Eternity In The Eyes Of Mana(OOC/Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I caved and made myself an Elemental Knight. Hope They're okay!

True Name: Fulmo Statika

Fake Human Name: Tristan Kay Zapporo

Personality: Fulmo is a serious individual with a fascination for those in the mortal realm. They try their best to be a gentleman to others, unless it's an enemy. Then they drop everything and charge right into battle. They're usually energetic during those battles, so much so that it borders on mania. They like to get in close to the opponent, slashing at them with their Kingdom Treasure, before jumping back to avoid their opponent's attacks. He usually isn't fast enough to be completely untouched, but it doesn't matter to them for they'll just continue fighting, shrugging off the damage. As for their feelings for humans, they pity how they live and die so easily compared to Mana and makes an effort to not form any human attachments.

Age(Mana's can life forever until they are killed so ya they can be really old just don't get crazy with it XD): 177

Mana Type(What Type of Mana are you?): Elemental

True Appearance(What you truly look like.)(Picture, or Description... or both.): Fulmo's entire body is made out of pure white electricity. It's a little hard to see where exactly their eyes are, being pure white like the rest of their body. Static trails along their body at all times, the static being a blue color.

Human Disguise Appearance(What normal humans see you as): Fulmo has a lean build, with auburn hair that is slicked back and stormy gray eyes. Their mouth is wide and they has a crooked nose, with thick bushy eyebrows that overshadow their eyes somewhat. While their hands are small, their feet happen to be wide and huge, about a size 13. His height is 5'9". They usually wear suits or anything else that looks like they're heading to work. The suits are dark in color.

Mana Knight Appearance(Clearly for Mana Knights only): Fulmo wears a copper mask with slits for the eyes to see through. Their armor consists of various metals that conduct electricity, like iron and aluminum. The kind of armor they have are gauntlets, a chest plate, and leg armor.
Weapons: Their Kingdom Treasure resembles a glowing white short sword, with electricity running along the blade at times. They also have a stun gun that they rarely use, as they prefer to fight in hand to hand combat.

Bio(Optional for putting up in view for everyone. If you don't want to reveal it to everyone that's alright, but you will still need to PM it to me so I can approve it.): Fulmo was one of the later born Elemental Manas, the equivalent of the low 1800s at that point in time. Their parents were a fire Elemental and an electric Elemental, just like them. Life was simple for the three of them, living as blacksmiths that provided armor for Mana Knights.

As a child, they were fascinated by the concept of knighthood and the Mana Knights that fought against demons. So much so that they begged their parents to let him became one when he was only a child. They told him to wait until they were a little older, when they were the equivalent of a 15 year old. Once they reached that age, they immediately enlisted to become a Mana Knight.

They received their Kingdom Treasure after a few years worth of training, a sword made of electricity. With sword in hand, they immediately went into the mortal realm and disguised themselves as a human. The first couple years of fighting were a bit rocky at first, with them having to learn human etiquette of that time period to perfect his disguise while fighting off demons. But as the years went by, they slowly began to learn about humans and how they react to the world, namely the fact they couldn't sense the immortal battle that was going on between Mana and demons. They've been fighting for more than a century and a half, having participated in the major world wars to fight off the demon menace. Those times were where they first learned about death and it frightened them. So much of it all around him, enough that they decided to remain away from humans for the most part. But the way history changed made them unable to be a shut in, so he was forced to pretend to be a gentleman while remaining aloof to humans.

Other(Anything you would like to add?): Though without sex or gender, Fulmo prefers a male human disguise.
Their true name are both Esperanto words that mean some form of electricity, lightning and static.
Interested in the idea of knighthood, especially those concerning the Knights of the Round Table.
He learned how to be a gentleman when he first came into the mortal realm, in the mid 1800s.
ACCEPTED, and a really good job at portraying the nature of it x3.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
W.I.P - Work in progress
8a88481de3d0.png

True Name:
Naia

Fake Human Name:
Naomi Maris

Personality:
Naia is generally the soft spoken character. She rarely is seen raising her voice or even being angry at anything. In fact Naia is nearly always with a smile on her features. She is a complete optimist towards anyone and everything innocent. Naia has a deep love for the waters and oceans, being within her natural realm is something she adores and will spend a lot of her time whenever she is not busy. The creatures in the oceans being an object of her curiosity and constant adoration. When disguised she is much the same. She will help anyone she sees around her without even a thought. Though she is a bit naive and quite easy to fool. Naia has a deep dislike of fire though the reason is not clear. When Naia has a goal she will stick to it stubbornly and refuse to give up. Though she may get side tracked, she finds giving up all together to be a weakness that she refuses to bare.

