Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven would be the center of Avian interaction, trade, and where most members of the race reside in times of peace. It is a celestial city that lies on a floating chain of islands, only accessible to Avians, and those who are considered friends. The chain of islands lie above the peaks of the Erudor Mountains- the tallest mountain range of the planet Eritai. Those who seek enlightenment from the Avians can make the perilous journey to the highest point of the Erudor Mountains. It's said to be a suicide mission though, since none ever return. Avians never say whether those who come to them are murdered or if they get what they seek. The Erudor mountains are heavily protected by the Avians, because they believe them, as well as Heaven, to be Holy ground- the point where the Universe sprung forth from.

The question but simple, but I felt the need to explain that. Sorry. ^^"

Hehe, Yaoi. -giggles-

@Yaoi
No problem at all. Explanation is always good. Accepted.

Fantastic- thanks. ouo

When is the role-play going to start up?

Tomorrow afternoon or whenever I wake up. Whichever is later.

Amal's History is finally done! Well, at least until I come up with a better way to end it.

/whatthehelldidIjustwrite​

Now onto his personality >.>

Last edited:
I see someone was attacked by the boob snake. Wound up having to spend more time than I would've liked dealing with cooking for tonight and tomorrow so it'll be just a tetch late, probably within the next hour that the main thread goes up. I'll be linking it to here and adding a link in the Arc post.

Boob snakes are becoming a national problem. They can attack anywhere, at any time. A bite from a Boob snake is fatal. It is nothing to be joked about...

pfft. Alright, glad we're get to start today anyhow.

Here's the link to the thread.

Also, just a note, unless you're one of the students who is a full time boarder, you will be on one of the ships that is just docking.

Soo, I thought that Roe would be aquainted- if not friends or enemies with Hibiki, since they are in the same sect, and were previously in the same year, till she got held back because of her "unruly discipline". Their relationship I left up to you, but I think they would make interesting friends or rivals.

Question: Is it too late to join, even though the first day arc has begun?

I apologize if it's a stupid question. I'm still getting acquainted with how everything works around here.

Nope, always open.

Also a reminder to those with in progress bios, make sure to tell me that you're ready for a look over. And maybe a page number for where it's at. If not a link.

Alright, I'll take a look at it.

On another note, I'd like to move along with the actual orientation for new students within the next two days so for those of you with new students, best to post as soon as you can.

@Exprimere

One issue that I can see. If you're a student, you start out at White. TO be Blue you would have to have been there for three years. OR only be Yellow and still be there for two. Other than that it all looks good so far.

A bit busy with school. I'll try to get a post in either today or tomorrow at the latest. Just wanted to let you know :)

Eh, I'm the same way. I try to make at least a post a day. Depends on slow day or hard day.

Status
Not open for further replies.