Eureka Academy: First Semester [RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the airships landed, Lorren began, "Yes indeed, Mr. Hibiki, I will be looking forward to seeing you lead-" but was cut off as someone bumped into him, nearly knocking him off balance. He gripped his cane and righted himself. Turning his head to look at his assailant, he caught a brief glimpse the unique red-ringed eyes that could only belong to Adora Salvatrix, before she hastily retreated, looking embarrassed. "Oh, that's q-quite alright, Adora. Also, best of luck to you this year!" he called after her as she walked away.

Scanning the crowd again, he saw the students begin to stream off of the vessels. One in particular decided to take a rather unique route and jump - resulting in what looked to be an extraordinarily painful face-plant. The boy recovered quickly enough though. "Perhaps the boy is not meant to be a scholar. Must be Arma." The sheer amount of new students this year amazed him. "Surely some of them will be interested using their brains as well as their muscles."

It was a magnificent sight, watching the spaceships carrying the students swoop down in one synchronized motion to dock. New students from all across the galaxy had arrived, so many different races all in one place. No matter how many times she'd seen it, it never failed to bring a smile to her lips. Things were never dull at Eureka Academy, that was for certain. Dianda Kravitz had arrived a few moments ago though she made no move to walk up to the docking platform. As a Council member, her presence there was mandatory as it was the Council members' job to handle the new students and lead them to orientation. Spotting a couple of familiar faces ahead, she walked towards them.

"Good morning, Mr. Phaestus, Hibiki, Roe." She called out a greeting as she approached the two. An amused smirk touched her lips as Hibiki very nearly lopped off the girl's head for startling him.

"I see you two are getting along, as always." Dianda stopped beside the two students, her posture relaxed and a pleasant smile on her face.

She opened her mouth to make a comment about leading the new bloods when Ms. Salvatrix barreled into the Ultris Professor, nearly sending him sprawling. She bit back an amused smile and averted her eyes lest they give away her amusement, it was rude to laugh at a professor after all. The quirky Ms. Salvatrix, the Arma professor was certainly an interesting woman, if nothing else.

Averting her eyes turned out not to work in her favor as they alighted on a young boy whose failed attempt at a shortcut resulted in a rather hilarious face-plant. A small laugh escaped her lips before she thought better of it and she clapped a hand to her mouth.

"That had to have been painful." She winced slightly, feeling bad for the student. As no one else seemed to be making a move to welcome the new students yet, she moved a few paces forward with a small smile on her face.

"Welcome to Eureka Academy." She called out to the approaching students.

Kasaliene, about to answer Zach again, turned to face the group of who she assumed were professors when one stepped forward and welcomed them to Eureka Academy. Most of the people around her were cheering deafeningly in excitement, but Kasaliene was still caught up in the fact that she wasn't going to have her own room. She didn't want to be here but she didn't have a choice. The least they could do is give her a peaceful, quiet place to read! She was getting sulky in the extreme now, and just wanted this orientation to end quickly so she could leave. For a moment, she considered slipping away and just leaving now, but she still didn't have her room number or the like.

Zach, completely unaware of the fact that Kasaliene had stopped talking, continued on with his never-ending monologue.

However, upon hearing "Welcome to Eureka Academy", he managed to change subjects for a moment.

"Well, it's about time! I was wondering when someone in charge was going to show-" Zach's sentence fell short as his eyes gazed upon the silver-blonde haired Daoine Sidhe. For the first time in (probably) forever, Zach was speechless. After a moment of being enraptured in the Council Member's graceful presence, Zach managed to mumble a few words.

"She's.... beautiful."

One could almost see hearts in his eyes.

And maybe a bit of drool on his chin.

The newly infatuated boy was now stuck in a love-induced trance, completely forgetting about any of his new "friends"; even the girl in the grey hoodie. Unfortunately, this meant that he was completely missing any important information being taught at the orientation. Not that he would have payed attention in the first place, anyway.

From off in he distance a queer noise could be heard. At first it was low and quiet and not many people would have heard it over the ruckus already going on at the docks. however, it steadily got louder and louder, until everyone could hear the high pitched, girly scream of a yellow and grey blur quickly making its way towards the docks. the scream, of course, was originating from marco, the resident ultris tinkerer, who was being carried by his golem bobby as the automaton ran at full speed.

"BOBBYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled out the young man in terror as he held on to his golem for deal life "I DIDN'T MEAN THIS FAAAAST!"

He was, of course, referencing the panicked order he had given to his golem a few minutes prior. Marco had been up all night working on a new design for a clockwork robot, and has as a result over-slept. Fearing being late for orientation as a result, Marco has proceeded to get dressed and ready as quickly as possible, followed by ordering bobby to take him to the docks where all the new students would be arriving as fast as possible. Unsurprisingly the golem had taken the directive painfully literally

"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS BRASS AND IRON, DISENGAGE! CEASE FUNCTION! PLEASE, JUST STOP!" pleaded the young man, again failing to take into account the golem's tendency towards the literal.

Bobby's visor blinked as he processed the command and he spoke calmly. "Understood, applying new directives now" he said before suddenly digging both heels into the ground and screeching to a halt, sending marco flying forward like a human rocket, causing him to crash into a group of students, knocking them down like bowling pins. Marco whimpered, seeing stars dance around him as he lay on top of a pile of unwilling crash cushions.

"Uhhhhh, cindy, i don;t want to get uuup" he moaned barely audibly before snapping out of it and getting up, bowing profusely before the other students "Ah! i'm sorry! so sorry! i promise it wasn't on intention! I'll make it up t- Oh! Professor Phaestus!"

And like that Marco had completely forgotten about the students he had just knocked over and made a mad dash towards the Ultris teacher, stopping in front of him and catching his breath with a few short gasps, before smiling wearily up at him. "Professor! I'm glad to see you today. See, I came up with this new design and I was wondering if-! ah, sorry, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself again, aren't I?"

Marco took in a deep breath and calmed himself. In the background Bobby could be seen picking up the students Marco knocked over one by one, dusting them off and thanking them for their 'service'. Marco put on the most professional face he could manage and, with a light smile, extended his hand out to the educator before him. "It's good to see you again Professor Phaestus, I look forward to another great year studying under you."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Zach lay on his back, dazed and twitching.

Due to his lovestruck trance, he failed to notice that most of the student body surrounding him had speedily absconded. After several milliseconds had passed, he and a few other unlucky newcomers were awarded the honorary designation of "crash cushion".

"Ugh... what happened?" Zach moaned, sprawled underneath several students who made up the top portion of the cushion. He swore he could have heard someone apologizing, but then again the ringing in his ears had managed to drown out most noises.

Suddenly, the student on top of Zach seemed to receive the power of levitation, as he was lifted away from Zach's continually unfortunate face. Several moments later, Zach's newly acquired view of the sky was blocked by a large hulking silhouette. The dark blob then proceeded to reach down and grab him by the waist.

"Thank you for your service," the being said as it lifted Zach into the air, placed him flat on his feet, and began to dust him off. Once it was satisfied with Zach's condition, it moved on to assist the remaining students.

After the stars finally cleared from his eyes, Zach began to realize what exactly was standing before him.

"Oh my god! A robot!" Without hesitation, Zach began investigating every nook and cranny of the golem's body, while making sure to rattle off rapid-fire questions, "How heavy are you? What kind of armor is this? Do you ever need to pee? What does this glyph mean? What does this button do? Do you arm wrestle? We should arm wrestle. If I opened your armor could ride inside you?"

If the golem somehow possessed even a ounce of personal space prior to meeting Zach, it had certainly been obliterated by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just because you find your head still attached, doesn't mean you can't lose it, Roe; we're all mad here. Which seems to be an apt addition to their collective; individuality is all well and good but without discipline you fall prey to a great number of misfortune. The power may be there but the wisdom to use it is...lacking. That is of course why you're here, just as they are - without wisdom, power tends to destroy those who wield it.

"Of course not Phaestus; I wouldn't dream of fighting - only of killing," Hibiki said with a fanged grin. "But I am here to bring them light - of course it's the Light of Destruction but not everything is so black and white as we want it to be. For our esteemed Headmaster though, the world holds over fifty shades of grey - and I don't mean a room full of bondage devices. He knows more than he lets on - how could he not, being the one who built this academy centuries ago? We all serve a higher purpose here; the question is whether you need the hookah to get there, as I suppose that boy there will."

The kitsune jerked his head back towards the student who had taken the shortcut off the airship.

"And I do think he's imprinted on you Dianda. I've never seen such lovesick puppy-dog eyes - it's like New Moon all over again."

