Eternal Grief (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't allowed to create a ghost character. Your living character can only turn into a ghost after having been murdered. I might allow people in the rp to later on in the rp create old ghosts. Right now I only have sign ups for students, which is why I named the tab 'student character sheet'

Rules:

Q/A:

@Rambunctious character is accepted.

@kimsim12 @Clear Are you both still interested in joining? There are two days left before the character sheets must be in.
Yes, I'm still very much interested ^^ I'll have my character up and running somewhere early today.

Reactions: redblood
50ORB2WGw9r_hB_VCeb6ZZ_DNWQJHPOR_3QHZpu5G_w

[fieldbox="Basic Information, beige, dashed, 10, Georgia"]
Name: Eric Liebert

Sex: Male
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Personal Details, beige, dashed, 10, Georgia"]
Personality: Before his 'incident' Eric was described to be a very outgoing young man, always having one foot on the ground while his head was up in the skies. Now, it seemed as if his persona had done a complete one eighty. He became noticeably more reserved and formal; his energetic disposition being replaced by a steady and calm aurora.

Quirks:
Has a habit of deducting things through appearance and clues from the given surroundings.

Fears and phobias:

Acrophobia - Fear of Heights
Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia.
Anginophobia- Fear of angina, choking or narrowness.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Personal Details, beige, dashed, 10, Georgia"]
Bio:
Born and bred in England, Eric had been a native to the town of Hamel ever since he could remember. At the age of four however he and his parents moved out of the small village to pursue a new life in America. Their risky decision had been immensely beneficial as his father landed a very well paying job as one of the head scientist in a government funded project. He had been nominated for a Nobel prize award two times in a row for his research of sustainable energy and molecular genetics. Even Eric's mother rose to prominence as a very well known actress across the silver screens and starred in many creditable films.

As Eric grew older, it was clear that he too possessed his fathers brilliant mind and mothers award winning presence. His little sister, three years younger than him, decided to follow in their mother's footsteps and has been quite successful as of late. It wasn't long before the families luck ran out however when Eric sustained a severe head trauma after he fell from the roof of a studio complex. He was in a coma for two months before finally waking in a world unfamiliar to him. The doctors could only diagnose it as Amnesia. Thankfully nothing else but his memories were affected though the occasional migraine would plague him at random intervals.

His parent's tried their best to help him piece together what had been his previous life but nothing seemed to..."stick". Eventually his psychologist suggested that perhaps he should start from the 'beginning' of what would have been his earliest memories then slowly move forward if he starts to remember anything from there. Taking the doctor's advice, Eric took the first flight back to England to stay with his Uncle John in the little English town he had grew up in. At first his mother had been hesitant to let him out of her sight after such an incident but was eventually convinced when his little sister decided to travel with him. They've always been rather close and she would have followed him with or without his permission.

So far he's only spent a week in the peaceful village and not even a flicker of recognition stirred in his memories. Seeing her brother distressed from lack of progress, Eric's sister suggested maybe taking his mind off of 'remembering' for a bit and just relax. Perhaps divert his attention to something like the local legend of he Haunted Mansion. That certainly piqued his interest and eventually fully captured his attention after hearing the story from Uncle John and the other locals from the pub. He found it slightly amusing that he had the same name of the man that was depicted in the folklore. Some even claimed that he had an uncanny resemblance to him. Eric brushed such comments off as an attempt to scare him.

As to not be hindered in his studies, Eric enrolled in the local high school. Eventually he heard of a group of students who planned to visit the manor for some sort of courage test. With nothing else but free time on his hands Eric decided to join his classmates little expedition.

Transportation:
His uncles outdated Chevrolet.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="The Outside, beige, dashed, 10, Georgia"]
Appearance:
A shock of platinum blonde hair like his father and cerulean blue eyes of his mother. Eric stands at a rough 6'1" with a moderately lean physique. Despite his past ventures to the western ocean sides, his skin remains at an ever pale complexion. During his visit to England his attire mainly consists of a beige scarf and long black coat over a plain, long sleeve jacket and gray pants.

1245665212460.jpg
tumblr_static_0_6711c_38719ed6_orig.jpg
2161659-johann.png
JOHAN-LIEBERT-anime-30726349-312-297.gif
194476_1351448763784_full.jpg
Johan-Liebert-johan-liebert-30715387-600-540.jpg
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Items, beige, dashed, 10, Georgia"]

Items brought along:
Messenger Bag (<<Where most objects will be stored)
Lap top + Charger
Small Flashlight + Extra Batteries
Cellphone (Found in Coat or Pant pocket)
Earbuds
A pack of Biscoff cookies
Bottle of Water
A bottle of unidentified pills
An old pocket watch that had been a gift from his Uncle John.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Clear Everyone are supposed to go in the same school (which I probably should have specified, sorry about that) so that they somewhat know of each other and can ask for a ride from anyone. The test of courage is supposed to be a school tradition for the students (which usually is the case in media, which is why I probably assumed everyone would understand that they had to be in the same school), and those who knows about it tries to collect as many people as possible and then they go to the scariest place they can find to laugh at the people who are way too easily frightened. It would be quite odd for a complete stranger to show up for their test of courage without knowing a single person there and not be a student at their school.

