Etrenelle's Characters...

E

etrenelle__

Original poster
TBD

Below are character sheets of my characters, If you are interested in RPing with any of them feel free to DM me xx

(Also if people could not comment below that would be amazeballs xx)

23e619d95bf406a0e2f39dd48e0b01a4.gif

G E N E R A L

. : n a m e : .

. : a g e : .

. : n a t i o n a l i t y : .

. : o c c u p a t i o n : .

. : s e x u a l i t y : .

A P P E A R A N C E

. : h a i r : .

. : e y e s : .

. : b o d y t y p e : .

height ::
weight ::

. : s t y l e : .

. : p i e r c i n g s + t a t t o o s : .

P E R S O N A L I T Y

. : f a c a d e : .

. : i n n e r : .

H I S T O R Y

. : e a r l y y e a r s : .

. : t e e n y e a r s : .

. : p r e s e n t : .
[/HIDETHANKS]

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP
a4f880450d43ea2a650be18759acf8f1.jpg
Sanduni Dissanekaya

Born into a world where she could trust no one but herself, Sanduni has learnt a couple of tricks to allow her to get by.

She does not trust others easily and never really has learnt to fully give herself to another but she is quite skilled at allowing others to feel that false sense of security. It makes her feel safe when others around her fall for her lies. Sweet words and friendly gestures lead others into misfortune as she tricks them and leaves behind a trial of destruction.

Her haking skills will given to her by a strange old lady who disappeared shortly after telling Sanduni that she had "mastered" the skills that she could give her. This lady was the closest person Sanduni ever had, but after their disappearance. Sanduni became more ruthless and heartless with her methods.

Not that she cares though... For her all that matters is that she survives. And she ends up as top dog.

Mostly suited for RPs that involve action and adventure, her skill set can also be tweaked for Fantasy RPs

OPEN for RPs

G E N E R A L

cb1714d04bc44d821d1c8f26d69e80cf.jpg

"Okay... So who are you again?"
Sanduni Nuwanga Dissanekaya

CODE NAME: F0XY

"... Aaaw come on. You should know better than to ask a woman her age!"
18-20

"You are probably asking for where my parents are from... Wait ooooh nationality. Soz my bad!"
Sri Lanka

"I can find any single one of your secrets give me like 2 seconds~"
Haker

"Okay you don't need to know this.. Come on."
Straight
A P P E A R A N C E

beb8aca8b6f1f812710da0fc543b9dc3.jpg

"Yep. It is all toooootaaally natural! Everyone is just born with white hair you know~"
Born with black hair - which can be seen with her eyebrows - Sanduni died her hair white after noticing some natural white streaks in her hair. Despite her young age the stress from needing to find her next meal and manipulating others had gotten to her. So she decided to dye all of her hair white.

"Look look look~ My eye colour it changes! When tomorrow comes around it will be an all new colour!"
She tends to wear coloured contacts so that no one can know of her true eye colour, she tends to using striking colours like grey, amber and blue eye colour contacts to distract others and give them something to look at. Instead of what her fingers are typing away at.

"Everyone has an ideal of their body type, but I guess I like mine a lot."
height :: 5'6"
weight :: s e a r c h i n g
Used to running away from people trying to catch her and other unfortunate circumstances her body is built for speed. She is able to quickly run out of tricky situations and is able to do so for quiet a while due to years of training her body. She is always very flexible and can force herself into some small spaces

2c77755433728dbd19fd84ec59f9e16e.jpg
"Style!? Comfort my dear friend is so much more important~"
To make sure that she can always be on the run quickly Sanduni tends to wear sports wear that do not constrict her. She tends to wear large oversized shirts when she is outside but at home just wears a sports bra. Of course snazzy sneakers are always worn. She likes to wear white ones despite how quickly they get dirty.

"Hahah! As if I would have something that give away my identity!"
As shown in the picture she does have tattoos that circle around her upper left arm and her right wrist. But because of her baggy shirts it is generally covered up. She covers up the other wrist tattoo by wearing a sweatband. She also has a tattoo on her back which can be seen below. she also has tattoos similar to the ones on her arms on her legs. But those are also covered from her gym pants that she wears.
P E R S O N A L I T Y

. : f a c a d e : .
0d947e07fa85adf435404be798b15c07.jpg

"Gosh aren't you guys tired of digging through all of this??"
In front of others Sanduni flashes smiles that do not reach her eyes and talks to them sarcastically, hiding her true emotions and feelings is always a priority. Once someone can start seeing them she leaves them in the dirt. The best method of not getting hurt according to Saduni is to stop it before it can even happen. Of course this has cause several amazing potential relationships to be severed.