He eyed the crashing students with just a touch of disdain. This was the sort of rabble that would never have been allowed at court. Of course, neither would a lot of things; mostly fun things. Sighing, he surveyed the area. The Headmaster was patiently awaiting for the last of the students to disembark and several other professors had already arrived, far fewer than there actually were - many were aloof when it came to such things as this. Of particular note though was the lack of the Head Librarian - an odd and eccentric man to say the least - though this was normal; he tended to appear just before the Headmaster began the orientation.

Last edited:
Lorren gave a rare frown to Hibiki. "Yes, indeed. Our headmaster is an exceptionally wise man. As for the rest of what you say; I know b-better than to ask for clarification - that is a route to only more confusion. At any rate-" He heard the scream before he saw the source. "Another interruption?" he said, looking over the heads of the crowd. "Oh dear..." The golem careened its way into view. Taking a step forward, he tried to prevent the imminent carnage, but there was nothing he could do other than to watch the wreck unfold. The second painful face-plant he had seen in the last few minutes occurred. Lorren saw who could only be Marco pull himself out of the dog pile. He couldn't help but smile a bit as the young man rushed over to greet him. Marco was so unlike himself at that age. Vibrant and inquisitive. The boy had definite promise.

"It's good to see you again Professor Phaestus, I look forward to another great year studying under you," said Marco, extending a hand. Lorren gave it a firm shake while reaching forward and pulling a leaf out of Marco's hair with his other hand and tossing it aside. "Good to see you as well, Mr. Steinbuck, and good to see you are relatively intact, however surprising that may be." Lorren smiled calmly, glancing over Marco's shoulder to the golem still straightening up the sprawl of people. "I see Bobby is, ah, functioning. Anyway, I would very much like to hear about this new design after orientation. Perhaps you can come by my office - it will also be an excellent opportunity for you to submit that p-petition for entry into Intermediate or Advanced Artificing that I assume you have filled out. I'm sure you have something sufficiently impressive to present as proof of ability. Perhaps an innovative new blueprint?" Lorren raised an eyebrow suggestively as he said this. "I'm eager to see it. Ah! I do believe the headmaster will be commencing soon. Oh and also, you may wish to attend to your golem before that young man breaks something."

Kasaliene has been contemplating slipping away from orientation, but when she heard something coming from behind her, she turned to face it. Something was streaking towards them very quickly, and before she even had time to move Kasaliene was slammed into by a boy who was moving very fast. She was trying to shove people off of her when a huge golem wrapped a hand around her waist. He lifted her to her feet, saying something about service. Kasaliene stepped away as soon as it had released her.

That was it; she's done. She turned and headed for the door of the building. She was going inside, finding a corner, and staying there. It took quite a bit of effort to push her way through the crowd of people. She even passed right behind that boy who'd so unceremoniously tackled her to the pavement. He and a professor were talking about blueprints. After some shoving she finally reached the steps and started up to the doors.

Marco's small smile turned into a wide grin upon the professor's return of his greeting. Originally marco had approached the man simply because he had heard that there was someone knowledgeable on golem crafting in eureka, but throughout his first year at the academy the young man had grown to genuinely respect and admire the professor both for his skill as an artificer, as well as his comprehensive and well-explained teaching methods. Marco recognized in the older man the same genuine academic spark and thirst for knowledge, and admired how the man seemed to be equally eager to instill and nurture that spark in his students. The young tinkerer knew he could learn much from studying under such a man, and was almost as excited at the prospect of furthering his craft as he was about the idea of solving the mysteries surrounding his companion.

Marco gave something of an embarrassed smile when the man mentioned advancement into further classes of Artificing. As far as clockwork was concerned marco was easily a prodigy, but he still felt he lacked some finesse when it came to incorporating fuel-based engines into his designs and, as always, was utterly clueless the moment magic was added to the mix (so much so that he was even considering taking some basic Magis classes on the side of his Ultris studies).

"Ah, well, the design is not 100% complete yet, i still have a few kinks to work out as far as weight distribution is concerned. That being said, I'm pretty sure I've come up with a solution to the over-heating that occurred when we introduced the ember stone as a fuel source to the engine. I considered using frost stones to counter-balance the issue at first, but that would have required me to enlarge the overall design too much, instead I've come up with a more refined cooling process that should vent excess heat throu-" he then stopped when he was interrupted by the professor mentioning that the headmaster would soon be addressing the students and followed by pointing out that someone seemed to be getting very personal with bobby.