My suggestion would be that you change your bio a little bit so that William just started school in an attempt to get closer to people his own age after his amnesia. He might not have gotten very close to his classmates and that might have been one of the reasons he decided to join the test of courage. Of course it can also be because he was curious about the rumors. (This is just a suggestion, if you have another idea in mind that could work, go for it.)

Also, this was meant to be brought up first in the IC, but since you wanted your character to look like William, I better say it now. It's the brown haired male that's William. The blonde haired man is Eric. He's in the middle as a barrier between William and Elizabeth since he was the one who came between them by spreading the rumors in an attempt to break them apart. So either you should change it to say that his appearance resembles Eric, or you should change his appearance. (Also, William and Elizabeth never got any surviving descendants, so his appearance being similar can only be a coincidence.)

Really good CS though, I like him ^^

• Useful
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@Clear Everyone are supposed to go in the same school (which I probably should have specified, sorry about that) so that they somewhat know of each other and can ask for a ride from anyone. The test of courage is supposed to be a school tradition for the students (which usually is the case in media, which is why I probably assumed everyone would understand that they had to be in the same school), and those who knows about it tries to collect as many people as possible and then they go to the scariest place they can find to laugh at the people who are way too easily frightened. It would be quite odd for a complete stranger to show up for their test of courage without knowing a single person there and not be a student at their school.

My suggestion would be that you change your bio a little bit so that William just started school in an attempt to get closer to people his own age after his amnesia. He might not have gotten very close to his classmates and that might have been one of the reasons he decided to join the test of courage. Of course it can also be because he was curious about the rumors. (This is just a suggestion, if you have another idea in mind that could work, go for it.)

Also, this was meant to be brought up first in the IC, but since you wanted your character to look like William, I better say it now. It's the brown haired male that's William. The blonde haired man is Eric. He's in the middle as a barrier between William and Elizabeth since he was the one who came between them by spreading the rumors in an attempt to break them apart. So either you should change it to say that his appearance resembles Eric, or you should change his appearance. (Also, William and Elizabeth never got any surviving descendants, so his appearance being similar can only be a coincidence.)

Really good CS though, I like him ^^
Thank you for the clarification :) I'll just change his name to Eric since I have no strength left for another full scale image hunt -.-; His appearance had also just been a chance since it would've been interesting to see how the ghosts react. As to have a bit more accurate information to shove into his Bio, have you thought of the name of the town near the mansion and the school we're all attending? Unless of course that's suppose to be left unknown until the IC.

Thank you for the clarification :) I'll just change his name to Eric since I have no strength left for another full scale image hunt -.-; His appearance had also just been a chance since it would've been interesting to see how the ghost reacts. As to have a bit more accurate information to shove into his Bio, have you thought of the name of the town near the mansion and the school we're all attending? Unless of course that's suppose to be left unknown until the IC.
I haven't though much about the school name and town name yet. I've been meaning to look up some English towns and schools to get inspiration for names before the IC gets up, but it will be no secret once it's decided. If you have any suggestions, feel free to bring them up ^^

Update: Second rule has been updated, and it now mentions that all the teens are attending the same school.

I haven't though much about the school name and town name yet. I've been meaning to look up some English towns and schools to get inspiration for names before the IC gets up, but it will be no secret once it's decided. If you have any suggestions, feel free to bring them up ^^

Update: Second rule has been updated, and it now mentions that all the teens are attending the same school.
Maybe Hamel for the town name? (mainly because I put that in my Bio description ^^; Sorry I really should have asked and prodded before I made anything pertaining to the location.)

Maybe Hamel for the town name? (mainly because I put that in my Bio description ^^; Sorry I really should have asked and prodded before I made anything pertaining to the location.)
Well, the name of the town won't be any big part of the RP, so it doesn't matter much. It's probably possible to get through the whole RP without ever even mentioning the town's name at all. xD

Town name: Hamel
School name: Haydon bridge high school (Named after an old bridge with lots of (uninteresting) history that no teenager really cares about, but the towns proud history teacher keeps bringing up over and over again.) -Just gave everyone a reason to complain about the school's history teacher in between being killed by ghosts-

• Useful
Well, the name of the town won't be any big part of the RP, so it doesn't matter much. It's probably possible to get through the whole RP without ever even mentioning the town's name at all. xD

Town name: Hamel
School name: Haydon bridge high school (Named after an old bridge with lots of (uninteresting) history that no teenager really cares about, but the towns proud history teacher keeps bringing up over and over again.) -Just gave everyone a reason to complain about the school's history teacher in between being killed by ghosts-
Lol I can just about imagine someone going

"So about that history teacher though..."

