Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
e -e He won't be happy with 'er.. that'll be for sure. He'll more than likely be forced to tolerate her.

Was thinking a little just now. GM, do you have a starting point planned for the characters?

Speaking of which, I don't think there's going to be a need for character death in the beginning, unless someone makes a character simply for the sake of a personal plotline.
Well fuck, Akuri pretty much exists for the sake of a personal plotline :D Well, whether or not that triggers is dependent upon what happens on the main plotline, and even if she dies, she's a construct so I can just have her creator build a new one :D Infinite cycle of Akuris!

Well Mycel really won't be fond of Falon that's for sure

@Lord of Dragons Oh I know xD But nothing about Falon is inherently bad, so I'm hoping Mycel will come to tolerate him at least. Falon is a softie.

@Karakui I'm sure she does, At least I think Death will pull people together somehow. Plot Devices for the win (Death and the Harbringers.)

He's killed people, so that's bad.

Which one has killed people Mycel or Falon, cause I know Mycel has

Falon has too, hasn't he?

He might have, If he had to fight off any bandits that is

He's kill before, but it was purely circumstantial; So like Bandits yeah.

@Karakui, Death will hold a meeting with select Harbingers, to discuss the rise in Chaotics and Tormented, and speak of the need to deal with them as soon as possible. Also, the problem with Akuri being reconstructed is that it's a new version, and none of the previous knowledge will be retained, or at the very least, something will likely be lost. Just so she can't be the perfect clone each time.

I didn't intend for her to be a perfect clone in the eventuality that she does get rebuilt. Initially I planned to have her personality and abilities copied over (besides Death's ability). I'm still trying to think of a good way to carry over memories. I probably won't find one.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Okay, if we can get just two more, we can start. I hope a few more join, but if nobody else comes along by Sunday, we'll go ahead and start anyway. Anyone who joins after that will have to find a suitable way of falling into the rp.

@Karakui, @Felix Eriquel, @Lord of Dragons, if you'll look at the overview one last time, at the bottom, it will say how I'd like you to start your posts. For the sake of getting things started, just put a random name for area if you can't think of a good starting place, and give a bit of description in your post, and I'll post it in the overview with that brief description.

I'll be making another character within the hour or so, so expect another character by yours truly. ^-^​

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
You guys are more than welcome to use my area that I created, I've left enough open ended description in it so that you can place your own town in it and it'll be fine. It's just Flat with some hills here and there, like a normal Plain would be. Farm land here and there as well. There's only enough space for about three major spots, which is why I left those dashes there.

Feel free to create a town or something! Maybe Flesh out the forest around it if you like!

Just wanting to let everyone know I have some post concussion syndrome going so i won't be able to stay on for a couple days

We can have multiple characters? Neat! I'll get one up in a bit.

I think starting in Felix's area is a good idea. Perhaps there's a flaw in time there, and the Harbingers encounter the others in the village/town/graveyard while repairing the flaw?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Then Falon figures out that there is a time rupture, and is super really freakin' confused because he isn't the smartest cookie. But he understands that it's at the very least a bad thing, so he follows the Harbringers despite not being one himself. I liiiiike that idea.

Not bad. I'll get to work on a wood elf village within the forest soon. I'm planning to make a wood elf anyway. ^-^

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
Status
Not open for further replies.