Eternal Grief (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sORRY SO LATE I WAS SLEEPING BUT YES I AM HEERREEEE
No worries. People have different time zones, so it's understandable that it might take a while before an answer comes from some ^^

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Will start working on the IC tomorrow once my niece and sister are out of the house. So hopefully it will be up tomorrow evening or Monday afternoon.

@Hiroshi still need to know if you're still with us. You're the only person who hasn't replied to the roll call yet. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Will start working on the IC tomorrow once my niece and sister are out of the house. So hopefully it will be up tomorrow evening or Monday afternoon.

@Hiroshi still need to know if you're still with us. You're the only person who hasn't replied to the roll call yet. ^^
I'm still here. I just have a headache and all. Plus my internet is being sucky. Can you pm me the rp?

I'm still here. I just have a headache and all. Plus my internet is being sucky. Can you pm me the rp?
The RP hasn't started yet. The IC will be posted tomorrow or the day after as long as no RL stuff gets in my way. But if you're afraid you might not get an alert from this thread once I post that it's up, then I can make sure to send you a link through PM as well.

Thank you.
The RP hasn't started yet. The IC will be posted tomorrow or the day after as long as no RL stuff gets in my way. But if you're afraid you might not get an alert from this thread once I post that it's up, then I can make sure to send you a link through PM as well.

Look what we have here. Might it be an IC thread perhaps?

Make sure to keep OOC comments and questions here in the OOC thread :)

And if you wonder what a barn owl sounds like, voilà, wonder no more :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Look what we have here. Might it be an IC thread perhaps?

Make sure to keep OOC comments and questions here in the OOC thread :)

And if you wonder what a barn owl sounds like, voilà, wonder no more :D
lKV05Rj.jpg

(To the IC and the owliola...yep that ship name is gonna die quickly)

Reactions: redblood
I was just wondering, even if it's still closed, may I still play since there are 12 of you and it says max 15? Haven't made a bio yet, though. It's fine if I can't, just let me off gently, hehe.

I was just wondering, even if it's still closed, may I still play since there are 12 of you and it says max 15? Haven't made a bio yet, though. It's fine if I can't, just let me off gently, hehe.
Sorry, but I had a deadline so that I could properly plan for the IC. If you had asked before the IC was created I might have said yes, but right now we won't take in any new players.

However, there will be openings for new players later in the roleplay, both as adults and students who arrives late (since we didn't reach 15). It will probably take some time for us to get to that point though, but if you want I could tag you once we have a spot available. ^^

Please do tag me when there's an available spot! Thank you :)

@Jakers You'll have to edit your post. I stated in my first post that the sun hadn't gone down yet, but it would soon. It is only 7:42 PM. It won't be completely dark for at least another hour. :)

@Jakers You'll have to edit your post. I stated in my first post that the sun hadn't gone down yet, but it would soon. It is only 7:42 PM. It won't be completely dark for at least another hour. :)
Done and dusted. (No pun intended)

Sorry for the lame ass post. //shot

Anyway, anybody can be free to be the person who Reggie decided to put his arm around. :3

It's a good post @Rambunctious ^^ One thing though, since we were in the first car to arrive, we should already be close enough to the others to hear them. Sapphire was the second to arrive and directed her question towards us (or anyone that had arrived), but Adam stepped out of his own car in time to catch what was being said and gave his own reply. :9 So we should be well aware of their conversation :)

I would suggest you edit it to him saying something in style with 'Seems like someone else actually dared to come' or 'someone else is coming already' or however he would say it, since they will see the cars rolling in. Then they would probably move towards the cars (just like they moved towards the group in your post) and hear what they all say. (And if he has something to say about their statements he can react to them ofc.)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.