Eternal Grief (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugghh I stopped getting alerts for this RP. Am I late? Is there a posting order?

I don't think there's posting order, and you're not too late. Everyone's just arriving.

There's no posting order so far, but I might make one after all the characters have assembled if it seems necessary. Though as long as people are patient and don't post a lot of two on two or three on three conversations without waiting for the others to post, it should be fine. (With a lot I mean if two people are having a conversation and posts 15 posts back and forth before anyone else has replied to the RP. Even if others aren't in that specific conversation it would seem odd if one conversation group says two sentences in the time line another group has said 15 sentences), Sometimes it can be necessary to post before everyone has responded so that conversations and such goes smoothly. Right now when we wait for people to arrive, it doesn't matter if we have back and forth conversations as it would be odd anyways if all the cars arrived during pretty much every sentence.

Later on in the RP, waiting on everyone won't be as necessary as they will split up in smaller groups, but while everyone are at the same place, people should try to wait for each others posts. (Though as I said, one or two extra post in between the wait doesn't always hurt if it's for the sake of making a conversation in a big group go smoothly and if you know your character would jump in at that moment.)

So no strict posting rules as of now.

And no you're not late. Only five characters has been introduced so far :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
It's a good post @Rambunctious ^^ One thing though, since we were in the first car to arrive, we should already be close enough to the others to hear them. Sapphire was the second to arrive and directed her question towards us (or anyone that had arrived), but Adam stepped out of his own car in time to catch what was being said and gave his own reply. :9 So we should be well aware of their conversation :)

I would suggest you edit it to him saying something in style with 'Seems like someone else actually dared to come' or 'someone else is coming already' or however he would say it, since they will see the cars rolling in. Then they would probably move towards the cars (just like they moved towards the group in your post) and hear what they all say. (And if he has something to say about their statements he can react to them ofc.)
Alright I'll fix my post a bit. :)

Reactions: redblood
I hope you all don't mind if I get mine in during the weekend? Also I just wanted to drop by as to assure you guys that I haven't dropped off the face of the planet ^^;

I hope you all don't mind if I get mine in during the weekend? Also I just wanted to drop by as to assure you guys that I haven't dropped off the face of the planet ^^;
Take your time. I expected people to be most active during the weekends anyways :)

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Christ im so sorry guys

I stopped getting alerts and I figured it was stale for now

WORKING ON MY POST NOW I PROMISE

Since so many seems to have issues with their alerts, I suggest you read this thread in the help desk.

Also I suggest that people check their watched threads manually once a day to make sure no alerts from threads has been missed. (If someone doesn't know how, just look at the links just underneath "forum, groups, characters, etc." There you should see "Mark forums read, search forum, watched forums, watched threads, etc." (The order differs depending on your window size. With a tiny window, the watched threads button might be hidden behind three dots (...) hover your mouse over that and a drop down box will appear and you will find watched threads there. ))

If you check it every day, you can be sure that you haven't missed anything from groups or one x one roleplays or anything else you might be watching ^^ (And if you watch a lot of things, I also suggest you make different folders to make sure everything is easily found. Example: one folder for 'OOC chats' one folder for 'IC threads' one folder for 'general chat' etc. That way you can easily navigate in the watched thread section if you have a lot of stuff. Folders can be easily created by going into "watched threads" and right beneath the button 'manage watched threads' (to the right) there is an 'add folder' button. Click that and create folders. To add threads to folders, just click the white box on a thread, go down on the page and click 'move to folder' in the 'with selected...' box.)

@Jhuton @Jakers @Momozono Yuuna @Clear @WhoopDau @Cwolf0615 @Polystical @Rambunctious @Hiroshi @Ayla

Since so many seems to have issues with their alerts, I suggest you read this thread in the help desk.

Also I suggest that people check their watched threads manually once a day to make sure no alerts from threads has been missed. (If someone doesn't know how, just look at the links just underneath "forum, groups, characters, etc." There you should see "Mark forums read, search forum, watched forums, watched threads, etc." (The order differs depending on your window size. With a tiny window, the watched threads button might be hidden behind three dots (...) hover your mouse over that and a drop down box will appear and you will find watched threads there. ))

If you check it every day, you can be sure that you haven't missed anything from groups or one x one roleplays or anything else you might be watching ^^ (And if you watch a lot of things, I also suggest you make different folders to make sure everything is easily found. Example: one folder for 'OOC chats' one folder for 'IC threads' one folder for 'general chat' etc. That way you can easily navigate in the watched thread section if you have a lot of stuff. Folders can be easily created by going into "watched threads" and right beneath the button 'manage watched threads' (to the right) there is an 'add folder' button. Click that and create folders. To add threads to folders, just click the white box on a thread, go down on the page and click 'move to folder' in the 'with selected...' box.)

@Jhuton @Jakers @Momozono Yuuna @Clear @WhoopDau @Cwolf0615 @Polystical @Rambunctious @Hiroshi @Ayla
I apologize for not replying to the thread x.x it was a mixture of being sick, no alerts, and generally forgetting about it. Please excuse my airheadedness! ;A;

Helloooo~ Sorry about this but a lot of my inactive RP's have just started up and I've been quite busy irl lately so I think I'm going to have to drop out of this RP.
Sorryyyy<3 I thank you in advance for your appreciation. ;u; I might drop by to watch how the story unfolds.~

Helloooo~ Sorry about this but a lot of my inactive RP's have just started up and I've been quite busy irl lately so I think I'm going to have to drop out of this RP.
Sorryyyy<3 I thank you in advance for your appreciation. ;u; I might drop by to watch how the story unfolds.~
Ok, too bad we didn't get to see your character. Well, if you feel like you have more time for this once I open up for new characters, you can always come in with Chrys as a late student, since you already have a CS for her :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Ok, too bad we didn't get to see your character. Well, if you feel like you have more time for this once I open up for new characters, you can always come in with Chrys as a late student, since you already have a CS for her :)
That's a good idea! I might just do that if my schedule opens back up. Thank you! ^u^

Hey guys, I had planned to make a post (Not a GM post, just an Alice post.) yesterday, but because of complications with my hand (It hurts like hell when I move it) I have a hard time writing up anything atm.

Everyone who hasn't posted their first post, please do so as fast as you can :) I know some are waiting for Lawkheart, and Lawkheart has hurt her hand, so she might not reply for a while either. I: (Thus it seems like this RP will be stalled for a little bit.)

For those who has already arrived at the mansion, feel free to make IC posts in which your characters are chatting with each other and waiting for more people to arrive if you want. Posts from me will be stalled for a bit. If my hand isn't better within the end of the week, I'll try to write up something anyway ^^ (If it hasn't become completely immobilized.)

It's getting better, I hope to write a post tonight into early tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: redblood
Quick question; who is riding with Ellie in her car other then her brother?

Okay, I'll mention them two then. Arigato sensei!

just a small update:

My hand is getting worse, and I will probably have to go check it up at the hospital next week if it doesn't get better, so I might not be able to give a post at all this week ): Sorry.
I'm gonna rest my hand completely for a few days and hopefully it will help, otherwise the RP might have to be stalled until a doctor has found a solution to my problem >_>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Status
Not open for further replies.