To Sanduni all that matters to create a good rapport with others first and to see what use they have for her. If they are useful she keeps them around at arms length.

. : i n n e r : .
"Hahah what inner emotions!? Aren't we all hollow inside?"
Deep within her Sanduni wants to be able to trust someone fully and to let her guard down, although every time that the chance has occurred they have left her. She enjoys listening to others talk about their mundane lives and pretending to be someone other than herself. Especially because she doesn't love the person she is.

Sanduni has forced herself to become much stronger than she actually is. Which has worked for her so far on a surface level.
H I S T O R Y

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA You think you can read this!?!? No one knows my past."
r e a c t t o p o s t t o s e e
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

WIP
7276cb2275ee3d210c123f5feff8629f.jpg

Shiro Kestuji

Living in a world that doesn't allow for friends, this man isn't the most friendly person on the block. A leader of a yakuza gang kind of does that to you.

Despite his rough edges though Shiro would do anything to protect those he cares for, his parents taught him to protect the things he cared for with strength. Although what he translated that into his brain might not have been exactly what his parents meant he still makes sure to follow his parents teachings.

Our handsome bachelor has a habit of leaving broken hearts due to his rare tender moments causing others to fall for him. misinterpreting his actions for those of a lover. Not that he realises or notices however. He ends up shooting down their fantasies immediately with his next choice of words in either that moment or the next time they meet.

Suitable for Slice-of-Life RPs and can be used within Fantasy RPs as well! (Please look at the Fantasy tab)

OPEN FOR RPs

G E N E R A L

e42c3cc83c6ca314766a09c8d0738941.jpg

"We got a problem here?"
Shiro Ketsuji

"I would rather if you would leave."
22-26

"So what if I don't look it?"
Japanese

"I wouldn't stick around any longer."
Business Man (Yakuza is probably more accurate)

"Oh f*** off"
Pansexual

A P P E A R A N C E

a69a197de7b0fc03b3c80c43baf09b76.jpg
"So I like it long... What of it?"
Fluffy and slightly wavy his hair bounces and curls around his face framing it nicely. The colour is a dark brown nearly black when he is out of the sun. Once a rookie was dared to cut his hair and succeeded... Let's just say that the rookie no longer can hold scissors.

"Honestly I am just going to stop talking to you."
Shiro has bright auburn/golden eyes that stand out against his dark complexion.

"You just won't listen will you?"
height :: 6'2"
weight :: 68 kg

e003e83c78d6f4b61738d9e02db704a3.jpg
He has a lean body that is toned significantly due to the fact he works out quite a bit. Due to the nature of his job he has worked on his body to be built like a tank.

"Do you not have eyes?"
Standard white shirt with black trouser pants is what he tends to wear, he doesn't genereally wear anything else just because the clothes get ruined too quickly or too brutally to really bother putting an effort in.

When he has to really dress up he slicks back his hair neatly and wears a tie and a black jacket to look "neat", although it is a very rare thing and he hates wearing a tie so it generally comes off rather quickly.

"Honestly who the hell are you?"
He has cross tattoos across his forehead which are normally hidden behind his fringe and there is one on his throat as well. There are also scars that cover his body from all the fights he has been in. Although most of them are hidden due to his clothes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

069935ff68df59946199ba72e6917499.jpg

"God can you just leave me alone?"
What you see with Shiro is basically what you get, he is a tough and rough man both inside and out. Of course it comes with the business and that is the only way to survive all the backstabbers and assholes that get in his way.

Shiro is quick to judge others and be wary of those around him, not that he hides it in anyway. He openly confronts those that seem to bear ill towards him or his gang. Although resorting to fist fights is not something he aims to do, Shiro always finds himself in one anyway.

There is one thing he has a soft spot for and that is children, probably due to the fact his parents raised him in an orphanage and he had to get along with the other kids. But a small smile always comes across his face and he soften ups a little infront of them.

Now when it comes to his gang and protecting them there isn't anything Shiro wouldn't do. He makes sure to protect those around him with his life and he always makes sure to get revenge on those that hurt his family.

I guess you could say that despite his rough and tough exterior he just might be a little bit of a softie deep down inside.

H I S T O R Y

. : e a r l y y e a r s : .

. : t e e n y e a r s : .

. : p r e s e n t : .
]