick. It hurt the opponent big time. Viktoricus follows this up with a roundhouse to the man's chest, which he blocked. The man however, felt the pain on his blocking forearms. He starts feeling the pressure. Vik moves forward. He lunges at the enemy and does a shoulder throw at him.

http://judoinfo.com/images/animations/blue/ipponseoi.htm

He then does a rear-naked choke on the guy and the guy taps out. Vik wins. Tommy Bennett, one of the commentators, interview him.

Tommy: Wow! That's shoulder throw was rare. How did you pull it off?

Vik: Judo blackbelt after years of training.

Tommy: And it definitely shows.

Vik goes backstage. He assumes Event Horizon is there to greet him.

Roxie raises her eyebrow when he comes back. The band was sitting there, waiting to see him. "I see you won." She said to him when he approached.

"Yeah, nice!" Chris shouted out to Vik.

"Not so loud Chris, you're going to cause us to get bombarded by fans." Roxie said to him as she glared, then turned back to Vik and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you guys. I think we should celebrate. Wanna party at my house?"

Viktoricus smiles. He's excited.

"Why not." Roxie said, she got up off of the chair. Soon after the others followed agreeing with her. "Lead the way. I have no idea where your house it." She said kind of jokingly to him.

Viktoricus leaves the stadium with the gang. Outside is a limo.

"I'm so glad I won. It gave me a reason to celebrate tonight. Let's go." He goes to the limo and motions for the group to enter it with him.

The group slides into the limo after him. "We'd probably celebrate even if you didn't." Roxie. "That's what we do." She joked around a little bit again. "Heck, even our 'work' is a party."

The limo driver starts the car. Vik sits with the group. In the corner is a cooler full of soda and other drinks. "There's soda and juice over there. Help yourself."

Vik leans back.

"How's everyone doing?" he says.

((Can you give me the names of your band mates again? I wanna interact with them too.))

(ooc: Yeah it's Chris, Ray and Jake.)

"Great." Chris said with a smile, he seemed to be the most talkative of the group. "Right guys." He stared to nudge Roxie and Jake who were next to him.

"Don't nudge me, man." Jake said to him.

Rosie rolled her eyes. "Don't start you too." She said and gave them a glare. "I sweat if you do I'll...."

Ray made a faint chuckle that cut Roxie off.

The limo is fast. The temperature inside is just right.

"My amazing cook just made sushi and burgers at my house. And if you don't like those, there's turkey deli in my fridge."

Viktoricus smiles.

"Does that make you all hungry?"

"Yeah it does." Chris said with a big smile.

"You get too excited Chris." Jake said. They always were fighting back and forth, they were actually brothers.

Roxie giggled. "That's because he's a drummer, they enjoy a good time." She said. "Though we tend to all do, isn't that right Ray."

Ray made nod.

They reach the house. It's big, two stories high. Vik goes out of the limo after thanking and tipping the driver. He goes to the door and rings the bell. Door opens. A lady greets him and the gang.

"Oh my God you brought Event Horizon with you???"

"Come in guys." Viktoricus says to the gang.

The group gives the girl a smile. "Yeah." Chris said. "We have arrived." Jake rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Stop boasting Chris." Roxie said to him. She shook her head and turned to Vik. "Sorry, he can be a real pain sometimes." She walked into the house with them and gave the lady a nod. "Thanks." She said to her.

The house is loud with music. People are partying everywhere. Two buff dudes are arm-wrestling in a table, others are playing Mortal Kombat on the big screen.

"Follow me." Vik grabs Roxie's hand, thinking she'd comply.

"Huh?" Roxie didn't have a chance to do anything before he started to talk her off some where. "Where..are we going?" She asked. The others way her good bye as a joke.

Viktoricus takes Roxie to the kitchen.
"See, there's soda, sushi, burgers, and if you want, a turkey sandwich. Help yourselves... Hey, where are the others?"
Vik can smell the tasty burgers in the air.
"What if they're hungry?"

Roxie made a sigh, "You grab me before they could do anything." She said. "I'm sure their off some where. Don't worry they can figure things out for themselves."