Even warriors need to feel loved (Spot taken)

Sebastrian nodded and picked up his letter, before looking over at Erexia slightly, noticing she had a relatively guilty look on her face. Erexias ears twitched and she smiled cheesily, tail swaying.
"You wrote more to Petreis didn't you...?" He asked, getting a small nod as his only reply, he chuckled slightly, reading the note he needed to send to Petreis before chuckling and looking over at his companion.

Erexia looked over at Locke, "Would there be clothes to fit me? I'm... Not considered... Regular sized..." She said with a frown, ears twitching, wondering what Petreis was doing, knowing him he would probably be blowing something up, building something, annoying his younger brother or staring at a blank wall trying to get some inspiration.

"I am certain she can help you make shift something if there is a problem, Lady Erexia." Locke chimed with a grin, as he turned his attention sideways to see through the small crack of space between the stairs and the small kitchen, that Rhelic was nearly finished putting together some bagels for all. "And who would consider anyone regular size, that would be clearly stating that everyone is the same and there is no room for a minor difference." He added on, his gaze drawing back to Erexia, "So therefore, to consider yourself not regular size would be an insult. You are unique and your own sizing."

Swinging around to set the tray upon the table, Rhelic put out a small vat of honey, sugar, cheese, some meat and the whole wheat bagels, before she took off the glasses. "not much of a morning meal, but it should be able to hold off some hunger until later when we are capable of hunting." Locke wrinkled his nose. "Or berries for some."

Erexia nodded and walked over to the clothes to look through them. She finally found a small t-shirt and jeans that suited her, she looked over and smirked as they were nearly the same size. Her ears then pricked up at hunting, a small smile appeared on her face and her wings ruffled slightly.

Sebastrian smiled and picked up a Bagel and filled it with a bit of cheese and meat before starting to quietly eat, half wondering if they saw him floating or even in his spirit form.

Taking a step back as Sebastrain helped himself, she nodded politely to him milling her way around to that of Erexia leaning down to smile sweetly to the woman. "Seems you have found something, I can alter if it you wish Erexia." she offered, seeming to like the woman more than she thought previously. Helped that she was the same sex as herself, it got a bit tiring dealing solely with Locke.

Rubbing his brow, Locke lifted his brow to that of Sebastrain. He had certainly witnessed the floating, the spirit form not so much. And he was apt to ask about it. Clearing his throat, Locke helped himself to a bagel before side glancing the man. "Is it often to float in your slumber? I'd worry that you may just float away on us as we camp, if that is the case."

Erexia nodded slightly, "That would be great if you could, by the looks of the jeans, they look to be... Maybe... A bit too baggy around the waist?"

Sebastrian chuckled slightly, rubbing his head with his free hand after finishing his final mouthful of the bagel. "Ah, my sleepfloating... It doesn't happen often, and if it does, I normally float in the same place, non moving for a small while before going to the ground again. Normally when I sleep I become my spirit from, which..." The man paused slightly, frowning with a small blush, "Is a medium sized cat-like creature..."

Erexia could help but giggle from that, she knew that Seb envied his darker side for getting the proper spirit form.

"That'd be nothing too difficult," Rhelic nodded to her as she stood up motioning for Erexia to stand up as straight as possible so she could at least gather in the waist of the jeans to figure out how much needed to be pulled in.

"Well that's a relief we wouldn't have to go looking for you skywards," Locke chuckled before his gaze widened and narrowed all at once. "Spirit form? I am starting to wonder more and more about the vast abilities of yourself Master Sebastrain."

Erexias wings ruffled as she straightened up, smiling at Rhelic. The jeans were about two inches too big for her waist.

Sebastrian smiled slightly, "You haven't heard of the Shifters spirit forms? It's... Weird to explain, but when we get our powers, we also get a special defensive animal form. Mine would be a bigger cat-like creature, but my darker side took the full form." He frowned slightly, rubbing his head slightly and looked over the clothes, finding some that fit him near perfectly.

"As i've stated before, I know next to nothing of the shifter breed line. You're species has been deemed monsters over anything else and many do not go out of their way to learn about them. For fear they may not return." Locke nodded softly more to himself than Sebastrain.

Rhelic grinned as she grabbed some pins to pull in the inches around Erexia before she would have to gather up some sewing needles and thread. Though she was listening acutely to that of Locke and Sebastrain, "Shifters sound more complex than I would give credit for." she muttered a little

Sebastrian chuckled slightly before stretching faintly. "Well... The spirit form, it's strange to explain... And we are pretty complex... The spirit form is the defensive form. It unlocks itself when a shifter first gains the ability to shift. And Shifters aren't that bad... Just because we're unknown to most, we're not monsters..."

Erexia waited patiently, her tail twitching faintly. She watched over everyone with a small smile. "They can be a little complex, but once you've lived around Seb, you learn a bit about his kind~ It could be the same about me I guess..."

"I understand Master Sebastrain." Locke nodded turning to see how Rhelic was making out. "Whenever Rhelic is finished, we should head into the market square and gather up some supplies for the trek." attention returned to that of Seb, "How long would it take to walk to the island? That way we can estimate what we will need without worry."

Rhelic chuckled looking up to Erexia with a soft nod, "You both are rather unusual in the same breath Erexia but it is as you say, spend enough time around either and you'll learn." Ears flicked looking to Locke, "A few minutes tops."

Sebastrian paused slightly, rubbing his chin. "About.. Two and a half days at least. If we camp only at night or small amounts of time to eat then it will be just two days." He said with a small smile. Erexia stretched happily and looked how the jeans fit, smiling as they fit nearly perfectly after Rhelic finished sewing it up.

Tying off the end and wiping her hands on her pants, Rhelic stood up as she shared a look with Locke before he nodded. "Sounds reasonable." he replied gingerly, "It appears as if the ladies are ready to go, shall we?"

Sebastrian nodded with a small smile, "Alright~ We shall go~" He said, standing up happily. He looked over at Erexia with a smile before taking his clothes and changing his top quietly.