Status
Not open for further replies.
Race: Shiera
What animal do you take after?: Hawk
Appearance:
images

From whence do you reign?: Weithala
Essence Manifestation: Extension
Personality: Withdrawn, stubborn, cold, calculating, loner, wise.
Background: He grew up in the woods of the reagon being abandoned at birth by his mother. He was raised by hawks surprisingly, they kept watch over him and when he was old enough to move they began to teach him how to hunt and how to scout, his eyesight being that of a hawks was his main tool against prey. He lived amongst the forest creatures fearing and often despising humanity because of how much they would destroy his home. He did not know anything about humans and who birthed him. He was simply tolled simply he was a act of nature and to never judge himself harshly. If there was any to be judged it was the humans whom had taken over what was not theirs but the humans have lost touch with the voice with the forest creatures and he was a manifestation of the bridge between both worlds. He couldn't fly because of his wings were not developed for it. He was frustrated with his handicap but one day his"Family" introduced him to a human who lived in the woods...

With this man he learned everything about the humans and their faults. He taught him not to judge them harshly. He lived with the hermit for years growing up into adulthood then his teach, and friend died of old age and made a promise with him that if he were to pass that he would go out and explore the world. He agreed to this not thinking that he would leave any time soon. Living with the man had taught him many things including the knowledge of humans and the measure of genuine gratitude they were capable of. He tied the bandanna around his head he was given to him by his friend and said his farewells to his family and set out into the world knowing full well he was truly accepted there, and his main goal would be to find his own place he could call home.
Fear: Getting his hopes up then being rejected,
Quirks: He tends to be a bit skittish around small creatures....they make him want to catch them and eat them...hes a Hawk...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Haha~ That is very cool o(@_@)o Welcome to the family and thank you for the third page~.

thought why not instead of a cat or a dog/wolf why not something completely different?

I was definently expecting that.
Now is my chance to apologize for the absence of a "name" section in the CS. >..< I'm so forgetful sometimes... So, ah, what is your character going by? I do need a name to add him to the list or I can just put Hawk, which has totally stuck for him now.

Also, if you're in Matchtal you should have a human form to blend in with. Dismorigan is not welcoming to Shiera >..>

lol he dosent have a name and he was only called that XD i was going to simply be like that. and where should i be in a forested area? ill changed it to there.

Oh! Alright then :)
Weithala is the only safe place in reach for Shiera right now. Walk around as you please there :3

'Pet-able'....yeah no. *Crosses arms* No one is going to pet me.

My guy is definitely not pet-able no fur XD

I thought about bringing in one of my Shieras who's a tiger with abandonment issues. He has a legit fear of being alone so anyone could pet him as much as they wanted for, like, ever. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure I'll get Lune promptly slapped for the "animals are pet-able" mindset.

I would like to join but I won't be able to post a CS for another day or two is this ok?

Yes, that's totally fine. No rush here, get it up when you can :)

This seems like it will be a fun story but i wonder how it will unfold

Find out next time on dragon ball zzzzz!!!!!

*epic outro music*

lol thats just to bad i hated when it said next time on dbz it was a week i would have to wait

30 minutes!
not that it was to begin exactly a 12 o'clock but you know, just stating the facts.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Haha, one of the few good things happening this week. I have if I'm correct ten assignments (not including Art) that's due by Thursday. :/

Reactions: Ser K+
Status
Not open for further replies.