Esoteric's Partner Pursuit

#cdbd96 Name: Esoteric, Eso, etc.
Advanced/Adaptable
3 paragraphs or more
World Builder
Converstionalist
Sporadic Poster

a little more in depth:

I am a writer who relishes metaphors and imagery, there will be no formulaic writing in my posts. Rarely do I find myself committing grave mistakes, but I am not yet a graduate of literature so please forgive me for any grammatical sins. I'm an artist for pleasure and I only wine and dine with cats (I'm asexual). I'm not opposed to smut although when things do get heated--they're more vanilla rather than spicy. Obviously this only applies to Redstars like myself. I am not a furry, but I am okay with playing full beasts, shifters, halfbreeds, aliens, etc. Males, particularly of the androgynous type, are my primary characters, but I will play others for side characters.

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm patient. Excruciatingly so. Adventures are best served slow, with tea and cake; romance should be treated like a clay pot, etch the initial design on its surface then stick it in an oven and watch it take shape; and most of all, no drama is applauded if it only holds your attention for a moment. In lesser words: crazy big-grow-them-as-you-go-plots, slow burn or gen relationships, and detailed expansive drama are my style of rps.

I'm exclusively LGBT+ in romance driven plots. I may consider mxf for side characters.

Pairings◝ ... original

ﻬsoccer player° x military vet ★★★
Yaogui x Huli jing ★★☆
ﻬsingle parent° x bachelor ★★★
grad student x cafe worker ★☆☆

Pairings◝ ... fandom

Hannibal Lecter x ﻬWill Graham° ★★★
Carlton Lassiter x ﻬShawn Spencer° ★☆☆
Tyrell Wellick x Elliot Alderson ★☆☆
Milt Chamberlain x ﻬRuss Agnew° ★★★

Plots◝ ... wip

index : ★'s = level of interest﹁ ﻬname° = my preferred mc﹁

Interested?◝ ...

write a small blurb about yourself and comment here, feel free to send me a pm as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I'm Carmen, but some people call me Karma or something similar too it. Also, I am not the best at grammar and I'm only a junior in high school, though next year I will basically be a freshman in college. When it comes to grammar, I am not all that bad (unless I'm sleepy) and I have a problem with commas- I tend to put them everywhere. I am sorry for any mistakes when it comes to it though. The pairing I'm interested in is Yaogui x Huli jing, if you would like to roleplay with me.

Hello there, I'm Carmen, but some people call me Karma or something similar too it. Also, I am not the best at grammar and I'm only a junior in high school, though next year I will basically be a freshman in college. When it comes to grammar, I am not all that bad (unless I'm sleepy) and I have a problem with commas- I tend to put them everywhere. I am sorry for any mistakes when it comes to it though. The pairing I'm interested in is Yaogui x Huli jing, if you would like to roleplay with me.
Hi Karma! I do not expect perfection out of my partners, so please don't worry. As long as effort is being put into writing to your best ability than I am happy. (Commas are an enemy of mine as well).

Lovely! I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I will shoot you a pm as soon as possible or you can send one my way if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: Camryn Rae
Status
Not open for further replies.