Evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
I don't have a witty introduction in mind, in all honesty, I'm not really good with these things but here goes anyway. You can call me Surrender To Hope, Surrender, Hope, whatever is easiest for you.

This site seems pretty decent to do some roleplaying which I've got some years under my belt ranging from different genres like modern or fantasy, you know.

Not sure what else to put other than hi group!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp but you didnt fill out ur resume. whenever you have some down time on the site, you should try to fill that out as much as possible. a lot of rpers, myself included, use that to see if you might a good partner for us in an rp. so make sure to fill that out and update it regularly as u learn and grow as an rper!

Reactions: Surrender To Hope
Hey thanks Drake, you know what they say, better late than never!

I'm in between doing my resume. I want to make sure I get it down packed that way it is worth looking at but thank you for the advice. Maybe when it is done we can brainstorm on a possible rp together?

sounds like a plan! and wow, its really come a long way (ur resume)

Status
Not open for further replies.