Can you?

• Mos Def

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... I've never met a white person before.
Do they really just sit around watching TV all day while drinking tea in really expensive clothing?

I also hear they love steak and potato's.
Oh, I mean people actually not born here with obviously foreign names and accents. People born here are just that, if somebody sounds like me I don't generally wonder where they're from.
Oh, I thought you were taking in a generalized history sense, not an individual sense. XD

Say whatever you want to whomever you want, then have the balls to accept the consequences of your actions without being a little bitch about it. :D

High five mah niggas with your friends, totes cool. Screaming YOU NIGGER at a stranger on the street will probably get your ass kicked.

Context. Brains. Very easy!

Speaking of black stereotypes, I really want fried chicken now. Once I was in Orlando just walking around with my friend I was on vacation with and we decided to go to Popeye's Chicken for dinner.

Other than one other customer, every single other person in that pretty busy restaurant was black. I was irrationally happy I literally walked into a prime example of a stereotype I always thought to be pretty harmless coming to life.

Seriously, if white people were known for an insatiable love of fried chicken, I would be the poster child.

Don't mind me. I am not allowed to eat meals for another 7-8 hours and I only had one meal yesterday. I am starving.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Other than one other customer, every single other person in that pretty busy restaurant was black. I was irrationally happy I literally walked into a prime example of a stereotype I always thought to be pretty harmless coming to life.
I think you spoke about this before. Either way, it's beautiful. Who the fuck doesn't like chicken tho?

I'm a huge fan of Fried Chicken.
Even if I barely have it since the rest of the family (and most friends) aren't such big fans.

I can in fact use the word nigga online, despite being a white man. I can also use it offline. Oh, and if I'm feeling especially frisky I can also just go full speed ahead and say nigger. I am capable of all of these things without any ethical conundrum because there is nothing inherently wrong with saying any specific word. Context is key. Just saying nigger out loud doesn't cross any ethical boundaries; calling a black person a nigger is a shitty thing to do and would indeed fly afoul of the ethical principles of a reasonable person. Context.

Also, I'm with Diana on this subject: say whatever you want, just don't act like a victim when people shit on you for whatever you chose to say. Every person should be able to say what they want, and that includes both saying offensive things and calling someone a piece of shit for saying offensive things. It's a two-way street, and trying to censor people or bar usage of a word is not the proper way to make the world a better place.

Reactions: Astaroth and Brovo
Guys... I've never met a white person before.
Do they really just sit around watching TV all day while drinking tea in really expensive clothing?

I also hear they love steak and potato's.
I have a cup of tea with me right now. Due to the nature of my work I do spend a lot of time behind a screen, even if it's not TV. I don't think my wardrobe is particularly expensive.

I do love steak. Potatoes are alright, but I'm currently trying to avoid them for health reasons. However;

fried chicken

Is on the menu for tomorrow. I got the spices and everything. So. Suck on that.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I have a cup of tea with me right now. Due to the nature of my work I do spend a lot of time behind a screen, even if it's not TV. I don't think my wardrobe is particularly expensive.

I do love steak. Potatoes are alright, but I'm currently trying to avoid them for health reasons. However;

Is on the menu for tomorrow. I got the spices and everything. So. Suck on that.

!!!

>:[

I think you spoke about this before. Either way, it's beautiful. Who the fuck doesn't like chicken tho?

I think I brought it up before as well, because like you said, it's beautiful.

But who doesn't like fried chicken?

That guy who's literally shaking because he hasn't talked about being a vegan to strangers for 20 minutes or so.

I'm a huge fan of Fried Chicken.
Even if I barely have it since the rest of the family (and most friends) aren't such big fans.

Don't let them stop you from living you dreams maaaaan.

I'd say you're welcome to crash on my couch, but the dog will take that as an invitation to use you as a slowly deflating air mattress.
How heavy is your dog? I used to be the air mattress of a 30 kilos Corno Corso

I most importantly declare that from henceworth I shall call all my fellow brethren from a different skin colour, mainly of the "dark" pallete, Basketball Americans.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
I most importantly declare that from henceworth I shall call all my fellow brethren from a different skin colour, mainly of the "dark" pallete, Basketball Americans.
But what if they aren't American? You shitlord. >:[

How heavy is your dog? I used to be the air mattress of a 30 kilos Corno Corso

I haven't weighted him since my last vet visit, but he has to be around 50-60 kilos. He is bigger than that picture now; that was back in August.

Say whatever you want to whomever you want, then have the balls to accept the consequences of your actions without being a little bitch about it. :D
Culdnt have sayed it better myself.

I'm going to regret sticking my neck out here, but I just find it really bizarre how white people can see one or two famous black people say something they want to agree with and say, "see? it's totally okay! This one black person said it!" You can hear hundreds, if not thousands, of black folks say the opposite, but the moment one famous black person says what you want to believe, bam, that means there's proof that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

I don't get it.

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and K3l
I'm going to regret sticking my neck out here, but I just find it really bizarre how white people can see one or two famous black people say something they want to agree with and say, "see? it's totally okay! This one black person said it!" You can hear hundreds, if not thousands, of black folks say the opposite, but the moment one famous black person says what you want to believe, bam, that means there's proof that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

I don't get it.
There's an actual term for that. Confirmation Bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.