Trying to awkwardly start a conversation after someone dies XD (welp, that was morbid).

EDIT: Also, I finished editing my CS :)

Lol I can just about imagine someone going

"So about that history teacher though..."

Trying to awkwardly start a conversation after someone dies XD (welp, that was morbid).

EDIT: Also, I finished editing my CS :)
Great, character accepted :)

Yep, as they're hiding beneath a table one of them will go "You know, this isn't that bad. It could be worse. At least I'm not being bored to death by that history teacher with his damn bridge."

• Thank You
wELP. Found this wonderful thread last minute ;o; bUT WOW so many of my friendlings are here~

I'mGonnaStartWorkingOnAFemaleCSIfYouDontMind ;-;;;;;;;

*throws off balance entirely*

wELP. Found this wonderful thread last minute ;o; bUT WOW so many of my friendlings are here~

I'mGonnaStartWorkingOnAFemaleCSIfYouDontMind ;-;;;;;;;

*throws off balance entirely*
Oh hey Mo ^^ Come to join the bloodbath? ;P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Why yes, I have (ouo)
Is it warm? :o
Yes mam. Maybe if we're nice we'll get a few scented bubbles thrown the mix. (Then it'll really be a party).

• Bucket of Rainbows
*gets scrub brush* I'm ready.
xP You're a right laugh. After seeing all the CS sheets you made, I am excited for what you will come up next. Have fun creatin' ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
too perfect.pngtoooo perfect.jpg
Name: Chrysanthemum (Chrys) Abbey
Sex: Female
Appearance: (See above images) A tired-looking girl with pale--almost clear--blue eyes. Her greyish-brown hair accents her translucent white skin, and it forms a bob around chin-length. Despite the short length of her hair, she often clips it back to reveal her slender neck. (Slender build; around 5'3")

Bio: Born to a wheat-farmer, Chrys didn't have much of an extraordinary life. Paired with the constant abuse of her mother, her personality began to alter. Most of her past emotions became stagnant, and her behavior became unstable. One moment Chrys could be fine, gazing off into Hamel's misty haze and the next she could be huddled in a corner, drowned in tears.

Items brought along:
  • Torn leather satchel
  • Old, beaten up cell phone
  • The family heirloom switchblade (pocketknife that she's never found a use for)
  • A thermos of hot chocolate

Fears and phobias:
Chrysanthemum fears betrayal and being trapped.

• Claustrophobia - the fear of small/tight spaces
  • A Phobia of Belts - her father's main instrument of abuse towards her mother

Transport: Chrys managed to convince her dad give her a ride in his old pickup.
old chevy lmao.jpg

This looks fun~ I'd love to join, will try to get a CS up this week if there are still spots available. ^^

@Momozono Yuuna Character accepted ^^

@kimsim12 & @Hana The signups closes tomorrow at midnight Swedish time (GMT+1) (1 day and 12 hours left) I will need your characters before then, otherwise you'll have to wait until I allow travelers to join in later in the game.

@Clear I forgot one thing. We also need to know the transportation method your character used to get to the mansion. If he used his own car/moped or got a ride from a family member/classmate.

Update:
I had planned for start the RP this Saturday, but because of a funeral, I will have to babysit on Friday and we will have guests from Thursday. I don't know if they will stay until Saturday or Sunday, so in worst case scenario, the IC will be up on Monday, in best case scenario, Saturday (which will be if they leave early Saturday morning.) Roll call will be done on Friday to make sure everyone are still in. :)

... I realized now that I had written the 15th of April instead of the 8th on the last sign up date. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION THAT MADE D:

@Momozono Yuuna Character accepted ^^

@kimsim12 & @Hana The signups closes tomorrow at midnight Swedish time (GMT+1) (1 day and 12 hours left) I will need your characters before then, otherwise you'll have to wait until I allow travelers to join in later in the game.

@Clear I forgot one thing. We also need to know the transportation method your character used to get to the mansion. If he used his own car/moped or got a ride from a family member/classmate.

Update:
I had planned for start the RP this Saturday, but because of a funeral, I will have to babysit on Friday and we will have guests from Thursday. I don't know if they will stay until Saturday or Sunday, so in worst case scenario, the IC will be up on Monday, in best case scenario, Saturday (which will be if they leave early Saturday morning.) Roll call will be done on Friday to make sure everyone are still in. :)
Ah I'll add that in right now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.