Eternal Grief (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@redblood -
I'm still going to try and respond soon!
Especially since more people are responding now, which usually helps me come up with something to write myself.

@redblood Post complete! To be quite honest with you, I thought this was dead - sorry for the delay. Hopefully we'll be able to get this back up to speed again now that people are posting, hehe.

Glad to see that this hasn't been completely abandoned \(^^)/

Hope to see the rest jump in before next week o_o I know that Lawkheart is having a bit of a writers block, but she'll try to get something out as soon as possible.

And just some info. If your characters tries to open doors or enters new rooms, you'll either have to ask me first what they will find or if the door will be locked, or you will have to cut the scene and wait for the GM post to explain what room you're walking into. At the moment, all doors close to them are locked.

My apologies, I've been busy but I should be able to post sometime Monday. Did I miss anything important?

Naah. They've entered the mansion, bats flew out as they opened the door, once the bats were gone they walked inside, it was really dark, and now the curtains have been pulled off to reveal an incredibly dusty corridor. Oh and all doors in the specific corridor are locked at the moment. (Short summary is short.)

And yes, it is weird that a corridor starts just as they walk into the building instead of them coming into a hall or some other big room. But that will be explained eventually x3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Redblood, you might want to take me out of the rp. Starting July I wont be on here for an entire 14-15 months.

O_O Gonna study abroad or something?

Well, if you want to you can stay in the rp until you're leaving

Well, my tests are finally finished. (I'm quite relieved that's over.)

Though, I must apologize if the post is subpar.
I'm having a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.