Euphoria [M]

I'll get a post sometime maybe int he next week if not earlier. Trying to think of a good way to mingle.

Posted, probably gonna be a shoot out and an escape coming up soon. Anyone wanna get in on this>?

Entirely Feasible for me, granted I'd have to steal someone's gun.

Thanks for the posting and I'm glad you guys are thinking up ways to mingle with each other. I'm going to PM some members *coughcoughmyrncoughcough* and see what's going on. I really can't do much since I'm stuck on the helicopter XD

But once I'm off, I'm hoping we can have a scene where the vans come by to throw bags of E. to the lucky people. Possibly cause another uproar too.

If you guys have any ideas too, be sure to post them here!

@GMK - Yea, I'm gunless atm too. I see this next scene being a breaking point for my character from his gang (obviously), but i mean whatever or however you want to get involved would be cool. I figure Zyph (If his Character starts playing nice!!!) and I will start working together to a certain extent since this situation will most likely leave us both Hunted & Wanted.

After this I'm not really sure whats gonna happen, I expect Chuck will get a price on his head. This will put some pressure on Torsty (if he comes back) to send people after me, but other than that I don't know.

I'm kinda lost for more inventive ideas atm.

I'm down for anything anyone thinks up plot wise.

EDIT :: And I'll be gone for the next few days too, see y'all on Monday.

ok, I'll start working up my entry to the bar in a sec, Trying to come up with more detail other than "So a serial killer walks into a bar..."

I posted...it's not that great but meh....at least you can post now Necella...

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with job hunting and working out. I'll try to get a post up soon so we can get this moving again.

Again, apologies ^_^

Yeah, sadly I'm starting to get a life. Who knew I'll be getting one of those right after I graduated. XD

Well still good for you Neccy! :3 I should start working out...

On topic for a discussion I'll try and get Monet to join the others ASAP

Ok, reason for going to bar present, delivering proof of assassination and payment.

This is still here?!? YAY!
Did someone kill off Manon or can I just sort of... blend her back in?

eh...she sort of died >.<

But I think more female characters would be welcome still...not sure though, might want to wait for necella's reply to that...

Uhhh...this RP is still alive? >.>

Dunno guys. Been considering leaving Iwaku again (unless there are some people willing to convince me to stay. Idk).

I don't know. Gimme a few days...

I CAME BACK! I WAS PSYCHED!
Don't abandon the Kitti, I luffle you! **cling**

Someone should post something. Although I love Rping with Zyph...we need some other posters.

Sorry been fried after work, I'll try to have something up by the weekend.

I'm still hoping neccie returns...that's why I haven't been posting...moving along now would be a bit of a bitchmove...