Mana Type:
Aquatic

True Appearance:
Above

Human Disguise Appearance:
anime-girl-art-beautiful-cute-Favim.com-3235072.jpg

Mana Knight Appearance:
Her mana knight form adorns some armor pieces, each of them a polished silver metal with a light lilac tint to the colour to match her scales. This appearance has a breast plate itself is decorated with intricate swirls and lines that depict the sea. It is almost resembling a halter type garment as it locks around the back of her neck and fits down to under her chest. This appearance has her wearing gantlets where the fingers are sharpened to almost tips, though the design of them are made to be light and so they fit her limbs without seeming bulky. These reach up to her mid upper arm. Around her waist there is an armored type belt that rests upon the point between her skin and scaled tail. From this the armor is fitted down her tail a quarter of the way.

Weapons:
ca2ec9d00b0d4696f93a14d364cc983f.jpg

Bio:
Like most aquatic Mana, Naia has quite a large family. She has many siblings both full and half as her parents had, in the past, children from other lovers. However it was a fact that Naia loved the large family she held. Naia has protective older siblings and is quite protective of her younger ones. Her childhood was full of family and fun, something that had kept Naia the positive and optimistic character she is. Her father was a warrior at heart and Naia was, even from a young age, intrigued by the occupation. Many of her siblings had chosen to learn how to wield a weapon but many hadn't. Naia herself had asked during her youth for training and her father happily obliged and taught her. Though it was something she was told from the beginning to not learn for wrong reasons. Her father had learnt to protect his people but Naia couldn't formulate her reason at that point. The years passed and Naia had learnt to wield a sword expertly but she wielded it without reason other than admiration. Her elder brothers and sisters had taken their own paths and she was left as the oldest within their family home. She had yet to choose a path. Now they knew full well of the human realm and the goal to make it habitable by taking on the demons to make sure that the non-mana humans would live peacefully but it had not yet come to her full consideration. Her elder brother, the oldest of her father's children had returned once from that realm, as he was a Mana Knight, and told them tales of the demons. Naia herself decided then that she wanted to take the path of a Mana knight in the human realm to help them leave without knowledge of the original humans now turned demons...to make sure they had peace much like her own realm had. So Naia became took on the role and has the mortal illusion cast over her, becoming Naomi Maris. She became the younger sister to her brother's mortal disguise. Upon her entry to this realm she also took a job in an animal shelter as a cover up.

Other:
Has a deep interest in animal life, both aquatic and land animals.
Fear/dislike of open fire.
Loves to sing.
Often spends her times in any body of water she can reach.

Last edited:
W.I.P - Work in progress
_render__azami_by_liriasky-d7u2sru.png

Name:
Helazael
'Hela'

Personality:
Hela has a quiet personality and lazy personality to match her sin. In fact she spends most of her time asleep and uncaring to the world around her. Even the corruption of humans is a troublesome task for her that is often left not done. She could care less about it in all honesty. Due to the young appearance of her human form, Hela is often mistaken as a teenager and a short one at that, something that often bugs her. Hela also has a dislike for the type of people who believe in honor and fairness. She herself finds it unfair that her people and home was brought into the void and she has become what she is today and so finds anyone who speaks proudly of these things irritating and will often strike out. However she has a soft spot for children and the lonely.