Marco didn't mind the interruption at all as he was fully aware that he easily started rambling on when someone got him to talking about his designs, he quickly thanked the professor for his time, hoping to see him again after orientation, and turned around to see who was taking such an interest in his golem.

As for Bobby, the golem had more or less become accustomed to people becoming awed when they first came across him, and calmly answered each of the excitable young man's questions as quickly as he answered them "0.87 tonnes. Magically enhanced Durivium alloy plating with Flexisteel supportive structure. Urination is not one of my functions. Authorization denied - Please don't touch that. Authorization denied - Don't touch that either. Arm Wrestling is one of my functions. My current schedule does not allow for arm wrestling right now. Under my armour is just more metal, it's highly unlikely you could ride inside me given the data i have on you."

"He's a pretty impressive machine, isn't he?" said marco with a friendly smile as he approached the duo. Marco didn't really mind people checking out bobby to be honest. Most people were right to be amazed at seeing a golem his size function and communicate as elegantly as he did, and even if they wanted to hurt him somehow, the task was easier said than done.

"Ah, Marco, it seems this student is interested in my functions." said Bobby matter-of-fact-edly as marco approached, causing the blond boy to chuckle.

"I noticed as much," replied marco before noticing the insignia on the older student's bandana. "Oh hey, you're an Ultris student too? Cool, my name's Marco Steinbuck, I'm in Ultris Red starting this semester," he said as he held out his hand in a friendly manner, "are you planning on studying artificing too? You seem pretty interested in bobby over there."

Last edited:
"Impressive? This guy is amazing! I used to work alongside robots when I doing construction work on Eritai, but they were never as cool as he is," Zach said as he stepped towards the blonde student, his curiosity in Bobby finally sated. He gripped the boy's hand tight, and started to shake it enthusiastically, "Anyways, good to meet you Marco! I'm Zachariah Sun! The strongest and most awesomest student to ever grace these hallowed halls."

After a moment of rigorous shaking, Zach finally released Marco's hand, "And yeah, I'm in Ultris. But I'm not much of a tinkerer. I like to take the fight straight to my enemies! No better way to get your point across than with your own fist!" Zach started to punch the air, screaming wildly as he did so. It might have looked impressive, if his arms weren't so scrawny.

"I originally applied for Arma, but because I'm a sha-" Zach's voiced trailed off, realizing that he had no idea which planet his new acquaintance hailed from, or what his opinion on shapeshifters was, "Uh, I mean, because I have some pretty awesome tricks up my sleeves, they thought I'd be a better fit in Ultris, so here I am! They said they'd sign me up for something called 'Remedial Math' to get me started. Sounds pretty tough, but there's nothing I can't handle!"

Zach, finished with his introduction, turned his attention back to the golem, "Who knows, though. Maybe I'll be building robots like this by the end of the year! I tried building one out of old car parts when I was working in a junkyard on Eritai. He was pretty cool, but he always exploded if he tried to count past 2."

Marco chuckled, not really bothered by the older student's abundant energy. If anything it was nice talking with someone who wouldn't be bothered by the tinkerer's own tendency for excitability.

"Yeah, you definitely do seem the type who'd be right at home in Arma," said the youth after Zachariah finished his introduction. "Don't worry though, once you move past white rank they usually let you take complimentary classes from other sects if you think it'll help you advance yourself. I'm considering taking Mags classes this semester myself. That being said, we've got more than just mechanics and scientists in Ultris too. This sect is pretty much where anyone who doesn't quite 'fit' with the other three sects is put, so we've got everything from vampires to elementals to shapeshifters to ghosts and then some. Heck, there's even a girl in blue sect, well, actually, i guess she'll be in black this year, but there's this girl who can even control your memories if you let her. So whatever your abilities are, I'm pretty sure you should fit right in."

Marco knew what the other student was probably going through. It was pretty common with new Ultris students. Every one of them was off the beaten path as far as their special talents were concerned, even in a school full of wizards and head mastered by a dragon, and it wasn't everyone whose skills had made their life particularly easy before coming to eureka, macro and bobby were partial confirmations of this. Marco liked reassuring new faces that Eureka, and Ultris sect in particular, had seen some of almost everything that their students could throw at them, and was typically speaking a pretty welcoming and accepting environment.

