Espera: A Spirits' Quest [ooc]

ahhh i'm sorry sakura i totally forgot you were still going for one of the characters. if you have a sheet made up just go ahead and post :)

Name: Grey Freeson
Spirit Class: WARRIOR
Appearance:
2008-3-14-warrior.JPG

red hair, brown eyes, about 6'2"

Pre-Esprada he was Average hight, but with the same red hair.

Weapon(s): One handed throwing axe (can be used as a melee weapon) two handed battleaxe, small dagger.
Abilities: (You don’t have to get into an elaborate explanation of every ability you’ll have, just be general about it)
Story/Personality: He was a medieval re-creator, working as in a burger king as he tried to get better employment. and was a a convention based on the Norse invasion of France when, dressed as a french noble he went the the Port-a-john. A small shiny stone lay in the corner of the plastic room and despite the reservations of picking u something found inside a port-a-john picked it up. Suddenly it felt as if the toilet was rolling down a hill and he was being sucked into the tank. When everything stopped moving he found himself on all fours retching into earth. Earth strangely devoid on gravel and plastic cups.

ok so i've got every character but a ranger, so celcius that's all yours if you still want it

Ok folks i don't mean to put this off, i really don't but i want to apologize for not being around as of late. Life happens, and it happened to possibly diagnose my mom with lupus so as soon as i can get things back together here i will post

Hey mate...things have gone a bit slow lately...the IC still going up on this one or should be archive for now?