evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
espoir's 1x1 partner search

Guidelines & Expectations
• Send me your inquiry in PM. Please don't tell me only "I'm interested" and expect me to cooperate. Give me some meat on the bones.

• I'd prefer to play main female. Female and male npcs are common. I ask the opposite of you- please- main male, but female and male npcs are something you're comfortable with.

• I will ask for a writing sample to see if we are compatible.

• Real life face claims only; no famous actors or models please.

• Color text please. No neon or bright colors.

• No, I will not double. Not my thing.

• Advanced writers please. Check out the "posting expectations" in HELP if you're unsure what that means.

• 18+ only please.

• If you haven't posted in one week, I need to know what's up. I will do the same for you.

• Be aggressive in your approach to plot and the story itself. Don't hang back, move the story forward with me.

• Characters in general will most likely be around 25+ and I prefer main characters to have age gaps of about five years or more.

• If the situation calls for it, we can do a collab for a sex scene (in which case, rp will be moved to redstar.)

• I won't do rape, gore, pedophilia, scat, or vore. Exceptions are made in rape and gore, so long as details aren't extremely graphic.

• I have no triggers. Please let me know yours, if you have any.

• Please let me know at least two weeks ahead of time (if at all possible), if you will be gone or busy enough to not talk to me often or make a post.

• Don't tell me things at the last minute or after they've happened; family and medical emergencies and all that jazz are the exception to this.

Plot Summaries
These plots are, unfortunately, all I'm really craving right now and will make time for. If you have something similar or want to discuss possible changes, please let me know in PM.

Untitled, MxF, Romance, Low Fantasy, Action-Adventure, Prefer 18+

An important person turns to prostitution after losing her reputation and self to a scandal. Pirates raid the brothel in search of an important person and believe that she is that person. They capture her and ask her to lead them to a particular island. She refuses, but when they persist, she fights back and explains that the woman they're looking for is her mother who is dead because of pirates. They decide to keep her on board as a slave until she decides to help them because they're probably rotten men.

Meanwhile, a prisoner of war, a young man from the navy, is captured and forced to become a cabin boy under their jurisdiction. His eyes are sad and forlorn, mind and body worn down from emotional and physical distress. He hasn't been on board very long- possibly two weeks, at most- but when the sex slave and him come face to face, past humiliation and torment resurface. Can they learn to work together and survive before it's too late?

Trigger: Graphic violence, possible sexual content, possible dark mature content

Untitled, MxF, Romance, Gothic, Victorian Era, Supernatural, Prefer 18+
TAKEN
A young woman has been held captive by a coven of vampires, particularly a higher rank fond of her, particularly for selfish and monetary reasons. She's tried to escape many times, but it always comes back to the same incident- her capture- and she's tired of it all until one night, after a seemingly successful attempt at escaping, she has the coven on her trail once more and a hairy looking beast goes out of his way to save her. A beast that supposedly, had been extinct for a few centuries now.

This man wants nothing to do with her. He's already disgraced his pack, became exiled, and turned to the path of a loner, but she is relentless in her need to seek shelter and some form of safety against the disgusting, vile creatures she refers to as vampire; a long time enemy of his kind, the ones that were responsible for "wiping out" his kind. He's reluctant and weary, but ultimately, allows her to stay under the pretense that she lays low. Werewolves weren't always on good terms with humans and who knew what would happen if his old pack found out about her?

Trigger: Possible mention of rape/molestation, possible gore, dark mature themes, possible sexual content

Last edited:
Would love a partner for the pirate plot! ^^

Still looking for a partner for the pirate plot! ^^

EDIT: ALSO, open-minded to a supernatural (not the tv show) cyberpunk rp, provided the person i rp with is experienced in sci fi rps and feels they're successful with them and an aggressive partner/plotter. I'm also open to building a plot with my partner centered during the Tudor era. ^^

Last edited:
I'm still looking for both plots. Craving the pirate one and the gothic horror one. :)

Still craving pirates and gothic horror.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.