Marco then laughed lightly when Zacharia mentioned the possibility of him building something like Bobby. "Well, technically speaking bobby isn't a 'robot' at all actually. He's a golem. It's kind of like a robot, but powered by magic instead of steam or electricity. He's a bit different from the usual variety though, I found him about three years ago in a junk heap on Corinth and, from what we can figure, he's a lot older than any modern model anyone's ever come across. If you do end up building your own, you'll have to tell me and professor Phaestus how you did it 'cuz we spent pretty much all of last year trying to figure out how the big guy actually works."

Watching the students disembark the Academy airships, Rithe waited patiently until they were all off, some with bags in hand, others having left theirs in the cargo holds. Of course, the new students hadn't really paid that much attention to him; his appearance didn't really befit the preconception of a headmaster - it came with being relatively ageless. Despite that he held himself with dignity befitting his station. As the last remnants come off the walkways and the airships began to move back to their harbour, he smiled. Already, he had seen a number of interesting students, including an enterprising one who had elected to make his own way off the airships to the amusement of several others. The energy of this year's student body made the headmaster smile.

He was about to speak when the air beside him shimmered and from apparent nothingness came the man who would later be introduced as Head Librarian. James was at ease, his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his lips.

"Right on time again, aren't you?" Rithe whispered.

James' smirk merely grew wider as he scanned the crowd.

"Well I had the feeling this year's students were going to be an interesting group and I would have to say they are."

"You missed the one who fell off in his impatience."

"I'm sure I'll get to know him eventually. It is however about time for your 'disorientation' isn't it?"

This time it was Rithe's turn to smile. He quickly cleared his throat and inhaled a sharp breath.

"Welcome to Eureka Academy."

The sonorous voice boomed out, its draconic magnitude unable to be mistaken - a long lost voice that commanded both respect and attention.

"And congratulations on joining such an esteemed group," he finished in a far lower, yet still resonant voice. "As you are all quite aware of by now, you are young men and women with talents that outstrip your usual peers. Some of you hold pure magical power as though it were a toy and others of you can make a blade dance so hypnotically, your opponents never realize they were cut. You are here, however, because there is always more to learn - there is always someone better than yourself.

"I am here though, to facilitate such learning. I have gathered from both worlds, from other worlds, even from other realities, people who can help you understand what it is you do, to help you learn to control it, to refine it, and to help you go even further with it. This Academy is where it all comes together: magic and martial, spirits and changelings, machine and flesh. No matter what you ascribe to be, there will be someone who can assist you.

"That was what I thought of when I founded the academy - a safe place where we can learn about ourselves. That we could avoid such mishaps as people tapping powers they did not understand, let alone control, and taking with them innocent civilians. That we could help men and women like yourselves avoid the ostracism of those who don't understand you and fear you for that. That we would be able to effectively stand against what horrors await us all.

"Because there are things out there, beyond our own comprehension, beyond the boundaries of time and space that are hostile. There still exist things on our worlds that would do us harm, would try to destroy us and our loved ones. But we, my friends, we are here to stand against them. We will be the beacon of hope, when all light is lost. That is why this academy is here - so that you will be able to stand against whatever may come and know that you will be able to protect what is dear to you. This is the true reason we are here...

"You have your sect dormitory assignments and the rest of the day is yours. Classes start at 8 AM sharp tomorrow. Any questions can be directed to your student council members."

Although his excited demeanor might have hidden it, Zach felt relieved to hear Marco mentioning the other strange lifeforms, especially shapeshifters. If other shapeshifters had attended, or were attending Eureka, then at least he'd have someone similar to turn to.

Zach was about to reply to his new blonde friend, when suddenly a powerful voice boomed out across the student body. He turned to see the headmaster, proudly carrying on about the greatness of Eureka. Once the man had finished, Zach started to applaud and cheer loudly.

"Yahoo! You rock, headmaster dude! That speech was almost as awesome as me!" Zach continued to applaud, even after the crowd began to disperse. Finally, after feeling that he had sufficiently congratulated the headmaster, Zach turned back to the boy and his golem.

"So, you guys ever set off fireworks?" A sly grin started to stretch across the red headed student's slightly bruised face.