Sin Type:
Sloth

Powers(Your Abilities):
Hela's ability is to manipulate the shadows in a variation of forms. She will use shadows for even the smallest tasks, to hide herself or even to solidify them and use them as extra limbs. However her real ability with shadows is to spawn mindless beasts for defensive and offensive purposes. More specifically, Hela is able to draw out images from fears and nightmares of others that the shadows then create forms for her beasts from. To spawn beasts from fears/nightmares of others she has yet made contact with her shadows must contact with them.

Human Appearance:
Above

Demonic Appearance:
75fd0a2abbd766317d4767941e203097.jpg

Weapons:
Her shadows and beasts

Bio:
Helazael once went by a normal name back when she was once apart of the human mana people. Before she had been corrupted she was the complete opposite of her personality now. However when she was corrupted she had found herself giving up the name that she once held and the joy and optimism that she once known for in her small home. Once corrupted she no longer felt the the hope and strive to work or strive for goals, she didn't really feel anything good much at this point. Small tasks become chores that she loathed with a deeply set hatred. Her life as a demon has been pretty much the same since it started. She would wonder the new human realm whenever she could simply to wonder around aimlessly. She enjoyed the occasional new sights she would see when she traveled and in her life time she had met a few of the new humans that intrigued her despite her hatred of them not being exposed to the void. Despite the passiveness of her by first appearance, she has played her part in corrupting these new humans through tormenting them via her shadow beasts, creating their deepest fears into a solid form. Most recently though Hela is simply lurking around towns to watch what is happening in this world. Though she tends to enjoy watching Mana knights more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DragonLord
@Aka~Kitsune Naia is accepted x3.

So I got some news I am moving homes a lot earlier then planned so it will be a week at least before my characters are up which shouldn't be to much a issue since we are still waiting on a few people so I imagine this rp will probably start at the end of next week. SO KEEP MAKING AMAZING CHARACTERS PEOPLE x3

ESPECIALLY YOU @Shayla XP

• Love
@Aka~Kitsune Naia is accepted x3.

So I got some news I am moving homes a lot earlier then planned so it will be a week at least before my characters are up which shouldn't be to much a issue since we are still waiting on a few people so I imagine this rp will probably start at the end of next week. SO KEEP MAKING AMAZING CHARACTERS PEOPLE x3

ESPECIALLY YOU @Shayla XP
Dying for my little lady already , Darling?

• Love
M6nIYVe.png

Mid Form
large_copy_9_by_blaria95-d9a2ght.jpg

M6nIYVe.png

True Name:
Fake Human Name:
Personality:
Age(Mana's can life forever until they are killed so ya they can be really old just don't get crazy with it XD):
Mana Type(What Type of Mana are you?):
True Appearance(What you truly look like.)(Picture, or Description... or both.):
M6nIYVe.png

36149eabcadbe08f135a6f799de61267.jpg

M6nIYVe.png

Human Disguise Appearance ~ Minus Horns
29c9b775cbe202719fb8230f1c0da64b.jpg

M6nIYVe.png

Mana Knight Appearance(Clearly for Mana Knights only):
Weapons:
Bio(Optional for putting up in view for everyone. If you don't want to reveal it to everyone that's alright, but you will still need to PM it to me so I can approve it.):
Other(Anything you would like to add?):

591120.jpg

"If curiosity was truly my sin then we are all guilty my friends..."

Name
Adam The Human Mana Lord
aka
The Demon King Lucifer

Personality
Highly charismatic, and a skilled tactician is how all the other Lords, and Ladies of mana would first describe this once fellow lord. He was describe as a being whole could easily convince you whatever he wanted to besides a few well strongly minded individuals. He was known as a inventive adventurer amongst his fellow Mana siblings, and was a strong member during their initial childhood days. From the days of his Lordship much like Fefnir he was a bit aggressive as far as land expanding for his children yet he did try to be diplomatic with the other Mana Nations. He was also known for having a bit of a desire for one particular Mana Lady... a certain Dragoness.

