Even warriors need to feel loved (Spot taken)

Erexia drooped her ears slightly, "S-Sorry if I wrongly accused that... I-I didn't mean to..." She said, feeling slightly bad as she followed behind Rhelic with a small frown and ears drooped.

"If we can find Zazen, I know he'll give us some answers..." Sebastrian said, thinking it over with a small nod, "Yeah, Zazen knows more about Xavier than anyone, other than Xavier or the other guardians, and he's the only good guardian, so it's our best shot..."

Twisting her lips as she heard Erexia, Rhelic sighed softly while stopping on the stairs. Turning her gaze towards the fellow woman she smiled softly to her. "It's alright Erexia, please do not worry. I am..." Rhelic wrinkled her nose, "Bitter to be bound by contract. Please do not fault yourself, you simply asked a question." letting the smile blossom into a wider grin, she nodded to her. "You did nothing wrong but ask a question to learn."

Rubbing a careful hand across his face, all he could was nod. "I am hoping and praying you are correct Master Sebastrain, all of this has done well to leave a foul knot in my stomach." His eyes opened to look around catching the sight of Rhelic and Erexia descending down the stairs, forcing himself to sit straight again. "I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten lost up there."

"That area is clean, it would be quite difficult to get lost up their." she smiled softly when her feet touched the last step. Milling over to the side to put the quill, fountain and paper down before Sebastrain, Rhelic turned a careful eye over to Locke. "Has arrangements for Sebastrain and Erexia been made so they can rest up when night falls?"

Sebastrian nodded with a small thank you before looking at the paper and racking his head, "Am I writing this to the Chambers or to Petreis?" He asked with a small frown, looked over at Erexia and seeing that she was smiling. He smirked, he liked to see she was happier.

Erexia stretched slightly, her wings spanning out slightly, "Does this mean we're traveling to Aligo Island~?" She asked hopefully.

Locke took off his hat, scratching the curling mane of hair up top as he hummed with a momentary wonder. "Wouldn't do much good to write to the chambers, they rarely write things back that are of use." he smirked a little bit teasing, "To Petries if you would not mind, to let them know that whomever the chamber sends are not a threat and it is you who is looking for them." finally clarifying. Slowly his gaze drew upwards listening to the pair of them before raising a brow.

"Aligo Island?" Rhelic asked gently, "Where in the large blue wonder is that?"

"Sounds like a flight trip to me."

Sebastrian nodded before starting to write quickly, he didn't write in English though, he looked as if he was scribbling in a weird ancient language, which was exactly what he was doing. He was writing in the oldern language, used during the dark war.

Erexia looked up at Rhelic with a small smile, "Aligo island is where Petreis lives, it's on the east ocean of this land mass, it normally has a bridge connecting the two so it shouldn't be that far.... The only thing is, is the question that the bridge is still standing...." She said, pondering about it slowly before looking out the window, before looking over at Sebastrian, "Would it be standing Seb?" She asked. Sebastrian answered in the oldern language without realization.

Pushing himself up and out of his chair after replacing his hat back onto his head, Locke hummed a little thinking over all that Erexia had said before his ears flicked to the odd dialect that came from Sebastrain. He could only chalk it up to something long ago and had either died, or dropped down to make ways for new dialect.

Rhelic played with her bottom lip, "It all would depend if the bridge was connecting still if, IF the land masses haven't shifted or no one has ranged war against it." she added in while Locke nodded in agreement. "But even still, if there isn't a land mass bridge way, we should be able to get across." now she was looking to Locke who seemed to take full notice of it. Feathers frilled out before he wrinkled his nose.

Erexia poked at Sebastrian with a frown, "Speak English silly~" She said, Sebastrian looked up at her and nodded.
"Sorry, the bridge would be standing, just hidden by view to any normal person, I'd be able to see it, and unlock it so we could get through... If you two are up for it..." He asked, looking over at Locke and Rhelic.

Erexia smiled before looking at Rhelic, "Petreis' island can't be touched by any other army, you have to have a code, which Sebastrian has. And he has a huge library will ancient books~!"

Both remained silent upon hearing what was just revealed, Locke seeming more relieved than usual all the while Rhelic shot him a sort of all knowing smirk. Though the moment the mention of a library came up, those feathers frilled out wide following the suit of his gaze. "Library? What sort of library?"

"Oh no," Rhelic tapped a hand to her chin, "Well if he had any problems before with the traveling, he doesn't now. You just said the key word Erexia, and the sure fire way into his own heart."

Locke laughed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Knowledge is power."

Erexias ears drooped, "W-Was that a bad thing?" She asked, looking worried slightly before looking over at Sebastrian, hoping he would continue with explaining the library, Sebastrian smirked slightly.

"Have you ever heard of the Library of Alderin? The one that is said to be the largest library? I'm sure Petreis would laugh at that, he's overly proud of his library, it's probably a couple thousand books more that Alderin..." He said, tapping his fingers against his chin once he rolled up the note.

Rhelic shook her head to Erexia stating it was a good thing before she reached over to grab a hold of Locke as it appeared he was almost drooling over the possibility. "Over a couple thousand books..."

"I think he missed the part about the Library of Alderin," she patted her hand to his multi toned cheek, "No drooling now, come on Locke let's look professional."

