Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did end up leaving. :)
I should probably mention things like that... Sorry.

No problem I was just double checking so that I wasn't randomly teleporting characters around.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay, I'm taking people out now :/

Edit: Done. Anyone who hasn't checked in is gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im here for now. Im gonna be FINALLY getting my move to Michigan done here soon, and ill be able to be back for good.
Im SO sorry i've been gone for so long. Has much happened?

Oh ho! Welcome back :)
Well, there was two battles with Gifvoshu and there are now two more profiles for them, the villagers in Tasu have left for the mountains... That's mostly it. That's the parts I think are significant anyhow. You'd have to read up for any other details.

Well the day sort of advanced @Lady Amatsu

Once you get everything settled we can discuss what happened in that lost time if ya like.

Name: Voranimor Anduras

Race: Human

Appearance:
sun-ken-rock-2034291.jpg

Height: 6,9" Ft

Weight: 326 lbs.

Face: He has quite the angular face, his cheek bones set high and pronounced quite well before curving down with his large jaw, the
bulbous muscle often taut due to his clenching of it in times of thought or sometimes in times of distress. Along with the angular
features of his face comes a steep incline from his chin to the end of his jaw.

Hair: Voranimor's hair tone is that of a grayish white, spiked up in an unnatural way by mixing animal fats together until it reaches
the texture of a smooth gel and then brought out into long spiked branches, each of which end in a harsh peak.

Eyes: Voranimor's eyes are a splendid tone of green, shining brightly behind his slightly dilated pupils and around the pupil are little
flecks of blue, complimenting the splendor of the green shades.

Brow: A rather peculiar brow, it steeps up once at the start, peaking up ever so slightly before resting and then peaking again towards
the back in an even more drastic curve.

Other: On the left side of his face is a large scar that runs it's way down under his eye and all the way down to his left thigh before
fluctuating outward. There are also pockets of scars all along his torso and a large burn across the right side of his shoulder and
edging against his neck slightly.

From whence do you reign?: Born in the capital of Basul and soon taken to the ruin city of Weithala by the will of a young and
adventurous heart.
Occupation: Voranimor takes up the trade of a Mercenary for a military or that of a hit-man for smaller jobs. He is also known to play the
role of a bodyguard.

Essence Manifestation: Voranimor's manifestation is very much so a physical form.

Personality: Voranimor is a dark and twisted person, though completely at ease with himself and quite the calculated fellow despite his
brutish appearance. He not on excels in combat but he is also a fiend of the tongue, speaking in such a charming manner that things often
work his way regardless if the offer was originally made to hurt him. A very cold person as well he is the type that would sooner throw
you into the abyss than die for you. The word of love is void to him. He is also a very closed off figure, not known for speaking out
and definitely not known for telling people about himself. He is quite the mystery.

Background: Voranimor was raised in the city of Rem and he had quite enjoyed his life there, peaceful as it was. His dad was a scout of
sorts and his mother had been a teacher, so naturally he had a more wealthy life style. Something was not right with Voranimor however.
He was a cold, evil person, caring not for the emotions of others but rather only for his own desires. He was a sociopath, lacking
all empathy for others. Thus this caused him to achieve his state of essence at a very young age, also the age that his mental capacity
had surpassed that of his parents. At the age of 15 he had an awakening, a violent one at that. His essence was released and he wished
to test his power, and what better to test it on than his parents? He slaughtered his parents with ease and fled the city, unsure of
where to go he resorted to wandering, he had a good sum of money and quite a bit of clothes, but he was only a 15 year old boy, there
was not a lot he could truly do. He resorted to working for a lumber mill, and he did quite the good job at it until he reached the age
of 20 and felt that something was amiss, this lifestyle had grown boring, and thus he chose a new one. The path of a soldier. He has been
a Mercenary for 7 years now and is longing to taste more and more blood with every passing minute.

Fear: His fears are limited but among those he does obtain is the fear of not understanding and the fear of being understood.

Quirks: He clenches his jaw in times of deep thought and he has a habit of playing gentle beats along a table if he is bored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Oh ho ho! A new player has arrived! Welcome! Feel free to go ahead and post if you like :)
Just to be sure, he is in Weithala?

Cool, cool! I've added your location to the roster :)

Sweet. So, when should I expect things to get fun? I hate only writing 500 words at a time.

A lot just happened plot-wise so it'll be calm for a little while. ^_^

@WhiteBane @Incubus Prince
Also, Weithala hasn't had much attention but in this chapter it will.

I understand. Yeah, when the action kicks back up then longer posts should be possible.

@Majem when I first got to the dream part of your post I felt betrayed by my own character. Had a moment of "Oh hell no, she did what now?" before I got to the waking up part and was just like ooooh.

Heh, yeah. It's his greatest fear. I was thinking of putting the dream in spoilers, but then I wouldn't have much left.

Haha I think it is fine, I am just half asleep so I was just like, huh what a mean character, without fully processing that it was my character.

I'm working on the next post, expect it up sometime today!

Awesome can't wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.