Espers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wide grin struck across Luci's face. Finally someone to fight, someone to help him relive his anger. "you want to fight" he snarled, the grin still shinning from his face. His teeth sharp, more animal like than human, he got that from his father's side. Luci raised from his chair, taking his hands out his pockets

"Late person squad?" Cara repeated what the girl had said. "At least I'm not alone then." She added, more to herself than to anyone in particular. She leaned back in her seat, setting her feet on the desk. She wasn't paying attention to much until on guy stood up after saying something about a fight. "As much as I love a good fight, I don't think it's necessary." She said. Most people didn't listen to her when she tried to help in a situation, but that didn't stop her from saying anything.

"no one asked for your opinion" Luci spat at the girl who had interrupted his chance. He felt his blood boil. This feeling was familia, to familiar. His cold gaze turned to the girl "unless you want to fight as well" he asked her

Jelrin laughed at his anger. "Mmm... Sure, why wouldn't I?" He stood up. Jaydan freaked out. "Please don't, Jelrin! There's no reason to fight!"
"Hey! Wolverine!" Hugo said, getting in front of Luci. "Just calm down, uuoi? There's nothing to fight about... Jelrin's just an asshole." She put her hands on her hips.

Jelrin snickered. "I heard that."

Luci looked at Hugo with a confused look. Did she just call me wolverine, well it didn't matter. No one was getting in his way. Luci placed his hand on her shoulder "if he's an asshole then it's okay to beat him up. So please move" he asked nicely

Hugo bit her bottom lip. He was being nice about it, but. "Just hear me out and think about it... What if you get in trouble?" As she said this, a very big piece of steel came flying at them. "You better move, Huggie." Jelrin said, he was the one who threw it.

Hugo squeaked and ducked. "Uuoi, what the hell, Jelrin?!"

She raised her hands up. "Nope, nononononono, and no." This was definitely not her division. Before she could think of anything else to say, a piece of steel went flying across the room, thrown by none other than the other guy, apparently his name was Jerlin. "Oh, this can't be good..."

It got Luci head on, slamming him into the wall. His body sandwiches between the steal and the wall. "man that hurt like hell" he gasped as he managed to push the steal off his body. "that's not fair, I was going to say no abilities" Luci smirked at Jerlin, wiping blood from his nose

"Mm, You said that a little too late. Still wanna go hand to hand?" Jelrin stretched, rolling his shoulder with a large grin. "I don't mind..."

Hugo crawled away, growling. "Jelrin, knock it off! You don't want me to intervene! I'm very good at being annoying!!"

Before Jerlin knew, Luci was already in front of him. A shadowy mist dissolved from his feet. Luci's bracelet flickered red, but then stopped. "hand to hand is great" Luci answered as he launched his attacks, his hands aimed at both the head and body. Moving at high speeds

Jasmine watched as the fight began. She closed her book and removed her glasses and slowly stood up. "I'd suggest you guys stop this before you get burned."

Jelrin was caught so off guard, he fell back after being hit. He grinned, letting himself get hit. "Oh yeah?" He sneered at the girl, throwing a fist at Luci as well. "Burned by what, one of your easy bake oven's, kiddo?"

"Oh my god." Hugo whispered. Jaydan looked away.

Jasmine laughed as she began to exert her heat. The room began to heat up very quickly

Cara sighed. Are they idiots? I mean, it's a school full of people with freaking super powers. If someone threatens burning in this school, there was a snowball's chance in hell that she would question what they meant by burning. She noticed that the room was getting hotter. "Uh... I'd recommend doing as she said and, you know, stop."

Luci felt it to, the room was definitely getting hotter. But he didn't care. "What's the matter? Can't stand the heat" Luci laughed as he took the punch. But quickly retaliated with a throw. Sending Jerlin up and over his shoulder

2rf64u9RESIZE.jpg
Name: Setsuna
Power: Ice
Bio: Setsuna was young when her parents were murdered. The killer was after her next and shot her leg before she got away, paralyzing her. Out of instinct she unconsciously used her powers and froze not only the killer to death, but also the surrounding area in the neighborhood, because of that she was seen as a threat and was put in a facility to keep from killing anyone else. Although she was seen as a threat and a freak, no one really cared because she could no longer walk, as well as one of her leg chained to the wheelchair, and because of lack of interaction with people, she grew distant and cold. Seeing her as a waste of space, she was sent to a school on an island.

Setsuna took her time finding her way to class, having no intention to even try to get their early. She didn't even care. She hated being stuck in an enclosed space. As she approached the classroom that she was supposed to be in, she felt heat radiating from it and sighed. She had a feeling that a commotion was going on and debated as to whether she should leave or not. Knowing that she didn't have much of a choice and nowhere else for her to go, she opened the door, trying to get it wide enough for her to get through the door.

Luci smashed Jerlin into the ground then mounted him. Throwing punch after punch at the boy. His grim smile revealed all his teeth. Luci didn't notice another person enter the room, he was to caught up in his lust for blood to notice anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.