Eternal Souls | Genesis | FILLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning to everyone that I might have to cancel this RP. I don't think it's going to happen, but I don't want it to be a complete surprise if it does.

Please tell me that isn't because of me D: If so I'll hate myself all the more.

Sorry that it took me so long to get back to everyone but I had to head over to my moms place for a while and, as Lulu said, they don't have any internet connection. I'm still not back home, just managed to convince them that I NEED to get to the library on a pretty regular basis so that I can at least update ya'll on the situation. So far I think I've talked them into dropping me off here every couple of days at least, so hopefully I WILL be able to participate. I'll check out the out the IC and either have a post up a little later today, or I'll work at it and have it up tomorrow.

Seriously sorry for the inconvenience. I know you're all just as excited about this rp as I am so I sure as hell don't want to let ya down.

It's not because of you at all, don't worry. ^^ It's more of a... personal problem, I guess you could say.
Probably nothing.

Ferril's reply was awesome, actually. I'm still not at 100% but I'm determined not to let this die. Hopefully we can get some new posts in and I can get my game back. ^^

I could have probably done better, but a week and more off the internet meant I had some catching up to do on other posts and such. But thank you so much Sabine~

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Oh, shush. You're going to make me feel bad about my posts. XD I have no excuses.

Alrighty, guys. Here's the low down. While I have no intention of shutting down this RP, I have no idea what action the admins will take so things might get complicated.
Thread was deleted. Shocker.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have permission to view the thread. Might have been deleted.

It was deleted. No one was surprised.

Was the issue on their end or ours?

After two weeks of living in English hill country, I am back and will be functional again by Monday. Thanks for putting up with my terrible ability to reply and I hope to be posting soon.

No problem. This has been slow to launch but I'm still hopeful that we can pick things up and really get the ball rolling soon. ^^

I'm trying to think of a good way to pull all of our characters together, at least briefly. Does anyone else have any ideas they'd like to see incorporated? ^^ I'd love it if we could have them all meet up naturally. Spartica and Visuo seem to be gravitating pretty well and it seems like a situation which Alexandria and Cassiphaea could enter easily. There might be a bit more trouble getting Illias and Silas involved, though, so I'm thinking something will need to happen to scatter the crowd. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards an attack of some sort, perhaps an assassination attempt, which will cause everyone in the area to be rounded up and forced to stay in custody for a little bit, meaning they'll be together and all meet before breaking off their separate ways again.

That probably fits in the best, because all I could think of were just more events to the festival/gathering that could easily lead to us just going about our separate ways again but in a different setting.

What sort of attack? Would it be small and targeted mostly around the festival, or more of a full city takeover? I had an idea I wanted to run by kikinki for getting Illias out of the temple and closer to the festival that may or may not be needed depending.

Small and targeting one or two people in the festival- perhaps even some of the priests. My current thought is that some non-believers would want to ruin the ceremony to demoralize the populace and convince the citizens that Astroph is not, in fact, able to protect them. It's not a developed idea yet, though, so let's here what you have. ^^

Reactions: ze_kraken
Ah, cool. I was thinking someone needs to notice the man standing on the statue of a god. They'd probably immediately tell the nearest guard, who'd be Silas (maybe even to distract him from his post~) Being the good, loyal guard that he is, he'd be obligated to arrest Illias for the transgression, but he also sorta knows the slave as a pretty cool guy. So maybe there'd be a bit of character conflict there (which is why I need to talk with you about this @kikinki ) right before the targeted strikes happen?

Can… Can I reply to Kikinki? There's no real posting order, yeah?

Also, Ferril's internet is cut until after the holiday weekend, but when he does finally get his butt back online, I'll push him back towards the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.