From what's been noted about his tactics during his days since becoming Lucifer... is small random appearances which has lead to massive demonic massacre's as he "liberated" his "suffering" people. One thing that has been noted, however, is that he always seem to test the waters before deciding where to strike. The most noted tactic is he would appear before a lonely human, and talk to them about their life... depending on there response would decide what would happen to that place. There seems to be one thing Lucifer truly cares about, and that is the protection of the demons who were his true subjects... he has a obsession of protecting them even if its clear they want him dead.

Sin Type
The Wheel of Sin

Powers
Lucifer being the embodiment of sin has a form, and power for all seven sins the only problem is that is al that is known about his power as no one has seen this demonic version of the Human Mana Lord in action, but as it is revealed it will be documented. What has been told to all Mana Knights, however, is to not engage him directly no matter what... to immediately let their respective Mana Lord/Lady take over them to fight it out.

Lust Mode
???

Pride Mode
???

Sloth Mode
???

Wraith Mode
???

Gluttony Mode
???

Envy Mode
???

Greed Mode
???

Demonic Appearance
Lust Mode
???

Pride Mode
???

Sloth Mode
???

Wraith Mode
???

Gluttony Mode
???

Envy Mode
???

Greed Mode
???

Weapon
Lust Mode
???

Pride Mode
???

Sloth Mode
???

Wraith Mode
???

Gluttony Mode
???

Envy Mode
???

Greed Mode
???

Bio
The story of his past is well known so well that it is well placed in the history of all Mana's especially of the Mana Knights lineage.(Check the first post for the whole story way to much to copy, and past here XD.)

[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Riouse[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fake Human [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Sirius Nevermore

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
Technically he is 50 years old which is still considered a youngling in terms of a mana's time span. His human body however is only 19 years old though physically his body will not age any further since its a waste of mana to update it past that point.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana Type:[/BCOLOR]
Tengu

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When in human form Sirius's wings transform into a shrouding cloak with a hood that's usually up except for when he is around people he knows. It strangely give a gothic feel for a very happy go creature. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Mana Knight form:[/BCOLOR]

tengu_adopt_auction__closed__by_shrimpheby-d62hzaf.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
The Fourth Feather of Lord Calcipher
~The Spear Atlamilla~

Also his own feathers can be removed, and used as daggers.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Quite the chipper bird as ironic as it sounds. Despite his human age this Tengu Mana is still quite young in comparison to a Mana's natural life cycle, and thus it really shows in a very childlike curious nature. However at the same time his animalistic nature does come out during battle in a cold stoic manner revealing how much of a youngling he still is. Much of the his time while not hunting demons is spent learning about human's, and the other Mana kingdoms.

Much like the rest of his kind he is very ditzy like, and overly trust worthy. Yet like his kind he has very sharp eyes, and can catch on real fast to a demons disguise. Unfortunately he is young, and thus still believes that their is a glimmer of light in everyone... even in those labeled demons... yet he knows deep down... Lucifer is a problem that can't be solved with words alone...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio[/BCOLOR]
Ill get on this later sleepy time a coming XD

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]................................................................ [/BCOLOR]

How are those templates going @Minami , @Wizzy The Wizard ,and @Andy need any help or got questions x3.​

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATED UPDATE READ ALL ABOUT IT XD

Just letting everyone know that I have assigned @Shayla as the Co-Gm of the rp so if I am never around for certain situations depending on their level of need she will handle them in my place x3.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I am interested but it'll be a while before I decide what kind of character i'd like to do. >.<;

• Love
Reactions: Maltien
I am interested but it'll be a while before I decide what kind of character i'd like to do. >.<;
No problem sweetie we are glad to know your interested x3 can't wait to see what you make x3.

I'm working on mine as fast as I can. Sorry for any delay

Im a little too busy, gonna have to skip this one. I can barely do the two I am doing atm with the stuff im dealing with.

I want to join this really bad, I'm having trouble on deciding what mana type I should fit with my character. Can someone recommend me some great combinations?

Well we don't have any botanical, tengu, or insect mana yet? Also once i have internet setup at my new home i will be starting the rp immediately applications will still be acceptable so no one panic
I want to join this really bad, I'm having trouble on deciding what mana type I should fit with my character. Can someone recommend me some great combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.