Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Etrenelle

Original poster

tumblr_oa615zlYy91tdku61o1_500.gif

Okay some little things about me
~ I play females, sorry I don't play males

~ Personally I prefer to have a male as my counterpart just because I am more comfortable with it. But if you would like to still try for an fxf pairing comment below

~ Post lengths, I personally prefer a couple of paragraphs I do not need or want an essay but I do want some text and please give me something to interact off from, it does get hard when your partner does not give you something to jump off from.

~ I tend to shoot out a couple of replies on the days I am on but because I am a students studying music there are times where I might not respond for a day or two. Unless it is a really important thing I will not disappear on you of course.

~ Personally I prefer to RP through DMs just because I am used to doing that with my 1x1s but if you prefer a thread that is fine as well. But one thing I ask is that we chat through DMs whilst RPing~ I like meeting new people and it makes me feel more comfortable with the person I am RPing Also dont mind me if I talk LIKE THIS AT TIMES I GET REALLY EXCITED AND THIS IS JUST ME EXPRESSING MYSELF!!! But it normally takes a bit of me warming up to you before that happens XD

~ I don't really do fandom RPs it isn't really something that I am that comfortable with.

~ Brainstorming together~ It is something I really like to do and I personally enjoy the process creating a world that both my partner and I can enjoy with no qualms~

~ My favourite genres: Romance (obviously), Modern Fantasy, Slice of Life

~ My disliked genres: (Please don't ask me to do these themes) Horror, Sci Fi

((I am also looking for some adult partners~ I have basically the exact same post up on the Redstar request thread))

I think that is everything you need to know about me....? I will edit if I think of anything else ^^:;

tumblr_o0g3njCKHU1u9h2kwo1_500.gif

To be honest I dont have any pairings that I am craving right now
So if you have a pairing you are craving comment below and we can brain storm together~ I honestly just have nothing in my mind with what pairings I want~ I can list the usual that most people put down XD I will give you guys some insight to what I normally go for~

~ Demon x Fae
~ Demon/Fae x Human
~ Rich x Poor (I dont mind playing either way)
~ Spy x Citizen/Spy
~ Werewolf x Human/Werewolf (But the sex parts will be in their human form)
~ Amnesiac x Ex Partner/ Present Partner
~ College Student (or anything really) x Best Friends Sibling
~ Cop x Thief

Okay writing that made me come up with some possible plots

tumblr_off5nbmTS71rz9hl6o3_500.gif

Interested Plots - the number of X's it has shows how interested I am in the plot

It Was a Lie XX
Character A was told that if they could get Character B to date them they would receive something (maybe it is a date with someone they want to at the time or maybe a sum of money, we can decide). Overtime though Character A realises that there is more to Character B than first appearances showed.

To Protect You X
Character A is a spy/hacker/Maybe their parents are the devil but after some chance encounters with Character B the pair become interested with one another. But Character A tries to keep a distance in fear that Character B will hurt themselves.

The Arrangement Was Just the Beginning XXX
Character A and B are forced into working/living together (either they are forced to sign a contract marriage or maybe they need to work together on a project). But the pair do not get along at all, it takes a couple of arguments and tantrums for the pair to start notice the special things about the other

tumblr_nobxlzinqr1s8gfjqo1_500.gif

I am super open though for any ideas even if they aren't on this list~! The pairings are some that I have tried and enjoyed, and the plots are just some that I came up with and liked the general premise of it~

But please comment below or PM me if you are interested~​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Are you OK with medieval fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.