Eternity In The Eyes Of Mana(OOC/Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still accepting? If not just ignore the thing below this.
W.I.P.
Name: Kro Jakkson
Personality: Kro tends to avoid other people as much as possible, although being very chatty. Just, he doesn't talk to humans. He's always had an affinity for Crows, considering his mom named him after them.
Appearance(Picture, or Description... or both):
images

(Minus the wings)
Mana Type(Exorcists Only)(What Mana Magic do you mimic?):Fengu Mana
Weapons(Exorcists Only): A coffin containing a murder of crows.
Bio(Optional for putting up in view for everyone. If you don't want to reveal it to everyone that's alright, but you will still need to PM it to me so I can approve it.): Kro used to have a family. He lived a pretty normal life, until the day his mother and father got into a fight. His dad had come home drunk for the third time that week, and to get away from the shouting match between his parents, the young Kro, who was around seven at the time, ran out of the house and into the streets until he couldn't hear them anymore. Unfortunately he was too far away and had no clue where home was. So he wandered the streets, no one ever coming to find him. Eventually, he made his way back to his house, only to find it had been burnt down. Unsure as to what he should do, he continued to wander, until he found a graveyard, which he stayed in for the next ten years of his life, living off of food scraps and sleeping in the branches of the singular elm tree. That's when he saw what he thought to be just a normal girl, but he noticed she had wings.

Yes I still want to do this I've just been really busy that's all. I apologize for the wait

Almost done with my form:)

Status
Not open for further replies.