Etrian Odyssey: Plateau of Perils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a CS is a very delicate process for a very lazy person. :^)

Well, I have a name, and I'm probably going Alchemist. Right now I'm trying to decide whether to post or drop another roleplay I'm in so it might take a bit.

Is it the El'yssi one?

Yeah, not sure if I'll be sticking with that one either. The use of an external site and all seems like a lotta work.

QEtShTJ.jpg

Name:
Charlotte Linden
Class:
Dark Hunter

Personality:
Something of a cheerful sadist, she genuinely seems to enjoy the suffering she inflicts upon monsters. She seems to be more or less oblivious to the notion that such techniques could also be used on people, and would likely be appalled and confused that people might not only want such treatment, but might be willing to pay for the privilege. When not gleefully abusing monsters, she's more the calm, motherly sort who wants the best for her friends and is supportive as much as possible. She's not the sort to "punish" or taunt her allies when they fail, so much as encourage them to try harder next time.

Background:
Originally a schoolteacher and native of Falside, before she got into the adventuring business. She didn't really know what she was getting into when she started her training as a Dark Hunter, but she has since decided she enjoys it quite a bit. Her primary reason for exploring the labyrinth is a desire to catalogue new discoveries and expand people's knowledge in a more direct manner than simply teaching their children. She is also just a little desperate for marriage prospects, and there's always a chance she'll meet a good man while out exploring.

Skills:
Cuffs

Strengths:
Observant, Extremely flexible
Weaknesses:
Klutz, Can never get a second date
Quirks:
Not a slut, just desperate.
Will still go full lecture mode if given half a chance.
Enjoys cooking for the guild.
Drinks a bit too much, on the occasions she does at all.​

• Love
Reactions: Wryneck
QEtShTJ.jpg

Name:
Charlotte Linden
Class:
Dark Hunter

Personality:
Something of a cheerful sadist, she genuinely seems to enjoy the suffering she inflicts upon monsters. She seems to be more or less oblivious to the notion that such techniques could also be used on people, and would likely be appalled and confused that people might not only want such treatment, but might be willing to pay for the privilege. When not gleefully abusing monsters, she's more the calm, motherly sort who wants the best for her friends and is supportive as much as possible. She's not the sort to "punish" or taunt her allies when they fail, so much as encourage them to try harder next time.

Background:
Originally a schoolteacher and native of Falside, before she got into the adventuring business. She didn't really know what she was getting into when she started her training as a Dark Hunter, but she has since decided she enjoys it quite a bit. Her primary reason for exploring the labyrinth is a desire to catalogue new discoveries and expand people's knowledge in a more direct manner than simply teaching their children. She is also just a little desperate for marriage prospects, and there's always a chance she'll meet a good man while out exploring.

Skills:
Cuffs

Strengths:
Observant, Extremely flexible
Weaknesses:
Klutz, Can never get a second date
Quirks:
Not a slut, just desperate.
Will still go full lecture mode if given half a chance.
Enjoys cooking for the guild.
Drinks a bit too much, on the occasions she does at all.​
Hi, resident mom.

Someone's got to be team mom.

She cooks.
I was really tempted to make that a strength rather than a quirk, to be honest. But if I did that, I'd probably need to turn things into Dungeon Meshi, or something.

Reactions: Aois
So...busy times, eh?

1-alchemist3.png

Name:
Vincent Strauss

Class:
Alchemist

Personality:
Vincent

Background:
(How did your character come upon Falside? Why did they become an explorer?)

Skills:
Fire Formula

Strengths:
Intelligent, Good Reaction Times

Weaknesses:
Avaricious, Physically Weak

Quirks:
Has a distinct way of saying "money" or similar, represented by green text (e.g. Money)

Other:
(Anything that doesn't fit above)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aois
-WIP LOOKIE HEHRHR IM TRYING NOT TO FAIL US
tumblr_nx4cduBJYV1qjmcfmo1_540.png

Name:
Malvolia Avdimi

Nicknames: Mali, Mal, Ava, Kitchen Terror

Class:
Hexer

Personality:

Background: Mali comes from a long line of Dark Hunters, she being one of the few Curse Makers in her family. Because of her frailty, her family didn't argue the profession and instead tried to help her perfect her job to the best of their ability. Mali's family soon realized they were incapable of teaching her anything since they knew little to nothing of their capabilities and inabilities and instead sent her to live with her aunt in another town that was better suited to help their daughter grow. She was only with her for a short time before monsters raided the small town, separating her from the rest of her family.

After a few months of traveling alone, Mali came across Falside

Skills:
Sapping

Strengths:
Observant/Meticulous, Quick on her feet, Clever, Quick Learner

Weaknesses:
Incapable of close range combat, Physically Frail, Grim/Pessimistic

Quirks:

Other:
(Anything that doesn't fit above)

So...what's going on?

Dunno. Couple still incomplete characters and no word whatsoever.

Yeah, one of our players died (not literally, mind you), and I've been distracted as of lately myself. Might be best to move on for now and reconvene when more opportune circumstances present themselves.

So it's ded? K.

Status
Not open for further replies.