Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Eva, or Eve.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female with female parts.

How old are you?
-insert a Taylor Swift song here-

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New site, old Rper.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Mostly just a partner and I, but I'd be open to a group if it peaked my interest.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Sunshine.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
None, and I'm going to stop thinking of a song to put here before one gets into my head.

Anyways, I'm Eva, pleasure to join this site, now time to roleplay.

Reactions: Izurich
Welcome to the site, @Eva! Not sure how I feel about you killing ants :( but I think your interest in anime makes up for it. Hope you find your time here a good one!

Welcome to the site, @Eva! Not sure how I feel about you killing ants :( but I think your interest in anime makes up for it. Hope you find your time here a good one!
Thanks for the welcome Expllo! As for the ant killing, my apartment has an ant invasion...it's a matter or kill or be bitten. :L

Reactions: K3l
Alright, fair enough. You show those ants not to fuck with you! Hopefully it doesn't turn into the Hunter x Hunter Chimera arc for you. That'd be saddening.

Reactions: Eva
Is it sad that I heard that Swifty song pretty loud and clear in my head when you mentioned it? haha.

Welcome to Iwaku, Happy to have you!

Reactions: Eva
Thanks for the welcome! And no, I take personal pride in knowing what those young whipper snappers are enjoying musically these days.....unless you ARE a young whipper snapper. O.o

hahaha! Well I guess that depends on what the cut off is for a whipper snapper is! :P Does 25 count?

Your waging a war on Ants?
I like it! :3

You'll be a fine addition to the Iwaku Community.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.