Eternal Souls | Genesis | FILLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry~

Was playing around with writing up a CS for my character. I know it isn't required but I like writing them lol I should have it done soon and then I'll post a link or something.

Her name is Trivig, Trivi for short. Though the name the Empire gave her in the gladiatorial ring is," Spartica." Yes I'm serious. I couldn't resist the temptation.

As it is I have no idea where I stand on the IC relations. But a few ideas are:

• For the hound they might have met when he was made to do a stint guarding the arena or the gladiators in the pits. Something like that.
  • For the Lamb, I agree with you that they can meet when she is called to read Trivi's future
  • The Doe may have seen her in a lineup or presentation in a manor, or perhaps Trivi could be owned by the Doe's family and be a member of their gladiatorial stable.
  • The Beaver receives regular commissions for new weapons and armor or the repair of older worn out equipment, quite often. Might have met while delivering the goods or when Trivi was fitted for a special set of armor for some grand occasion.
  • Can't think of anything for the Crow at the moment. Maybe a thief that tried to steal into her owners mansion or some such? Depends on how Kraken plays the character out.
Just a few thoughts. Not sure how apllicable they will be.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Aaaand here is that before mentioned CS if anyone is interested. A lot shorter than my usual, but... meh. I'm getting back into the groove as it were.

I HAVE FOUND THE GREAT BANDWIDTH!

Anyways, I would think the Crow would be the same sort of hinted at character that shows up via happenstance, unless of course you guys want something else.

But if that happenstance is the case, should I write up how the Crow feels about everyone else?

Last edited:
I'd say so. ^^

Alright, I think I'll need to work out the Crow in the old fashioned way (writing on paper, type later). My data is actually limited while here, so I'm limited to once a day or force steep Internet fees because there's only one provider here. If you need me to drop out, I will, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: 2 people
Eh, you might not be the last person to get it done. There are six characters, after all, but only two have their relationships posted yet. XD I wouldn't worry too much.

Viuso Mactaro, an officially classless "noble" living as a humble worker most of his days while living beneath one of the several temples dotting the island. By day, he tills the field and works a simple trade. When night falls, he changes face and steals from the rich and powerful without second thought, occasionally by force and stealth, other times by speed of wit and word.

The Lion: He has bet on Spartica's games and won on several occasions, not that he's openly declared to regularly watch such a sport. His rich persona finds the warrior talented and a display of true prowess, though he would never see himself talking to her.

The Lamb: Being one to see fate in the hands of humanity (rather viewing himself as Fate to others and being the master of others' fate) he finds any and all soothsayers to be laughable. While he has not personally met the Lamb, hefinds her order a farce.

The Doe:

The Beaver:

The Hound: The city watch. Dull. Predictable. Corrupt. To Mactaro, they are both blessing and curse hiding beneath an obstacle. To deal with a watchman requires planning: are they one of the good to honest protectors of the law? Do they work for their own motives? Will they turn s blind eye with the right sum? As such, he feels indifferent about most men of such a rank as they are but a means to an end.

Work in progress

Last edited:
Or you stop spamming threads and accept that just because he's a conman in a religious city does not mean he is Locke Lamora.

I'm liking it so far, but it might prove difficult to till the fields given that the setting is an island-city.

Figure of speech, really.

Sorry it took so long, if you had something else in mind, tell me so I can change it :)

His name is Silas

The Lion: Has met her a couple of times, and was really impressed by her fighting in the arena, respects her for not losing her spirit
The Lamb: Acquaintances, occasional conversations about whether and such
The Doe: Has heard some rumors, and exchanged a few words as she has visited Cassiphaea
The Beaver: Enjoys a conversation with him every once in a while, likes to be assigned to the temple of Odeoss for a casual chatter when neither of them is busy. Not really close, but who doesn't like an intriguing discussion.
The Crow: Knows about the theif on the loose, but as he is by no means rich, isn't really worried. As a noble, just another face in the crowd.

Looking good. ^^

Ah! I will work on mine as soon as possible! If I don't post it soon, I will tomorrow morning. Lame work, always getting in the way. ;D

Alexandria Baudure

She is a woman who hates how the system is set up for social standards and believes it needs to be corrected. But she is slightly scared of voicing her opinion because of how disliked it is. It has even scared off suitors and has stopped all but one request for marriage. She is a daughter of one of the city's most important men

• The Lion : She has seen Spartica in a line up for fighting, and is one of the main points she has against how their society is. Making fellow humans fight other humans for fun? Disgusting.
  • The Hound : Is the kind guard who she had shared a few words with as she visits her friend in the temple.
  • The Lamb : They are friends, with Cassiphaea told Hailey about her future. They meet up over a meal once a week or so, and she talks to Cassiphaea easily about her thoughts. She is the only person that Hailey talks to about everything with no fear of judgement.
  • The Beaver : He is the man that is working on the ring for her upcoming marriage. Though she detests the man she is about to Marry, the man working on her ring seems to be very dedicated to what he is doing.
  • The Crow :

Last edited by a moderator:
Illias Calix

As a man of the temple Odeoss, Illias enjoys a life far more luxurious than most slaves could hope for. Crafting is his life, working hot forges for long hours of the day, his once blistered hands now calloused and hard from years of tireless work. His thoughts tend to stay centred around his craft, but he's found his mind wandering lately, to life beyond himself and to dreams of destruction. He dares not speak of these thoughts to others.

The Lion: Illias has met Spartica on several occasions, fitting her for new armour and the like. In all those meetings, he's never carried a conversation with the woman, sue in part to the wishes of her masters, and in part that she simply frightens him.

The Hound: Silas is closest to what Illias might consider a friend. Which is to say that he enjoys the man's company on occasion, when neither are too busy with their obligations. However, neither would consider themselves close.

The Lamb: Illias fits Cassiphaea's collar twice a year, and sees her about once a month due to festivals and other such events. In all that time, they've spoken little more than greetings to each other. He's heard about her gift, but doesn't put much faith in it, as he's never seen the results, or lack there of.

The Doe: While he has heard of Hailey's exploits second hand, Illias has never actually met the woman. He has, however, been given the job of crafting the rings for her up and coming wedding, and will need to meet her to make sure the fit is right.

The Crow:

@J_"Kraken" I'm actually not too sure how to go about Illias and Viuso's relation, or if they'd even know each other. Did you have any ideas about that?

Now that we're pretty much set for character relationships, feel free to start posting IC. There's a link to the thread in the first post. ^^

And sorry everyone, my character's first name was changed to Alexandria... I had to match everyone else's amazing names. *laughs*

I had the hope that the Crow and the Beaver would be opposites. The Beaver creates, the Crow takes, something along the lines of that (carrion bird as well? Just an idea).

I like that idea ^^ its up to y'all in the end tho

Status
Not open for further replies.