Eternal Spear

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
Hello, again! I'm back and with another vague idea. This time the roleplay would be high fantasy, set in a fictional world known as Euthrandiel. I'm hoping this will help me flesh out my world more. I want to do a dragon shapeshifter x human. The man comes from Seisnac in the west, and the dragon shapeshifter comes from Kartel in the southeast. Each meet up with one another on some sort of journey, figure out they're after the same thing, then decide to team up for the benefit of the other species. A mutual friendship is established as they travel together, however, the dragon shapeshifter does not seem to understand the man's growing feelings for her, and one night, things for the dragon shapeshifter change her life forever.

I will be the dragon shapeshifter and the female. My roleplaying partner will be opposite; the human being, the male. I expect two paragraphs which are filled with extensive vocabulary, lots of sensory detail and descriptive imagery. Your character will be mostly free form in terms of the human's culture, common manners, and mainly themselves. If you would like to see my character so far, check her out here. She's not finished, but that's her so far.

Also, remember, this idea could potentially become a subplot as a part of group roleplay dealing with this world- not the journey between each other.

Any interests? Just comment down below or send me a private message!

Status
Not open for further replies.