Eternal Souls | Genesis | FILLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Of course it can change from generation to generation if need be, but it works for me.

Glad this is all figured out. Now we can get the ball rolling on the RP. :D

Alright! So, I will be heading into London this Sunday and should be able to use my computer twice per day from there (unless my assumption that hotels have internet is also wrong). I head back to the hills on Tuesday and come back home on Sunday, ready by Monday. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I am so excited people are responding! I really want to put a next post... but I have to wait for everyone else to post first, right? How many people who need to post left? *laughs*

I'm really hoping that we can have everyone get their first post in before we have any doubles... looks like that might not happen. ;_;

Ferril's been visiting family for the past little while, and unfortunately they have no internet access. He should be coming back soon though, and when he does, I'll pester him ceaselessly to get a post in :P

I'll post on Monday, if he hasn't by then. ^^

Oh. Meant to ask: how bad did I botch the temple structure? xD

Not too badly. XD If it would be helpful, I could try and find some reference resources for the temples, and maybe a map of the island and/or the temple complex?

From my understanding, we all are linked to a deity of sorts, so why not let the details fall to the relevant character? Just a suggestion.

I would be ok with that.

I'll get a second post out tomorrow if there's no word from Ferril. :c

*is actually kinda worried as Ferril was expected back long ago ._.*

I've posted. ^^
If anyone has trouble figuring out interactions (now or later) don't hesitate to post. I realize that a festival isn't the most convenient of locations, but I'm thinking something ought to draw them all together fairly soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.