Marco listened intently to the specch given by the headmaster, even if it was his second time hearing it now. while the words were simple, the man deffinitely had a presence to his voice that made anything he said seem important. it must be a trick that comes with being as old and having seen as many things as the headmaster had seen. eiher that or he took voice lessons from morgan freeman. either way his speeches were always nice to listen to.

"So, you guys ever et off fireworks?"

Marco, suddenly brought back to attention, turned to Zach and grinned widely "Is a cone wrench flat?" he asked as if the answer was plainly obvious.

"... the answer is yes" said bobby as he leaned closer to Zach's ear and lowered his speaker volume to mimick a hushed tone.

"8 AM sharp? Ah yes, that's right. My, I've grown used to sleeping in. Waking up early... some parts of the new semester I could do wiithout," thought Lorren.

He looked around at the crowd begining to disperse. "Every shape and size, truly. It should be a most engaging year."

It was now nearing lunch time, and he could do with a bite. There were several places to eat on campus. The professor's lounge offered some privacy from students for the faculty of Eureka. There was the common cafeteria for students - an excellent place to hear any rumors floating around. And finally, there were some privately owned cafes and restaurants scattered around the campus, as well as a bar - if one knew where to look. Lorren decided that it would be an excellent idea to further get up to speed on the new student body, so the common mess it was.

Lorren started heading for the main building of Eureka, pulling out tomorrow's lecture notes and reading while walking. Lunch would provide an excellent opportunity for some last minute revisions.

"Excellent," Zach's smile was so large now, it looked like his head was about to split in half, "Y'see, I smuggled a few whoppers from Eritai in my luggage. I've got some rockets that are as big as my leg!" Zach threw his leg up in the air to drive home his point, and very nearly toppled over into Bobby.

"And if you're a tinkerer, I bet you could make some awesome additions to what I brought with me. All we have to do is get the rockets out of the cargo hold, do a bit tinkerering, and then we can put on the best new semester show this school has ever seen!" Zach's screamed out loud, before quickly shushing himself, lest he'd blow his cover, "Whaddya think? Sound like a plan?"

"Mr. Sun, I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship." replied Marco, matching zach's smile.

"That being said though, I've got something of a previous engagement. I was planning on going to discuss a new design of mine with Professor Phaestus after orientation. Actually, you shoudl come with. The professor is an ultris teacher, so odds are you're gonna meet up with him eventually anyways, it shouldn't hurt to introduce yourself early."

Hibiki maintained the same half impassive/half contemptible gaze he usually did at the Headmaster's orientation for the students. He desperately hated the mantle of leadership but it wasn't as if he had had a choice - it had been thrust upon him like so many other things he never wanted. At the conclusion of the short and, to him, overdramatic speech, Hibiki left the group of people that had gathered around him without a word; he desperately hated gatherings too - something he was dreading when he took the scepter.

He made his way to the the docking platform, his heavy boots making nary a sound by his light steps. His hands were behind him and his yellow eyes looking with disdain at the students.

"Alright, listen up you little shits... If you're in Dominus, that means you're under me and that means you're led by half a madman. How does that grab you? Doesn't matter. I run a tight ship and so do the rest of the Dominus council. If you're here with us, that means you're looking for both martial and magic and that is going to put you to the test, more than playing card games on motorcycles. If you're a slacker, you might want to consider transfering though you probably won't get much better - I know for a fact that the rest expect the best as well.

"So, if you're in Dominus, that means get your ass to the dorm room, unpack your shit and find out who you're rooming with, cause you'll be spending at least a semester with them in... very... close... confines..."

With that line, Hibiki smirked, his gleaming fangs completely evident.

"And if you don't like it, tough. If you get better, you can move up. Now go."

He jerked his head off in the direction of the Dominus dorm by way of telling them where, fully expecting all of them to see it.

"Hmm, meeting the professors before the classes start DOES sound like a good idea. Although..." Zach gazed longingly towards the airships, "I should probably get my payload off of the ships, before someone confiscates them. I doubt that some of those things are completely legal...

Zach ran his hand over his product glazed hair, thinking deeply on the matter.

"Tell you what, you go on ahead and meet the professor. I'll catch up with you as soon as I dump the rockets in my dorm."

As soon as he finished his sentence, Zach turned on his heel and started to run towards the docks. Although he didn't get far before remembering something important.

"Um, by the way..." Zach said as he jogged back to the boy and his golem, "Where are the dorms again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.