"All those written words, beckoning calling," he suddenly grabbed a hold of her shoulders causing a mousy squeak to rise up from her. "Can't you hear them Lady Rhelic," she grunted in return when he mooshed her into his side, spreading his hand outwards. "There calling to me, 'Locke come, read, enjoy, absorb!"

Struggling to get away, Rhelic crumpled back to grab onto the stair banister when Locke released her so suddenly. Slapping a hand down onto the table, the grin he had could only be described as infinite childhood glee, "Master Sebastrain, we wholeheartedly accept this mission to travel to this great island. No if's and's or buts about it."

Flicking her hair back, she huffed at him. "Hope those books are water proof."

Sebastrian chuckled slightly, "Alright, he'll welcome us in open arms anyway if we just showed up on his door unannounced... He loves company, probably stops him from being too lonely..." He said looking over at Erexia.

Erexias ears twitched slightly, "Wait a minute... Hasn't Petreis got all of your building supplies?" She asked, ears drooping slightly when she saw Sebastrian starting to drool slightly, she shook him slightly with a small smile, snapping him back into the real world.

It seemed contagious, both of the men had become interested enough in something that drooling was the next phase. Shaking Locke rather violently, he came around to his senses only to laughing humbly to her. Though now they were both curious about building supplies.

"Dare I ask?" Rhelic asked softly to Erexia

Erexia chuckled, rubbing her head while looking over at Rhelic. "Sebastrian was a builder by trade, he built a lot of robots in his days when he wasn't a warrior, going back to Petreis' would make him able to get his tool belt, and his project he last behind... What was it again Seb~?"

She looked at him with a small smile, all that was heard from teh shifter was a small mumble of happiness.

"Robots?" She repeated out of half disbelief. Who were theses people honestly. Such a thing seemed like sheer oddities and yet, she had heard it clearly. Frowning a little, she took a step back. "Well if all the business is conducted for this day, I am going to retreat to my bleak darkness."

"Suppose you have been up longer than usual." Locke noted watching Rhelic step back again.

((feel free to move it along how ever long))

((Just to the next morning~ It works a bit more~ And more time for everyone to boooond~))

Erexia had ended up sleeping on the couch, on the top bit, resting in the moonlight, and now, raising sunlight.

Sebastrian yawned slightly, sitting up with a smile. He landed on the couch, shaking his head with a small chuckle after realizing he started to sleep float.

Stepping out of the void of darkness that was her room melted deep back in the living quarters, easily passed over if you were not looking, she couldn't help the soft smirk that spread across her face.

"They are certainly curious sleepers," Locke whispered sitting on the steps of the stairs sipping a drink quietly. "I have never witnessed someone sleep floating. Sleep walking yes, but not this." he chuckled to her causing her to walk over as he gave her a careful look over. "What are you carrying?"

"Clothing clearly," she gestured outwards as she had dressed herself in a different attire that was still rather revealing showing off the volley and rise to her body and the deep etched tattoo that ran along her right hip. Though her garments were still forged mostly in blacks and whites, the ones in her hands were certainly more vivid. "I gathered up some of the other clothes and garments that you had in the trunks."

Taking another sip, his eyes glinted even in the darker room. "You like the pair, I have not seen you warm up to someone so quickly since myself." She wrinkled her nose, "I am sure they would appreciate a choice to change out of their notorious garments Rhelic." it was rare for him just to refer to her as her first name alone. It usually happened when he was being clear and honest with her.

Sebastrian looked around tiredly before stretching, looking over to Erexia and chuckling slightly. "Heh, You never manage to amaze me on how you can sleep." He said with a small smile. He stretched and pulled himself up onto the couch, his arms clicking back into their joints as he did so. He paused and shook himself slightly, "Augh, sleeping as my spirit form is... Painful."

Erexias ears twitched slightly, she lifted her head tiredly before trying to roll over, forgetting she was on the top of the couch and rolled off the side and down onto the bottom of the couch before face-planting into the ground. "Oof~"

Chuckling more so to himself, Locke cleared his throat making it evident that the pair of new beings were not alone fully. Rhelic on the other hand seemed ready to meld into the shadows concerned that they were about to interrupt something. "Perhaps something to eat?" Locke lifted his gaze to her, a way of making her less comfortable out here while the other two recollected themselves.

Setting down the clothing, she excused herself with fever.

Erexias' ears pricked up slightly and she sat up, rubbing her nose to look over at Seb, tilting her head. "Seb, your eyes are still catlike..." She said, Seb blinked slightly, his eyes changing back as he looked over at Lock with a small smile.
"Mornin'~" He said with a bigger smile, stretching and standing up with a small stumble. erexia stood up slightly and ruffled her wings with a small yawn.
"I'm guessing we're traveling today?"

Standing himself up with the help of the stair's banister, Locke cracked his knuckles as he turned her gaze to that of Sebastrain, "I think the likely hood of that is great Master Sebastrain." a finger looped around the handle of his drink picking it up from the floor. "Lady Rhelic has brought you both some assorted garments to pick from so you do not have to continue wearing what you are, in case others note your clothing, though i suppose in that same breath, the pair of your are already unusual enough to draw attention." he rubbed the brim of his hat on his head, "Either way, if you would like to change, there you be." He gestured to where Rhelic set them down, "I am certain Lady Rhelic would not mind you using her room off down the hall at the very back to change if you desire."

Peering off to his side, he grinned. "We will be off shortly after we give the chambers the letter you created Master Sebastrain, and Lady Rhelic will catch up."