Eternal Grief (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakers character is accepted :D

(I'll rp as two characters if you'd like. One girl and one boy.)

(I'll rp as two characters if you'd like. One girl and one boy.)
At the moment I want to see how many people signs up before I let anyone create second characters :) If the character count is beneath 15 when I close the sign ups, and some people wants to make secondary characters, then it's just to go ahead.

The sign ups has only been up for one week, so I think we at the very least can give it one more week before closing it for new people. ^^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
At the moment I want to see how many people signs up before I let anyone create second characters :) If the character count is beneath 15 when I close the sign ups, and some people wants to make secondary characters, then it's just to go ahead.

The sign ups has only been up for one week, so I think we at the very least can give it one more week before closing it for new people. ^^
Alrighty.

First post is updated and a new character sheet has been added. There will be opportunities for a few more people to sign up after the rp has started, they will have their own character sheet with a few rules changed. The no weapon rule doesn't apply to those sheets as long as there is a reason for a character to own and carry around that weapon. (For example, if someone is a police officer they will probably carry around a gun and a taser.) Weapons other than normal hand guns and knives needs to be discussed with the GM first.

People whose character/s has died in game are also allowed to create a traveler character if those are open at that time. If you still have a living character in game, you cannot take a traveler spot when they become available.

Name: Adam Ruin
Sex: Male
Appearance:
anime-boy[1].jpg

Bio: Adam was born on a small island in the Caribbean. He suffered from a moderate case of autism when he was younger which significantly dented his social skills. By 14, he had more or less learnt to deal with his issues and spent more time around people. He moved to England at the age of 16 with his mother and father. His mother died a few weeks before his seventeenth birthday and his father became emotionally detached soon after that. Adam spiralled down into depression and stop hanging around people again. By the time he was 17 he was very gloomy and completely depressed. When he heard through the grapevine that people would be going to a supposedly haunted mansion he decided it was just the kind of place he wanted to be.

Items brought along:
-medication
-a small horror novel
-phone
-earphones
-a small pocket knife (In case he decide to slit his own wrists)
Fears and phobias:
-He has a fear of large crowds
-fear of expressing emotions
-fear of dyeing if it's not from suicide
-Adam has a crippling fair of growing old

Transport: He drove himself to the mansion in his father's Toyota

Last edited:
  • Love
Juhton's character is accepted ^^ And this roleplay takes place in England :) (Which is why the driving license age is 17 and not 16 as in America.)

Wonderful. Btw, it's Jhuton, not juhton. No worries though, people always get it wrong

Juhton's character is accepted ^^ And this roleplay takes place in England :) (Which is why the driving license age is 17 and not 16 as in America.)
Actually the license rules are different in America depending on where you are at. In some places it's 16, some places 17, and some places 18.)

Oops, Typo. I wrote in a bit of a hurry ^^

Ok, every time I see people in movies or read about people in books that are taking their drivers license, it seems to be on their sweet sixteen. I guessed it was like that in most of America, but I did know that laws could change from state to state. It seems like media likes to take the sweet 16 and getting your drivers license route most of the time though :9

Hi :) I'd love to make a male character to even things out. I haven't gotten around to reading everything however (since I'm in class right now ^^;).

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hi :) I'd love to make a male character to even things out. I haven't gotten around to reading everything however (since I'm in class right now ^^;).
Ok, read it when you have the chance and try to get the CS up before next Wednesday ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
(I noticed nobody want's to ride in Sapphire's car to the mansion with her. XD Well if anybody does just PM me.)

Most people seem to already have a car/moped's xD

I'm guessing Nathaniel will catch a ride with his sister, so for now it's only Polystical's character Olive that needs a ride.

Would it be possible for me to play a female? If not, I'll be happy to play a male because this looks awesome. I do prefer RPing females, though.

