Eureka SeveN: Rebirth

Definitely! Seeing how your character would definitely have a history with Nami. XD Strike one for Alex!

Well technically. Renton was at a disadvantage in the series but he ended up winning on that part. Did he not? :3

Lmao. I an so see him teasing . Maybe even catching one of the larger ones and chasing her down with it like it were a kite.

LOL xDDD Oh hey and Phi.... Moonlight is dying D:!!!!!!!

Definitely! Seeing how your character would definitely have a history with Nami. XD Strike one for Alex!

Well technically. Renton was at a disadvantage in the series but he ended up winning on that part. Did he not? :3

True enough. c.c Holland seemed to have a thing for Eureka at first--didn't he?

Yeah he did..... The pedophile E.E Anyway. I Ams so ready for this to start >.<

Kross said:
Nami like them small. Kukyo likes them big. Alex likes them because they are .Flexible? xD

ROTFLMAO!!! Wow, talk about highlighting how this RP's going to turn out BEFORE we even get started!!

huntsman21 said:
LOL xDDD Oh hey and Phi.... Moonlight is dying D:!!!!!!!

Yea, that's because the other people RPing in it are not getting themselves into the action of the plot... They're just getting into action ! LOL! I'll get it fixed, even if I have to puppet charries. XP

It already started m good fellow.

I moved it to Mature due to its content; kissing, violence--probable nudity.

Wouldn't it be great if both Kukyo and Alex accidentally walked in on Nami getting dressed? xDD

I can see a shit storm there. They'd both have their asses handed to them!

Eureka RP Here

Hey, Kukyo should be there with Nami, I think.

I was going to have her with Tahlo shopping for things for the Gekko. Kukyo can be tagging along cause she has practice as soon as they return to the house where Holland's having that interview.

So, they're there when Tahlo gets the call from Holland that freaks her out... I'm about to post a quick hit, but wanted to check to see if that would work for ya!

Kross said:
Holland seemed to have a thing for Eureka at first--didn't he?

Well, his infatuation with her was more out of protection and brotherly concern than anything else.

I know what it ultimately ended up being. I'm just saying--every time Renton seemed to get near Eureka he became jealous. xP Least till Talho told him to let her go. Hahaha.

Yea, cut the cord, Pappa!

Hahaha.

Oh yeah! Huntsman, where the Blue Seed leader comes into play, I'll C&P the message I sent Phi.

was wondering, for Alex's emotional growth--and a point where Nami finds herself truly in conflict with her feelings concerning Alex.

The situation:

Holland is hounding Nami, being generally pretty hard on her.

Alex Tells Holland to shut up and quit putting so much pressure on Nami,

maybe have him crying without realizing it.

This separates him from his father, as he is very outspoken when emotional.

Also, it would show how protective he was of Nami, being capable of standing up to even her father when-in most cases he one of the most laid back people Nami may know.

This would have several implications. One bi most obvious that he cares fr HER not her family name or even for Holland's sake. Even despite what cruel jokes, pranks, or words she might have said to him beforehand--this is the point where he becomes very clear about how much he likes her even if he hasn't said it, in quite so many words as that.

Now, one thing I am betting on, is the blow back from Nami. While I belive she will feel the effect of the moment where he is being protective of her, she will more than likely try to mask her feelings as they surge to the surface.

She'll yell at him for supposedly making he look spineless and weak. This would be very ironic, because in her not being able to tell lex how she feels is being spineless, it is being weak.

This will lead to discord in which Alex would run away and try to drive the Nirvash.This time the Nirvash works because of his emotional state.

I could see Nami going after him, but not quite try to stop him. ts only when she sees hm piloting the Nivash by himself that she would probably feel...abandoned would probably be the best way to describe it.

But she would get to see something not quite right about the way it moves. She could bear witness to why exactly he needs her. Because when he is attacked by two military LFO's instead of disarming them or killing them quickly--Alex and the Nirvash with out an emotional anchor, attack ruthlessly until the Nirvash is covered in blood until Nami says his name and he comes back to.

He wouldn't immediately show remorse. Not until he got within range of her. I see him crying again, and coiling his arms tightly round Nami before falling to his knees and sobbing regretfully.

I can that is t point where they run away...yeah run away om Holland an join Blue Seed in order to get freedom. But little do thy know, the leader wants to use Alex.

Crap, Hunts!!! Are you still here? Let me know if it's okay to place Kukyo in my opening, PLEASE!!!! I wanna know so I can post up! *big bottom lip quivering*

I would go ahead on through with it Phi. I'm sure he'd understand--besides, it would give him a good starting point.

Now its Huntsmans turn! :D Then Holland gets to find Alex!

Anyone else get my play on words about the name 'Alex'? Renton's grandfather is 'Axel'. :3

What sucks is I am having a tough time responding ._. use need to post a little bit more...

Oh, I didn't catch that! Nice one Kross!

Hunts, you mean I didn't make it easier for you to post. :( So sorry....

Hey Huntsman, Phi and I had an idea;

They could be competing at first, going head to head until some punk knocks her off her board. Alex saves her, then they could share his board. Then, Alex could first show how protective he is of her by catching up to he guy who knocked her off her board, and kick him off his board. Then, to give her the spotlight, he could kiss her knowing she'll slap him for it and when she does he'll fall of the board just before she crosses the finish line so it looks like she kicked him off the board!

The best way to show someone you care is to put their feelings first, eh? What will she be wanting by that point once all the attention has drawn to him? He gives her the attention she wants. :3

This of course has the bad effect of making Kukyo jealous--you could beat up Alex considering you're bigger than Alex if you wanted to. Or make him react in some other way you see fit.

Eureka_Seven.jpg

Hey Phi, this reminds me of the idea I had!

It made it easier. I's just that If I posted it like it is now. I would feel insignificant ._.