Evening, All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nyarlathotep

Original poster
This is not precisely a hello to the site. I joined some time ago, but I got distracted from coming on regularly and so ended up on a long hiatus. Hopefully I will stay this time. This site comes highly recommended by a kind friend of mine.

In any case--hello again! I'll fill the survey now, since I don't believe I've done so before.

What do you prefer to be called?
My username is fine--or some variation on Nyanya-chan, because Lovecraftian blasphemy is the best blasphemy.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
My gender will remain a mystery except to members I know in real life for now. I may disclose that detail later.

How old are you? I am closer to 20 than to 30 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I have been actively roleplaying in text form for over four years and consider myself fairly well seasoned.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like group RPs when there is organization and a commitment to active posting, but I tend to be a bit wary of them because I've always experienced them as rather transient. I love one-on-one roleplaying.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? In the event of a snowstorm, I might make a snowman, but I'd be done after one and go inside to look out at the lovely snow and stay warm by the fire.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I've had a lot of songs from Frozen on my mind lately... and all my mystique just vanished. That's all right.

Welcome back Person of Big Mouthful of Letters Name! 8D

Nice to see you again, Diana. If I met you in my time here. The name's familiar.

Welcome officially to Iwaku then ^^
Hope you find some committed RPs to join, and enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome to Iwaku. The freshest rp site on the net!

I'm October nice to meet you :)

Thank you both! I hope so too. Nice to meet you.

*ears perk up at the mention of Lovecraft*

Helloooo there~ and welcome to le site :) I'm sure you'll have a blast here, and maybe we could do a group role-play together (all the ones I try to join fall apart u.u)

I was wondering if anyone would get the reference or not! I'm definitely hoping I'll have a good time. I'd be open to trying a group RP for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.