I do recommend for people to create males at the moment to get it a bit more even, but if you prefer females I won't stop you from creating one ^^

Name: Tad O'Gunnley
Appearance:

Bio:
Tad was an eight year old child hired to do chores at the now haunted mansion over a century ago. He gave messages, befriend servants, some say even the owner of the manor, his wife and friend, at one point in time. Tad continued to work until one day he climbed on a ladder to a window on the second story of the Mansion. While decorating the windows, he heard the sound of creepy little children playing below him. He climbed onto the ledge just before the ladders fell, whomever felt the need to torment Tad from the ground down below threw rocks at the child repetitively, bruising him severely, until finally the child fell to his death, breaking his neck. A mysterious piece of paper was found in his right hand. All it said was "You're it".

Items brought along: He's a ghost.

Fears and phobias: He fears large numbers of children.

Transport: None. He generally inhabits outdoor areas, around the well(s), and caves.

cc7ea87b44749485c25b33b2e3038d06-d7ki1iv.jpg
Name: Reginald Kingston, AKA Reggie

Bio: Born within an eccentric family on a cold December day, the fifteenth to be exact. His mother died at birth and his father took care of him. His father worked as a police officer, so he didn't stay at home much. Reginald was watched after by a nanny his father hired. The nanny eventually stayed with the Kingston family as Reginald's motherly figure. However behind doors the nanny grew a certain fondness for Reginald's father -- later, she was Mrs. Kingston. Reginald didn't quite understood the entire situation his family was in so he brushed it off and continued to live his boyhood. Throughout his life he has always been a playful type of boy who have never been able to take things seriously. He has a healthy mind but has small tendencies to spout out idiotic jokes and innuendo's. Reginald is a robust and boisterous young lad.

Items brought along:
  • iPhone 4 (Waterproof case)​
  • Wallet​
  • A bottle of Monster​
  • Bag of crushed chips​
  • Lighter​
  • Rusty Folding Knife​
  • Travel size tissues​
  • A math textbook
Fears and phobias:
  • Merinthophobia: Fear of being bound or tied up.​
  • Anthropophagusa Phobia: Fear of Cannibals.​
  • Ankylophobia: Fear of paralyzation.
Transport: He managed to catch a ride with Alice.​

Name: Tad O'Gunnley
Appearance:

Bio:
Tad was an eight year old child hired to do chores at the now haunted mansion over a century ago. He gave messages, befriend servants, some say even the owner of the manor, his wife and friend, at one point in time. Tad continued to work until one day he climbed on a ladder to a window on the second story of the Mansion. While decorating the windows, he heard the sound of creepy little children playing below him. He climbed onto the ledge just before the ladders fell, whomever felt the need to torment Tad from the ground down below threw rocks at the child repetitively, bruising him severely, until finally the child fell to his death, breaking his neck. A mysterious piece of paper was found in his right hand. All it said was "You're it".

Items brought along: He's a ghost.

Fears and phobias: He fears large numbers of children.

Transport: None. He generally inhabits outdoor areas, around the well(s), and caves.
You aren't allowed to create a ghost character. Your living character can only turn into a ghost after having been murdered. I might allow people in the rp to later on in the rp create old ghosts. Right now I only have sign ups for students, which is why I named the tab 'student character sheet'

Rules:
  • Once your character is dead you can either leave the roleplay or come back as a ghost. The ghost can either try to warn or harm people.
  • Newly created ghosts does not have the same powers as old ghosts. They cannot touch things or be heard except if they become incredibly emotional. They cannot get the extreme power to kill people. They can try to use phones to be heard better, but the result might not always be what they've expected.
Q/A:
  • Can we create a ghost character?
    - At this moment, no. Your character can turn into a ghost once s/he dies, but you cannot play a ghost that already exists in the house. Later on I might allow people to play servant ghosts or people who died in the house in between the massacre and the teens coming there, but they won't be able to kill anyone without permission from me.
@Rambunctious character is accepted.

@kimsim12 @Clear Are you both still interested in joining? There are two days left before the character sheets must be in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.