Evenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomie

Original poster
It's 3:23am, and I'm not really sure why I'm still kicking about out of bed.

Sci-Fi, vidya and pixel aesthetics are dear to me. May the moon and chronic insomnia bless your journey, and I hope to write with you all sometime.

Curtsy.

Welcome aboard, Yuria! I too often wonder what I'm doing up and out of bed. Must be some kind of contagious curse because I swear it's spreading.

Take this bedtime cookie and enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions if you want.

Thank you kindly, chicken dipper. I'll take that cookie and be on my way.

Welcome! I hope you everything Iwaku has to offer!

Welcome to Iwaku, Yuria! Don't worry, you're not alone in your 3am adventures. Just drink more coffee/hot beverage of choice, and keep writing!

Welcome to the site, Yuria :) Glad ya found us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Yuria! You're in good company here as far as late night shenanigans go XD ooh, scifi! I love scifi o.o what about scifi interests you, if I may ask?

Do make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started for an overview of the site, and consider checking out our Newbie Care Package if you find yourself needing any extra help around the site! ^.^

Thank you all very dearly. :duck:

Welcome to Iwaku, Yuria! You're in good company here as far as late night shenanigans go XD ooh, scifi! I love scifi o.o what about scifi interests you, if I may ask?

Do make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started for an overview of the site, and consider checking out our Newbie Care Package if you find yourself needing any extra help around the site! ^.^

Oh, we'll get along just fine. Alien is by far my most cherished sci-fi franchise, hoo boy. Got a shelf full of xenomorphic wonders. I adore most things to do with sci-fi, though gritty and dark deep-space travels are my favourite. Second to that, I'd say that dystopian, cyberpunk scenes are a solid go-to.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Hi there, Yuria! Welcome to Iwaku.
I believe we may share a similar interest in pixel aesthetics? c:

Ah, but anyway, hope you have a good time here!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.