Espera: A Spirits' Quest [ooc]

V

Volatile

Original poster
ahhh i'm sorry sakura i totally forgot you were still going for one of the characters. if you have a sheet made up just go ahead and post :)

V

Vay

Original poster
Name: Grey Freeson
Spirit Class: WARRIOR
Appearance:
2008-3-14-warrior.JPG

red hair, brown eyes, about 6'2"

Pre-Esprada he was Average hight, but with the same red hair.

Weapon(s): One handed throwing axe (can be used as a melee weapon) two handed battleaxe, small dagger.
Abilities: (You don’t have to get into an elaborate explanation of every ability you’ll have, just be general about it)
Story/Personality: He was a medieval re-creator, working as in a burger king as he tried to get better employment. and was a a convention based on the Norse invasion of France when, dressed as a french noble he went the the Port-a-john. A small shiny stone lay in the corner of the plastic room and despite the reservations of picking u something found inside a port-a-john picked it up. Suddenly it felt as if the toilet was rolling down a hill and he was being sucked into the tank. When everything stopped moving he found himself on all fours retching into earth. Earth strangely devoid on gravel and plastic cups.

V

Volatile

Original poster
ok so i've got every character but a ranger, so celcius that's all yours if you still want it

V

Volatile

Original poster
Ok folks i don't mean to put this off, i really don't but i want to apologize for not being around as of late. Life happens, and it happened to possibly diagnose my mom with lupus so as soon as i can get things back together here i will post

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
Hey mate...things have gone a bit slow lately...the IC still going up on this one or should be archive for now?